GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scouting Reports on Young B Doja(CAL)

dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Young B Doja(CAL) Empty Scouting Reports on Young B Doja(CAL)

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Young B Doja(CAL) Empty Re: Scouting Reports on Young B Doja(CAL)

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Doja- Cal
    On offense doja was very hard to stop and honestly i dont know if i ever did. His one downfall on offense i would say is he tried to force a few balls which ended in three interceptions for me and i dropped four more. He picked my secondary apart and i felt like i was always just one step behind him. It was a very good game of cat and mouse. I would consider doja a huge risk taker as he went for fourth down three times in his own territory. Overall he was a great player on offense and i have no doubts he will give everyone who plays him is year trouble. Your defense better bring their A game or he will score 42 points on you LOL. He also ran a bunch of spread bunch formation that i never could figure out how to stop. One helpful hint i would give someone against doja is make sure you change your coverages constantly i ran cover two a few times in a row and sure enough he would find the perfect play against that, it seemed as if he knew which play i picked.

On defense doja was a great pass defender and i honestly could not throw on him for my life. I was 7-14 for like 150 yards. I couldnt seem to crack his secondary. However he was very vunerable in his run defense. I think i ran for over 300 total yards between my QB and running backs. I run a spread offense and any type of read option worked wonders against doja. The RB trap was my go to play and probably accounted for about half of my rushing yards. I also threw two screens that were pretty effective against him. He was no slouch on defense but if i played him again i would keep pounding it up the middle. Overall great game and great player good luck pac 12 haha

Written by Keep Wreckinn

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:11 pm