GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tebows fall

Tebows fall Empty Tebows fall

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:39 pm

its rumored that Tebow might be 4th on the depth chart now after some dude name Adam Weber who was a FA from Minnisota upstaged Tebow and might have knocked Tebow out of the QB battle. Will Tebow ever be a starter for the Broncos or better yet be a starter on anybodys team or will he just fall behind the scenes
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Tebows fall Empty Re: Tebows fall

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm

I listen to Denver Sports talk radio all day right now as I am waiting for my new hire paperwork to be processed and I can start at the new school.

They have talked about this sooooo much, every guy on every show has debated these anonymous comments.

The "experts" out here think the anonymous guy is just some film guy or practice assistant and that Webber or Quinn will be traded. I dont know what I personally feel about it, I think Tebow has done alright in his game time.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

i mean he played great at times and struggled at times and the coach he had aint there no more and they seem to be high on Orton and i doubt they trade Quinn or Weber because quality back ups is a must in the pros so i think they let Tebow go because ppl are attacking him and praising him all at the same time. I think he goes some place where he can be in a system thats more favored to his skill set because he aint a drop back QB he make plays with his feet and hit guys on the run. I mean look at what the Rams did for Bradford the coach there has put the spread in the PB and gave Bradford control of the field.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 pm

I feel the same way about Quinn. If he is the Broncos backup QB then trading him is stupid.

I haven't seen Webber play yet, all this talk about him is anonymous "smoke and mirror" talk. He might have a better arm than Tebow but I doubt he can make plays on his feet that Tebow can.

A lot of guys out here say the same thing, and I agree with it. If Tebow was drafted where he should have been drafted, in the 3rd or 4th round, this wouldnt be an issue, but since he was drafted so high and they invested 7.5 million in him, they have this big issue on their hands.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

yea they made some crazy moves to get him too. But like i said its the coach. The coach that invested all that into him is gone and there is new coach in there that dont to much care for him. I mean to me it seem like nobody at the broncos wanted him other than that coach. So i my eyes it seem like they treating him like the ugly step child that they dont want
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 am

Tebow doesn't have the skill set to be an NFL QB.

Tebow showed in college he could hardly throw.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote: seriously, that guy fucking balled last night.

splff3000 wrote:

We obviously have a different of opinion of what the term "balled" means lol. Yah the Broncos won, but I wouldn't necessarily say that Tebow "balled" lol.

Joker12 wrote:
    lol, strongly agree. Was a hell of a drive to win the game, but for the first 55 minutes of that game he did the complete opposite of "balled" lol.

urbanslegend05 wrote:Ill hold off on the tebow debate for now.
    I'm obviously not gonna appear objective with tebow chompin below me.
    There were definitely some passes that should have been caught. I'll give you there were some overthrows too. But that was a good defense and you gotta remember he's basically a rookie at this point.
    Grade him on the Blane gabbert scale. Cam newton ain't got a 4-1 record this year.
    Idk....

I think Tebow is getting waaaay too much credit. It's the parts around him that's doing everything and he's getting all the credit. Last night, if the D doesn't play lights out and get a pick 6, Tebow loses. In their game against us, if McGahee doesn't go the fuck off in the second half with 2 TD's and a bunch of long ass runs, Tebow loses. The only game I will say that Tebow won, was the Dolphins games. He did a lot in that game. IMO, it's been mostly the lights out play by the defense the past few weeks that's been winning the games, not Tim Tebow. I mean look at the scores. Other than the Oakland game when McGahee went crazy, they havent't scored 20pts in a game since he's been the starter. To me that's defense, not Tebow.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 pm

What were the parts around him doing with Kyle Orton in at quarterback? Losing...

Just sayin..as a Seminole fan I am most certainly unbiased, but you gotta admit. The dude brings an extra factor into the game. Dude is blessed.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:04 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:What were the parts around him doing with Kyle Orton in at quarterback? Losing...

Just sayin..as a Seminole fan I am most certainly unbiased, but you gotta admit. The dude brings an extra factor into the game. Dude is blessed.

So Tebow not doing shit on offense caused the defense to play better? lol I don't think so. I think the defense just got better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:51 pm