GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who

Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who Empty Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Me personally i think Cam will got first but im hoping he don't really. I feel he has the arm and athletic ability to be a NFL QB but its learning the systems. I feel he need to go to a team that has a veteran QB who can show him the ropes and help him get used to the NFL defenses. I really believe he will be sucessful because he has won on every level of football he has been on but we shall find out tomorrow and i dont think there will be games anyway not this year because these owners to damn greedy.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who Empty Re: Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who

Post by splff3000 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

I don't give a shit about the draft this year. For one we don't have a 1st round pick and 2. it's gonna be boring as fuck because there ain't gonna be any player trades. Plus, I don't really give a shit about the NFL until I know there's gonna be a season. No need to get my hopes about a season that ain't gonna happen. I know the judge has ruled in the players favor and all that shit, but the owners got money and one thing I found out in my time on this earth is if you got money.....anything is possible.

Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who Empty Re: Who do yall think will be the #1 pick and if its not Cam then who

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Well cam is the first pick like i figured so whenever they have a season im going to be going for Carolina lol But the thing is Steve Smith has cleaned out his locker........so the panthers might have lost thier best WR but they got other guys though

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 pm

.....Julio Jones is going to be a Falcon....oh well hope he help Matt Ryan

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 pm

WTF the falcons gave the brown 6 picks over 3 years for him. I know he a great player but damn lol hope this works out

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I know stop is somewhere smiling because he picking the Falcon in 12 lol I hate you now stop lol

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

OH SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Nick Fairley is going to Detroit..........Suh and Fairley on the same defensive line. 1 word........SACK!!!!!! lol
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Ponder is a viking that is all that matters.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun May 01, 2011 6:52 pm

da5playmaker wrote:Ponder is a viking that is all that matters.

for their opponent to win lol.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah, I am sorry but that was a dumb fucking pick. I like Ponder but nobody else was going after him in the first round.

I am not happy with my teams draft. Liuget seems like a solid, if not unspectacular player, and the only footage I can find of Gilchrist (our second pick) is him getting fucking burned. Don't know much about either player other than what I see when I google them.

Vincent Brown, a homegrown receiver from SDSU, is probably the best pick of our draft, hes a great receiver. Players bigger and faster than his combine results/on paper attributes
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Yeah, I am sorry but that was a dumb fucking pick. I like Ponder but nobody else was going after him in the first round.

Teams were high on Ponder, Miami liked him alot, Ponder if heathly will be a winner in the nfl.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:Ponder is a viking that is all that matters.

for their opponent to win lol.

We're not talking about Scam newton, Ponder will be a winner unlike busto newton.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:36 pm