49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    russellmorris52
    russellmorris52

    Posts : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-19
    Location : Rhode Island

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by russellmorris52 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:01 pm

    MLB Navarro Bowman
    QB Alex Smith (gonna use kaepernick)
    HB Frank Gore
    WR Randy Moss


    Im Looking for Press Man corners preferably with some size, would also be interested in a mobile QB or Good draft picks


    Last edited by russellmorris52 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

    Posts : 257
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 26
    Location : El Paso Texas

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:17 pm

    I think we should wait on this dude before he strips the 49ers and ends up leavin. Sorry russel nothing personal
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by stoptherun on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm

    russellmorris52 wrote:MLB Navarro Bowman
    QB Alex Smith (gonna use kaepernick)
    HB Frank Gore
    WR Randy Moss
    MLB Patrick Willis

    Im Looking for Press Man corners preferably with some size, would also be interested in a mobile QB or Good draft picks

    Ill take Willis or bowman.
    russellmorris52
    russellmorris52

    Posts : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-19
    Location : Rhode Island

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by russellmorris52 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 pm

    Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:I think we should wait on this dude before he strips the 49ers and ends up leavin. Sorry russel nothing personal

    dude im not gonna trade everyone , im probably gonna make 1 trade , these are just the ppl i MAY be willing to deal
    russellmorris52
    russellmorris52

    Posts : 67
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-19
    Location : Rhode Island

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by russellmorris52 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm

    stoptherun wrote:
    russellmorris52 wrote:MLB Navarro Bowman
    QB Alex Smith (gonna use kaepernick)
    HB Frank Gore
    WR Randy Moss
    MLB Patrick Willis

    Im Looking for Press Man corners preferably with some size, would also be interested in a mobile QB or Good draft picks

    Ill take Willis or bowman.

    Willis has a huge contract , but im willing to deal bowman
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by splff3000 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 pm

    russellmorris52 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    russellmorris52 wrote:MLB Navarro Bowman
    QB Alex Smith (gonna use kaepernick)
    HB Frank Gore
    WR Randy Moss
    MLB Patrick Willis

    Im Looking for Press Man corners preferably with some size, would also be interested in a mobile QB or Good draft picks

    Ill take Willis or bowman.

    Willis has a huge contract , but im willing to deal bowman

    What do you want for Bowman?

    Sponsored content

    49ERS Trade Block For Offseason Empty Re: 49ERS Trade Block For Offseason

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 pm