GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player

Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player Empty Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

ok this guys said he was just being a "football player" when he did this

Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player Empty Re: Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 pm

after seeing it again i dont think it was a dirty play because he didnt aim high he hit him in the chest dude head just bounced off the ground

Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player Empty Re: Just being a "football player" or being a dirty player

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

but then again the WR was completly exposed and dude blew him up but can you blame this on the speed of the game?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I saw that play on nfln. I don't think he was trying to be malicious. He was just trying to separate the player from the ball. The game is so fast, it's almost impossible to pull up once you see the receiver don't catch the ball.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

yea and it wasnt helmet to helmet but at first sight it looked way worse but on a 2nd look it was a clean hit just blew the guy up
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

I was gonna see how many times ying would post in a row before someone chimed in lol. Yeah people are overreacting this preseason. Trying to make the game flag football
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

that was clean..
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 pm

This is a big deal out here in denver. I dont think it was a dirty play.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 am

As someone who grew up playing sideline bust in the street that was completely legit. Any suggestion otherwise is contributing to the pussification of our country.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm

now thats what im taking bout stop i played that shit till the street lights came on lol. But its the same concept if you try to catch a ball on the curve/sideline you get your shit rocked lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Guys arent allowed to play football anymore. Go watch highlights of Jack Tatum back when they used to fucking hit people.

I get that safety is important and I will never argue against it, but some of the new rules are really making playing defense almost impossible.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 pm

yea it was a clean hit and really almost impossible to avoid because if you see a guy about to catch the ball you going to blast him. What happened was the pass was bad causing the WR to extend himself and the Safety was just trying to make a play. I got a feeling its going to be alot more of those hits this season

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:51 pm

same thing different results the only differnce is the pass was good just the Safety was able to get to him
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah I feel bad for the guy. He is a rookie second round draft pick trying to make an impact on his team. He didnt led with his helmet, he led with his shoulder and just aimed a little too high. I watched that game on replay and the fuckin Bills guy was trying to start a fight, that shit should get fined too. Everyone is a tough guy when the play is over.

Like, when you grow up playing football, and I have seen this on the high school level the last 4 years, they coach kids to seperate ball from receiver. IDeally you play the ball and make a pick, if you cant, you fucking hit the WR. Thats football. Seperate the WR from the ball, simple.

The guy nailed the guy cleanly and their helmets accidently clashed. Fuck, you cant even breathe on a QB without getting fined these days either

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:45 am