GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 30 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Well, all they did was release a blog stating when they will release each blog this week, but it looks like they won't up the number of users.

Here is the actual blog:

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/dynasty-overview

You can save yourself some time and just re-read the IGN article. This is why I said what I said about Madden and NCAA going every other year. I've seen the IGN article and there's nothing NEW here. Here is the list of what they going over this week.

Coaching Carousel 5/24 - Already saw this in the IGN article
    Custom Playbooks 5/25 - huh? They already talked about this
    Web Improvements 5/25 - Saw this in the IGN article
    Custom Conferences 5/26 - IGN article again
    Dynasty Tuning 5/27 - IGN article yet again(they are tuning sim stats and stuff....like they supposedly do every year lol)

For those of you that didn't read the blog it's really interesting...........in a not interesting kind of way. My favorite part is the fact that you have to pay 2.99 for each of the "web improvements". I like that part a lot. So let's see what we have new to dynasty this year: Coaching carousel, custom conferences(which is not technically new), and web improvements that you have to pay 2.99 for. Oh, I forgot about the sim stats tuning. How could I forget that? No refinements in recruiting. No addition of users to OD's. No spectator mode. None of that. After this, are you really gonna continue to argue against my theory, Blaze? Oh check this out. This is the list of Web Improvements from the blog:

· Recruiting – complete all of your weekly recruiting tasks from the web

· Dynasty Wire – Tell everyone your side of the story by writing your game recap, or create your own story from scratch and include videos and photos from any game played in your online dynasty

· Comment on any Dynasty Wire story

· Sign up for Email alerts for dynasty events (Game Recaps, Weekly updates, notifications that the dynasty is ready to advance, etc.)

· Set your Auto Pilot status

· View rosters for any team

· View schedules for any team and any week

· View box scores for other member’s games that have been played in the current week

· View the top 25 poll

· View player and team stats

· Download roster, top 25 poll, and team/player stat information to your local pc

· View other dynasties in progress (Dynasty Wire, Top 25, Stats, Standings, etc.)

LMFAO!!!! Other than set autopilot, you can do all of that shit right now. lol What kind of improvement is that? Oh they left off the shit that you have to pay 2.99 for....the shit like advance from your PC and sim a game from your PC. Each of those is 2.99, but they gonna do you favor and let you get the "commish multiple OD's" for only $1 if you get the other 2. So you'll basically be paying $70 to get the full NCAA game. That's not counting all the other lil shit that you might pay for like the dynasty accelerators and stuff. So Let's recap with that list again:

Coaching carousel - is legit. I have nothing to say about that.
    Custom Playbooks - They've already talked about that. Why is that on the list? I think someone is trying to make their feature list look longer.
    Web Improvements - only exist if you want to pay for them.
    Custom conferences - is not new, just revamped.
    Dynasty tuning - is something they do every year lol.

This is what the list SHOULD look like:

Coaching Carousel
    Revamped Custom Conferences
    New DLC for Web Improvements

The new list just doesn't look quite as nice, does it? lol. Anyway, it's quite obvious they didn't spend that much time with dynasty this year so I'm fairly certain that there will be no bump in the number of users allowed for an OD. So Urbs, to save you SOME grief, I'm pulling my name out of the hat for NCAA 12. That'll free up one more spot for whoever. On the flipside of that, I will definitely be doing an online franchise(inside source says it's gonna have most, if not all of the features announced for franchise earlier) and welcome all of you to join in with the teams you have chosen earlier.

And before you ask, I'm prolly just gonna rent NCAA 12 until Madden comes out this year for the same reason, that I skipped Madden 11 this year. What I see just doesn't warrant $60 IMO, especially with Madden coming out a lil over a month later.

One more thing Blaze, I told you this is how the shit works. I've noticed it over the years and the trend continues. NCAA 09 was waaay better than Madden 09. It introduced Online dynasty and all kinds of shit. Madden 10 was better than NCAA 10 in every aspect of the game and I owned both simply because the online dynasty aspect of NCAA. Madden was clearly a better game that year though. I'm not even gonna get into the Madden 11 and NCAA 11 debate. We all know NCAA 11 was a great game and Madden 11 was not. Anyway, it looks like the trend is continuing. It's Madden's turn this year.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

An in-depth look at any questions had about Dynasty can be found here:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2216-Dynasty-Info-Q-amp-A-thread&p=60804&viewfull=1#post60804

Just read any post made by a red name, and it looks like they DID tune recruiting.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 4:55 pm

and I still don't see how not having a whole bunch of little features = not spending a whole lot of time on dynasty when I'm sure they had to make sure everything "big" they put in worked for both Offline and Online dynasties.

But people are set in their views so whatever.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:An in-depth look at any questions had about Dynasty can be found here:

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/showthread.php?2216-Dynasty-Info-Q-amp-A-thread&p=60804&viewfull=1#post60804

Just read any post made by a red name, and it looks like they DID tune recruiting.

I didn't want them to TUNE recruiting. I want them to change the way it's done. I guarantee the same problem we had with Texas, Florida, and Bama this year, you're gonna have next year. I know what tuning is for EA. That's why they TUNE sim stats every year.

jusblaze09 wrote:and I still don't see how not having a whole bunch of little features = not spending a whole lot of time on dynasty when I'm sure they had to make sure everything "big" they put in worked for both Offline and Online dynasties.

But people are set in their views so whatever.

That's not the problem though. You're right, they didn't add a whole bunch of little features. They added just a COUPLE of little features. Add in the fact that the coaches don't have any ratings and that makes the coaching carousel(the biggest feature) not that impressive. I'm not the only one that feels that way. Here are some quotes from OS.

These are comments made about the Q&A that you linked to:

I stopped reading after I saw about 20 No's. The guy wasn't very descriptive and I thoguht I heard that editting players was in but he said it wasnt?

I'm really hoping that the Q&A isn't completely credible, way too many no's, it seems like all they did was add custom conferences and the carousel and absolutely nothing else, which would be a major disappointment. Especially with some features that could basically just be cut and pasted from Madden. Hype is going down fast, might just get Madden this year.

There's alot of no's for some great dynasty questions.

Looks like it's time to get started on those NCAA 13 wishlists

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 5:15 pm

lol, I just went to the link that Blaze posted and I see what that first guy was talking about lol. Here is the question:

Other Dynasty questions:
    1) Medical redshirts?
    2) Spring game?
    3) Off-season drills?
    4) Homecoming game?
    5) Heisman presentation show?
    6) Scouting feature during recruiting?
    7) In-season progression?
    8) Dynamic player ratings from week to week like Madden?
    9) More accurate sim stats?
    10) Senior day/night?
    11) Create or lose rivalries?
    12) HS All-American Bowl with ESPN top 150?
    13) Senior Bowl?
    14) Designate Impact players and team captains?
    15) Full editing of existing players during a Dynasty?
    16) Editing of recruits in Dynasty?
    17) Changes or improvements to the slot machine recruiting system?
    18) National signing day show with player announcements from a select group of top recruits?
    19) Can we update our Stadiums over the course of a Dynasty? Specifically the ability to change the seating capacity of the stadium? Change the field color? Endzone and Midfield art? Field type (grass, field turf, art. turf)?

And here is the answer lol:

1) No
    2) No
    3) No
    4) No
    5) No
    6) No
    7) Yes, though it was in last year
    8) No
    9) Overall, these look pretty good with Special Teams the only area that may need some work. Did not look at them much in 11, so I can't give a comparative answer.
    10) No
    11) No
    12) No
    13) No
    14) No
    15) No
    16) No
    17) None specifically to the function of recruiting
    18) No
    19) No

LMAO!!!
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Some people aren't going to be happy no matter what.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Some people aren't going to be happy no matter what.

For real

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Yea congrats J if i aint already told ya but yea i can def do offseason at bout 10 est and if yall dont mind i got some requests for user games next season. I want to play jared he gave me first ass whooping so i want to try to return the favor lol, i want to play dip, and anybody else but mainly those two lol. But i got a hard choice to make now If Flowers come back idk know who to start because i really wanted to start Harrison which i had redshirted but had to pull it once Flowers went down. But I play Harrison in the Bowl game and he played way above his ratings and protected the ball while Flowers had alot of yard and a decent about of TD's he had just as many ints. Think im going with the kid lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:

For real

Oh I'm happy, just not about the new "features" for dynasty in 12. Are you gonna seriously say that you're happy with the improvements they have done to dynasty? Did you see the number of things they could have done, but didn't do? Medical redshirts: How easy would that have been? High School all star game: How easy is that? Shit they already have the ratings of the recruits in preseason: Just throw a few 5*,4*, and 3* players into the game and let the players control them. There is so much other shit that could've been done to dynasty on top of the little shit that they did. And the biggest feature they announced(coaching carousel) is just a glorified coach creator. They affect sim games and overall progression, but they don't have any effect on gameplay. If the coaches don't affect the the gameplay, then what the fuck are they there for?

Anyway, the way I see it is like this. If NCAA was the only football game in town, I'd be all on this, but it's not. Now if my inside source is mistaken(which I don't think he is) and online franchise is barebones again, I'll be back here begging for a place in Rivals and I'll just have to buy Madden later on for an offline franchise like I did with 10. But right now, Madden is really impressing me and NCAA is really disappointing me. Therefore, right now, I am choosing to play Madden and not NCAA. Now if some info comes out later that NCAA has did some other shit that blows my brain out(which I doubt) or that Madden's online franchise is still shitty, then my tone will change. Right now though, I'm getting started on my Raiders custom playbook.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:47 pm

so you not going to be in the OD in NCAA 12? or you just not as pumped for it as you are for madden?
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm

He's not buying the game

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:00 pm

But what i think it is in NCAA they focus on main stuff and get to the small stuff if they can. This year their main goal was to upgrade the defense and get rid of all the warping and suction blocking and shit which have been in the game for a very long time. I feel they will really do some serious work on dynsasty mode and rtg next year but this year it more about gameplay than other stuff because ncaa 11 aint just completely horrible but it had its flaws but its always going to have some type of flaws. As for Madden they really aint adding a ton of new stuff because alot of the stuff thats going to be in madden 12 was in EA Head Coach. Now i do agree that EA be flip flopping with who gets the good stuff each year but i think was all can agree NCAA 11 was their best game to date.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:03 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:He's not buying the game
    Well shit if he aint getting the game im taking Auburn lol I hate for not to be in it but its your money so i can't tell you what to do lol.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

hey i posted a link to see the full Oklahoma Entrance for NCAA 12 in the ncaa 12 section if anybody want to see that shit looks like a real espn game almost
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm out homies. I've kinda lost interest. With the new game bein so close its hard to play this one. Hopefully when the new game comes out y'all will need another user cause I'd like to be in your league again. Thanks though

The sliders were just too lame for me. My QB can"t throw at all it's honestly like he's fuckin retarded

And in case you guys say I should've gave ya input on the stupid ass sliders....I would've but you guys lit up the last guy that did therefore I didn't see the point

Thanks again though y'all some cool mother fuckers

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

And they saying on thier blog that they going to give in depth info on different stuff in Dynasty mode. But the whole super sim online and calling to the play you have to pay a one time fee of 2.99 but i read that urb could set stipilations to were he can make everyone start out as a corrdinator or head coach to force you to have to fight your way up but i doubt he would do that because im sure was all want full contol over the teams
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:so you not going to be in the OD in NCAA 12? or you just not as pumped for it as you are for madden?

yungjswag89 wrote:
    Well shit if he aint getting the game im taking Auburn lol I hate for not to be in it but its your money so i can't tell you what to do lol.

Correction: Since I was so underwhelmed about the dynasty news, I said I'll give up my spot to help out Urbs(kinda) since it seems like he's gonna have a dilemma on his hands. That's if Madden has a full fledged online franchise mode this year. If that's the case, then I'll be renting NCAA instead of buying it. If Madden OF is still shitty, then I'll be buying NCAA and kicking it with yall in the OD. Either way, I'm gonna be playing some kind of online football with yall next year.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Hey uh....I know this is like way off topic but I just got that College Hoops 2k8 game at GS cuz it was only 5 bucks and everyone talks about it.

I loaded up AuburnAlumnis sliders from OS (the only set they have available) and so far in my legacy (I am UC Riverside) i have played two games and been completely blown out, I havent scored more than 35 points in either one.

Is there like a website, guide, or video, something like that, that someone can point me toward cuz I seriously look hopeless out there. I can't get to the free throw line at all, I can't bust a dribble move past a defender. I can tell the game is well done and I want to get into it but I seriously suck...
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:And they saying on thier blog that they going to give in depth info on different stuff in Dynasty mode. But the whole super sim online and calling to the play you have to pay a one time fee of 2.99 but i read that urb could set stipilations to were he can make everyone start out as a corrdinator or head coach to force you to have to fight your way up but i doubt he would do that because im sure was all want full contol over the teams

Yeah and I doubt Urbs give up control of his beloved Florida. That does sound kinda like acool idea though. Everybody start out has a 1 or 2* school OC or DC and try to move to HC his Alma Mater. Imagine me and you trying to beat the other person to get to Auburn. Don't worry though, if I was to get there before you, I'd find a spot for you on my staff. lol You could be equipment manager lol j/k. That concept sounds tight though.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:And they saying on thier blog that they going to give in depth info on different stuff in Dynasty mode. But the whole super sim online and calling to the play you have to pay a one time fee of 2.99 but i read that urb could set stipulations to were he can make everyone start out as a corrdinator or head coach to force you to have to fight your way up but i doubt he would do that because im sure was all want full contol over the teams

Yeah and I doubt Urbs give up control of his beloved Florida. That does sound kinda like acool idea though. Everybody start out has a 1 or 2* school OC or DC and try to move to HC his Alma Mater. Imagine me and you trying to beat the other person to get to Auburn. Don't worry though, if I was to get there before you, I'd find a spot for you on my staff. lol You could be equipment manager lol j/k. That concept sounds tight though.
    But i wonder do you get fired this year or can schools offer you jobs in the OD? That would cut down on all the switching teams because you would have to earn it
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

One more thing.

The real reason I am so disappointed is that I was really hoping they would add more users to an OD. This is my no.1 reason for feeling the way I do. I know I posted other stuff and they played a part in my disappointment, but that is the number one thing. The reason it's so disappointing is I know there is a great group of guys here right now and I know there are a great group of guys that gonna wanna get back in. Somebody is gonna be left out in the cold, but what if the old guys could join up with these new guys. We'd have a great great OD. I can see Clark and Dipsh going at it all the time lol. This also knocks my boy kid out of the equation of getting back in as well. He was ready to rejoin too. Anyway, I've been complaining about the other additions to dynasty, but this is my biggest disappointment about the game this year.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

mrdinknose wrote:I'm out homies. I've kinda lost interest. With the new game bein so close its hard to play this one. Hopefully when the new game comes out y'all will need another user cause I'd like to be in your league again. Thanks though

The sliders were just too lame for me. My QB can"t throw at all it's honestly like he's fuckin retarded

And in case you guys say I should've gave ya input on the stupid ass sliders....I would've but you guys lit up the last guy that did therefore I didn't see the point

Thanks again though y'all some cool mother fuckers

Nice having ya man.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm

My laptop is doing stupid shit its plugged up but not charging guess its going to be a desktop now lol

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Well dink quitting just made it anlot easier on me.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:05 pm

yea i dont think they going to have more than 12 users in a OD but i do think that spectating will be in 13 because almost every forum i see everybody is push for it and the developers from EA do be looking so see what people want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:31 pm