GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Keep Wreckinn
IUcookie
dipsh
7 posters

Week 11

dipsh
    dipsh

Week 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 11

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Advanced
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Huge win for Arizona. This game was surprisingly a defensive battle. Final score Arizona 28 UCLA 7. The Arizona Desert Swarm D finally decided to show up for a game and they played a lights out, flying around style of D that I haven't seen them play since the week 1 dismantling of the New Mexico Lobos. Upending the #1 ranked UCLA Bruins was clearly the highlight of the Wildcats lack luster season. After starting out 1-3 on the season the Cats have now won 6 straight and have sights set on winning the PAC12 title. Already securing a win vs Wazzu in week 12 the Wilcats two remaining games will take everything they've got. At Oregon and at hated rival ASU. In an interview with Cats coach Sharpsandwiich he was quoted as saying "fuck Oregon, I'm looking forward to laying a fucking beat down on the piece of shit SunDevils!" Bold words from a rookie head coach but after a huge upset victory over the #1 ranked Bruins the Wildcats coach can clearly say whatever the fuck he wants to say!
    Keep Wreckinn
    Keep Wreckinn

Post by Keep Wreckinn Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

dipsh wrote:Huge win for Arizona. This game was surprisingly a defensive battle. Final score Arizona 28 UCLA 7. The Arizona Desert Swarm D finally decided to show up for a game and they played a lights out, flying around style of D that I haven't seen them play since the week 1 dismantling of the New Mexico Lobos. Upending the #1 ranked UCLA Bruins was clearly the highlight of the Wildcats lack luster season. After starting out 1-3 on the season the Cats have now won 6 straight and have sights set on winning the PAC12 title. Already securing a win vs Wazzu in week 12 the Wilcats two remaining games will take everything they've got. At Oregon and at hated rival ASU. In an interview with Cats coach Sharpsandwiich he was quoted as saying "fuck Oregon, I'm looking forward to laying a fucking beat down on the piece of shit SunDevils!" Bold words from a rookie head coach but after a huge upset victory over the #1 ranked Bruins the Wildcats coach can clearly say whatever the fuck he wants to say!
    Call me lee corso!
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

Wreck please predict a win for me vs Oregon and ASU. Your predictions get my boys all fired up.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Dip beatin dink is a fluke. He was probably 0 for his last 30 against him.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:30 pm

chugg18 wrote:Dip beatin dink is a fluke. He was probably 0 for his last 30 against him.

I think it's more of a sign of things to come. After you lose to OSU this week you'll go back to being the PAC12 punching bag. You'll get dink reeling from a loss and me riding high on a confidence wave. I smell an 0-3 finish and a spot in the Who Gives A Shit Bowl for the Sun Devils! Smile
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 pm

As long as I spoil your PAC 12 south division title is all I care about. I could go 1-11 as long as I can chop a leg out from under that ego of yours.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content