GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regggie16 (UConn)

dipsh
    dipsh

Regggie16 (UConn) Empty Regggie16 (UConn)

Post by dipsh Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Regggie16 (UConn) Empty Re: Regggie16 (UConn)

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 am

Defense - presses db's all game long. WR get stuck on the line killing the timing. He is also pretty good at moving players to be in better position pre snap. He seems to sell out to stop the run and did it very well in our game. I would say test him deep early and often.

Offense- loves to run off tackle with counters and power o's and screen and drag over the middle. He did catch me deep once when he caught me over blitzing my safety. Throws into coverage a lot vs zone defense (shoulda thrown 4 or 5 dropped picks). If his oline blocks like they did vs KSU you will have a very hard time stopping his solid HB. He coulda finished me earlier by running the clock more but he continued to throw and by throwing picks made the score look closer than it was.

Overall he is a solid player all around. Stop the counters and make him throw into zone coverages.
    Fun guy to play. No cheese at all.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 pm