GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
virus2450
SkillzKillz719
ihubbard
Jbrax1122
dipsh
9 posters

Week 2 finally!!

chugg18
    chugg18

Week 2 finally!!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 2 finally!!

Post by chugg18 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:10 pm

I agree with the one more sim scenario. Then in future cant connects let his opponent whoop up on him. Hopefully in week 4 skillz and I can connect for a rematch.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:14 pm

We could run into a situation though where that sim has big implications. What if he couldn't connect to an asu game and knocks them out of the NC due to a sim? That's a hypothetical. Both are good users, but why should both be punished and left to a random sim?

Understanding the game sucks but the complication is affecting only one of 12 users. I can understand doing it for a widespread problem, but a user shouldn't be left to a random sim when someone else can't connect. Could really ruin someone's season.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Kinda happened to asu wit cookie
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 pm

ihubbard wrote:I guess just sim one more time...don't really want to waste our time discussing this, in the end one of us will be upset. If I lose it is what it is.

I will say the talent level of my team should have no effect on the decision. If my team was bad I get to play? But since I have a good overall its simmed?

This decision should be based on the scenario of the disconnects and rule needs to be made. Team talent has no effect on the user connecting so shouldn't be a factor.

No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:41 pm

dipsh wrote:
    ihubbard wrote:I guess just sim one more time...don't really want to waste our time discussing this, in the end one of us will be upset. If I lose it is what it is.

I will say the talent level of my team should have no effect on the decision. If my team was bad I get to play? But since I have a good overall its simmed?

This decision should be based on the scenario of the disconnects and rule needs to be made. Team talent has no effect on the user connecting so shouldn't be a factor.

No one is wasting their time. We are discussing a fair solution. As far as the team rating thing I'm pretty sure I clarified the not being a bitch thing. I was merely throwing out FACTS about the two users involved.

Final decision is if by the time we are all ready to advance they are still not able to get it played. I will sim it. If Skillz has another one this season the other user will be allowed to play USF as the CPU.

perfect
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:43 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:We could run into a situation though where that sim has big implications. What if he couldn't connect to an asu game and knocks them out of the NC due to a sim? That's a hypothetical. Both are good users, but why should both be punished and left to a random sim?

Understanding the game sucks but the complication is affecting only one of 12 users. I can understand doing it for a widespread problem, but a user shouldn't be left to a random sim when someone else can't connect. Could really ruin someone's season.

I lost my bowl game because him and I couldn't connect so I kinda got fucked but it is what it is. We have to be sure it's his connection and not something that is just fucked with the game. This is his last sim after that he'll have to hope the ai isn't as fucked as it usually is
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 pm

dipsh wrote:

An irrelevant "FACT" to the situation.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Lol @ irrelevant
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

He forgot to mention our school colors too, important FACTS to state
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:11 pm

ihubbard wrote:He forgot to mention our school colors too, important FACTS to state

FACT is you're a fuckin douche bag and the only one who thinks your cry baby shit is funny is the king of cheese and not one single person thinks that piece of shits opinion matters.
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

The fact is i said sim it and I'm sure more ppl than cheddar bob will agree talent is irrelevant in this situation
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 pm

ihubbard wrote:The fact is i said sim it and I'm sure more ppl than cheddar bob will agree talent is irrelevant in this situation

Alright point taken.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 pm

I can't keep up with all the shit talk man. It's fuckin wearin me out. I'm gonna take a breather for a bit so go ahead and light me up.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Diphit.. u never kept kept up... ur shit talk is a form if masking your fear... nobody has ever been bothered by it... so u better pray to god,Buddha,Ala....zues, or whatever god u believe in that u win next week. If your atheist them ur already fucked
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 pm

virus2450 wrote:Diphit.. u never kept kept up... ur shit talk is a form if masking your fear... nobody has ever been bothered by it... so u better pray to god,Buddha,Ala....zues, or whatever god u believe in that u win next week. If your atheist them ur already fucked

Ok. Sounds good man.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

How many are left in week 2 then?
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:30 pm

dipsh wrote:How many are left in week 2 then?

looks like marvo and dip need to recruit, justn needs to play and the user game that is gonna get simmed
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Me and brax will be back for week 3 on sunday
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:56 pm

mrdinknose wrote:
    dipsh wrote:How many are left in week 2 then?

looks like marvo and dip need to recruit, justn needs to play and the user game that is gonna get simmed

Thank you sir. I will recruit tonight and the new guys will get simmed if they don't post anything about why they can't get done. Plan on advancing around 4-5 mtn time tonight.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

virus2450 wrote:Me and brax will be back for week 3 on sunday

Alright buddy! Sounds like a plan. We will be patiently waiting. Waytogo
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Looks like we should be about ready to advance, just waiting for some recruiting to get done.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I'm sorry. I got burned once again. I will be home in a couple hours to advance.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:24 pm

mrdinknose wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

perfect

Sounds fine to me.
    I've never had a ranked game disconnect by the way.

But if I keep disconnecting to you guys, I think it's fair enough that they play the CPU, if after 4 times my internet can't get it's shit figured out.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 am

Advanced

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content