GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick

mrpromax

Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick Empty Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick

Post by mrpromax Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am

As the subject says I am looking to move down a few picks. I would like to get at least 3 picks. I'm not sure of the drafts strength. I would even trade for a defensive stud and a low 2nd/high third.
    JoeyJ1203

Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick Empty Re: Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:55 am

ill give u cromartie, and next yrs 3rd
    mrpromax

Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick Empty Re: Chargers looking to move down from 3rd overall pick

Post by mrpromax Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 am

just looking for a handful of picks looking to get a deal done before the draft
    mrpromax

Post by mrpromax Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:26 am

Looking to move down the draft. Looking for at least two first rounders. Text me for quicker response. Looking for a deal not as demanding as the RG3 deal in last years draft. Will bump every 2-3 hours if needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 am