GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 10 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 am

that whole experiance takes away from the fact that psn is partial up
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 am

yungjswag89 wrote:wow guys i had a crazy night........went on a date out of town with a beautiful woman and had a good date......then all hell broke lose.....I was backing out and the next you know....pow the front passenger side of my car is sitting on the ground..............I got a black 2001 lincolin town car btw........so i hop out the car confused/shocked as a mfer........it looked as if my axle broke or a ball bearing broke or what but i had to get it towed......which was a pain because when they was trying to put the car on the back the wheel was moving around like a lose tooth...........i thought my fender or bumper was comming off because it was scrubing so bad...........but he got it up there without busting the fender or bumper which im extremly glad bout that......but i had to get it towed a full hour and got charged $275.......but im just glad to be alive because if i was driving and that happened i might not have been talking to you guys.......

So I'm guessing you're not getting a 2nd date. J/k. Seriously though, if you had some Captn Morgan and Dr. Pepper, your night would have been better. Captn Morgan makes everything better. Hell if yall had drunk some of that you might be saying good morning to her right about now. Captn Morgan makes the ladies go crazy. Wink Anyway glad you're still alive. It would have been a bitch trying to find somebody to fill your spot. Smile

Anyway, all foolishness aside, yall mfers look at this:

Madden NFL 12 is looking to be the most robust offering the series has had this generation. Major improvements to the presentation, Superstar mode, Franchise mode, and online are expected this year. Here's what you need to know about the big changes.

What is Madden NFL 12's Release Date?
    Madden NFL 12 arrives in stores later than usual -- August 30. Let's hope it's lead-in to the start of the NFL season.

What's new this year?
    There's quite a lot, actually. Five Madden NFL 12 additions you'll notice right off the bat: Authentic presentation (both in pre-game and during the game), the addition of custom playbooks, improvements to Gameflow (AI-controlled play-calling), collision technology for better tackling, and improved defensive AI.

What's the biggest gameplay change?
    That's something EA has not revealed yet. We're hoping that's the focus of Madden NFL 12 at E3 2011.

What's new in Superstar mode?
    The two biggest changes -- you now earn skill points which you can spend however you like to upgrade your player and practices have actual value in improving your superstar.

What's new in Franchise mode?
    A whole lot. No, really -- Tiburon claims 90% of all Madden players try out Franchise mode. The team finally invested some time into greatly improving things. Here's a cheat sheet:

Dynamic Player Performance: Player ratings fluctuate based on consistency and confidence.

Player Roles: More than 20 roles (Playoff Performer, Trench Warrior) affect player and team stats throughout the season.

The Pre-Season Matters: Start with 75-player roster and need to make cuts each week. Playing pre-season games reveals player ratings.

Scouting Reworked: Tiered scouting system reveals ratings tied to different events (college season, combine, pro day, individual workout).

Draft Class Improvements: Robust set of draftees built for 30 seasons of franchise. Teams draft based on their real tendencies.

Free Agent Bidding Wars: eBay style bidding against other GMs creates intense, rapid-fire free agent period that takes only a few minutes to complete.

Smarter General Managers: Better re-sign and cut logic. GMs make trades and sign free agents who fit their needs, with player roles factored in.

Coaches Matter: Coaches have small positive and negative impact on how players perform on the field based on their style.

Edit Any Player: Alter the ratings of any player -- rookie, created player, or established veteran.

Change Teams: In any offseason, change control of which teams you run in Franchise mode.

Numerous Tweaks: Many other small tuning and additions are coming, including retirement logic, a more accurate salary system, fixes to the injured reserve system, better simulation stats, and more.

How has Madden online changed?
    EA hasn't revealed this yet, but we're told a big addition is in the works.

Is this for real?
    The additions listed are for real. What we don't know is how well they'll play. Until we invest 10 hours into Franchise mode, there's no telling if all the new features work well together. But it sounds very, very promising.

Madden has done some good things with gameplay in the past couple of years, but has done a very poor job with adding and improving its features. Looks that that's changing with Madden NFL 12.

Sounds like some good shit.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 pm

damn it feel good to play a game online and win lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

Alright guys, just letting everyone know that we will advance by 2 pm today. It's time to get back on track.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun May 15, 2011 1:08 pm

hurry the fuck up!!!! i got a tree that fell down in my front yard yesterday during the storm that i have to cut up and move u bastard :pirat:

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I hope everyone know psn is back up
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

if anybody wants to get a play now game in sometime late tonight/tomorrow, i'll be down

i have two bye weeks and then a trip to gainesville and i need to work the kinks out. there are national title hopes in tallahassee and i can't lose them based on inactivity.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Dang man that sounds like a crazy night Yunj

Dudes start texting motherfuckers and get their asses back on here LEGGGGGO

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:14 pm

i would be more than happy to get a scrimage against you just let me know when you ready to go

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Dang man that sounds like a crazy night Yunj

Dudes start texting motherfuckers and get their asses back on here LEGGGGGO
    yea but looks like im going to have to set some money aside for repairs but im still getting ncaa when it comes out just glad it wasnt worse but life goes on
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:i would be more than happy to get a scrimage against you just let me know when you ready to go

sounds good man. This tree is probably gonna whip me and I'm gonna tackle it right after lunch so I can't play now, but sometime late tonight will probably be cool.

Man...I sure do hope you get your car problems fixed. That sounds a lot wilder than my AC freezing over on Friday and this tree falling on Saturday.

Just come to bonnaroo and you can escape all worldly things. All you have to do is bring enough money for drugs/alcohol :drunken:

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:22 pm

lol yea that shit had me confused like a mfer. it was like 3 am when i got home. All i know is Chili's got a long scrape in the parking lot lol
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 pm

just tell them you were giving them 2 for 1 to return the favor
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun May 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Anybody having trouble getting the psn email to reset your pw?

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:30 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Anybody having trouble getting the psn email to reset your pw?
    i didnt have to reset mines through a email. After you download the software on the ps3 you have to try to sign in then it will tell you to reset your password. Then you make a new one and you good to go

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:36 pm

well im about to hit some NCAA up.....damn it feel different switching from Madden to NCAA two different games lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun May 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Yeah my shit isn't working. Lol indent know what's up with it right now
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

whats it saing for you urban>
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

if it takes you to the screen on your PS3 and it still says the maintenance thing you just need to press O and resend it

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:52 pm

......i have been disconnected in 3 games so far.....well not really 3 but i was bumped off the EA server 2 times while playing Madden and was disconnected while playing a game while playing NCAA so i guess EA servers are going to have to be ready for the surg of people getting online today and so on. But i think it was smart that sony put psn up region by region instead of just turning the whole united states at once
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Wait Urban are you resetting the password from your console or from your computer? you should be able to do it from the console
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:54 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:......i have been disconnected in 3 games so far.....well not really 3 but i was bumped off the EA server 2 times while playing Madden and was disconnected while playing a game while playing NCAA so i guess EA servers are going to have to be ready for the surg of people getting online today and so on. But i think it was smart that sony put psn up region by region instead of just turning the whole united states at once

These were all multi player games?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun May 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I can't do it on the console. I keep getting an error

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:58 pm

I was disconnected while in the lobby of madden and while i was playing a game in NCAA online. I aint going to lie i am extremly rusty in NCAA but getting better at Madden i guess since ive been playing it more......if anybody else want a scrimage i would be pleased to play i need tons of practice. It feel like i got to learn how to play all over again lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:59 pm

what the fuck? Its not the normal "system is undergoing maintenance error is it?

And whats going on with the email activation?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm