GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Errig (Rutgers)

dipsh
    dipsh

Errig (Rutgers) Empty Errig (Rutgers)

Post by dipsh Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Errig (Rutgers) Empty Re: Errig (Rutgers)

Post by SkillzKillz719 Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

Offense - On offense he runs a run style balanced attack. Besides being behind in the end he ran about 2/3 of the plays. Keeps the fullback/tight end's in for blocking and plays straight up. Good poise in the pocket. Doesn't take off if nothing is initially open. Run's draws quite often. I counted about 6 or so. And half the time I expected them. Also ran curls mostly to the right side and I picked off one of them by mixing up my coverage to the curl space. Balanced offense those. Took me the whole first half to fully get adjusted. And I also found in plays that seemingly require a pass, he had some trouble with the man coverage and got a little too locked onto receivers. Dealt very well with zone. But don't get caught in man too much otherwise that draw will get you!

Defense - Brought little to no noticeable blitz. Constantly brought 4 guys and dropped 7 in a 4-3 for the most part. And a lot of zone. Never got beat deep by me because he had it covered. With little blitzing comes better coverage. He has really good user control though. Hit stick about 4 or 5 of my guys. A little overly aggressive on play-action and when I started to scramble. The defense came off to me as it made you make mistakes. Rather than the defense creating turnovers. Did a good job of spying my quarterback in the beginning but a couple of times I felt like the middle of the field was wide open. Also screens work pretty good because of so much zone defense.

Special Teams - Straight up legit play. Had I think a bad kick? from 35 yards. But could just have a bad kicker. I wasn't sure but he did miss a short field goal. Also he goes a little too far inside on punt returns that lead to a punt return TD for me.

Coach - ZERO cheese calls. There was no "money" plays at all. Great player to play. Not overly aggressive but will catch you off guard at times. Trust me.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 pm

This is gonna be a tough scouting report cause our game was pretty stupid (I'm sure Errig would agree even though he won)

Offense- Little to no success on this side of the ball. When he passes it was a couple screens and crossing pattens which had no success. He struggled to beat man coverage and blitzes.

Defense- Suped solid. Mixes up coverages and had me on my heels all game. I made really poor decisions and he made me pay for them. He is super good at changing to dbs and pickin the ball off

Overall solid player and I'm lookin forward to playin he next season

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:02 pm