GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!!

splff3000
    splff3000

Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!! Empty Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!!

Post by splff3000 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 am

Nnamdi Asomugha is about to get paid from somebody. I was hoping he'd return to the Raiders, but they know something that not a lot of people know, He ain't worth all the money he's about to get. He's good for sure, but he's not worth what he's about to get paid. I never said anything before because he was on my team, but now that it looks like he's gone for sure I can spill the beans. As an avid Raiders fan, I spend a lot of time in the offseason reading about the minicamps and all that stuff. I know Nnamdi gets beat on a regular basis in practice. The Raiders know this and that's why they're not trying to pay him an absurd amount of money.

So why do people thin he's good? I have no idea whatsoever why teams don't throw his way more often. All this started in a game against Pittsburgh a few years ago when Nnamdi had 2 real nice int's. All of a sudden you started hearing whispers about this Asomugha guy is pretty good. The other corner we had was shitty as fuck. So teams were like, why throw towards the good corner side when we got this shitty bastard over here. So that's kinda how the myth started.

Look, he ain't bad by no means whatsoever. Like I said he is quite good, but he is nowhere near as good as Revis or Bailey in his prime. I've watched quite a few games where teams weren't afraid to throw to his side and they tear him up too. A few years ago on Monday night, Eddie Royal tore the Raiders secondary a new asshole. A lot of people said it was all D. Hall' fault but if you go back and look at he footage, he was beating Nnamdi on some plays too. Anyway, I hope he goes to the Jets. With Revis on the other side, you will start to see teams pick on him. That's when you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!! Empty Re: Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!!

Post by Joker12 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 am

Fuck the Jets.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!! Empty Re: Nnamdi isn't as good as yall think he is!!!!

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:38 am

Amen to that. One thing a phin and pay can agree on.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 am

Damn this shit looks like it was prophetic as fuck by me lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:35 am