GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How Do We Set Schedules?

PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

How Do We Set Schedules? Empty How Do We Set Schedules?

Post by PalmettoTiger Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:58 pm

I travel a lot for work. I typically have a view of it about 6-8 weeks out. How are we going to do schedules? Will we roll with the first season schedule as is? Will the following seasons be customized?

From what I understand I can play the CPU remotely on the computer by calling plays. While not ideal, if that's true I'll be able to play that way if I have an extended travel week.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

How Do We Set Schedules? Empty Re: How Do We Set Schedules?

Post by Jaredlib Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Personally I am a fan of 3 user games a year. we each have TWO in-conference games with users which would only require one out of conference USER game, making scheduling a lot easier and also giving guys rooms for a CPU game week one, which I personally love so I can get a feel for my team. But yeah, whether its 3 user games or 4, chances are you aren't going to get the real life schedule for your team. I am sure Dips will have the honor of figuring all that shit out when the game is released and the OD gets booted up (lol, I don't envy him, I know as a commish its impossible to make everyone happy), regardless, just stay active here on the boards, communicate and let us know whats going on with your work schedule and we can work it all out bud
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:16 pm

My plan is pretty much exactly what Jared said. I will try to give everyone a week one CPU game and I've already looked the real schedules over and everyone has two user games in their conference to start so that is easy. One thing I noticed was Illinois and UCLA actually play in week two or three so I will probably leave that one and we will start off with Big 10's playing PAC 12's in a home and home for the first two years and the Big 12 guys vs the Big East guys for the first two years as well. After that we will continue some sort of a rotation but guys like Chugg and I love user games so if anyone else would rather have more than 3 they are free to speak up. Once we get real close I will message you (Palmetto) and ask you what week would be best for your non conference user game and we can see if we can make it easier for you. I really wanna leave the first year schedules as close to the actual schedules as possible but I will have to make some changes to get everyone 3 user games.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 am

dipsh wrote:My plan is pretty much exactly what Jared said. I will try to give everyone a week one CPU game and I've already looked the real schedules over and everyone has two user games in their conference to start so that is easy. One thing I noticed was Illinois and UCLA actually play in week two or three so I will probably leave that one and we will start off with Big 10's playing PAC 12's in a home and home for the first two years and the Big 12 guys vs the Big East guys for the first two years as well. After that we will continue some sort of a rotation but guys like Chugg and I love user games so if anyone else would rather have more than 3 they are free to speak up. Once we get real close I will message you (Palmetto) and ask you what week would be best for your non conference user game and we can see if we can make it easier for you. I really wanna leave the first year schedules as close to the actual schedules as possible but I will have to make some changes to get everyone 3 user games.

Sounds good man. I will be free for the most part during the summer until August 20th, which is when college starts. I have a pretty light schedule to start out so I should be good. I kind of wish I was getting Season Ticket but I just don't think it's worth it for me.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content