GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
dipsh
Rauloe
getonmylevelho
dclark44
stoptherun
jhawk886
pops21kid
splff3000
Jaredlib
urbanslegend05
14 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 35 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:33 am

dipsh wrote:Ok hawk tomorrow day would be great for me 12:30 to 4:00 mtn time. If that don't work let me know and we'll figure something out. Oh ya and Fuck off Very Happy

Dip definitely filled the void left by Clark. Just glad my team is down a little so I don't have to be involved in the feud this time.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:34 am

Jaredlib wrote:Recruiting is not fine. Stop saying that
    I thought y'all wanted user input
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Ok hawk tomorrow day would be great for me 12:30 to 4:00 mtn time. If that don't work let me know and we'll figure something out. Oh ya and Fuck off Very Happy

Dip definitely filled the void left by Clark. Just glad my team is down a little so I don't have to be involved in the feud this time.

Dude seriously I could not possibly give less of a Shit about winning. I'm just trying to keep it interesting. I got real Shit to worry about. Just tryin to get smiles and fire up the big mouths.

Last edited by dipsh on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 am

down 14-0 late in the second
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 am

dipsh wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

Dude seriously I could not possibly give less of a Shit about winning. I'm just trying to keep it interesting. I got real Shit to worry about. Just tryin to get smiles and fire up the big mouths.

You can say that but nobody plays a game to lose. Either way you're definitely making things interesting.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 am

threw 3 picks and my QB playing like shit
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 am

Nowhere did I say I wouldn't play to win. I just said I play cuz I love the game. I won't lose one ounce of sleep if he gets lucky and wins.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 am

Well I hope nobody loses sleep over the game...except clark
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:59 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Well I hope nobody loses sleep over the game...except clark

Amen brother

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:04 am

my db knocked the option down but they called it a incomplete pass lol good shit
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 am

Looking forward to updates on that game tomorrow boys
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:20 am

Damn bitches!! Get a life lol. Everytime I'm gone for a few hours, there's 3-4 pages of shit to read. That's why I always have long ass posts. It take that much just to catch up on shit. Speaking of long ass posts:

Paragraph 1
    First of all, congrats Zeph. You have definitely came a long way since our first encounter. Good luck to you on the season. This shit is getting real interesting now. It certainly looks like we got some ballers in here.

mrdinknose wrote:First of all y'all need to remember ncaa football 2011 is just a video game. You all actin crazy is pretty funny though Very Happy I'm sure when J went to his interview they were all super excited to finally get an employee that is good at video games. No wonder he got the job. J just beat my ass so I guess my work will have to replace me with someone like him. FML right? I'll be in the bread line if y'all need me Crying or Very sad
    Second about the sliders: I'm really glad you guys conversed about this topic. J's input must have been really good because Purdue just about stole one from him, as well as all the other cpu controlled teams. He narrowly escaped all those games. Wins like that are the reason he took Notre Dame all the way from the depths of a measly 6 star program to the top where he has now made them into a 6 star program. Well done dude you put em back on the map.
    Third I think the recruiting is good where it's at. If teams like Florida, Notre Dame, USC and Texas won 10, 11 or 12 games a year including one of them takin the national title I'm pretty sure every kid in America would want to go there. The recruiting definitely is not perfect as it probably never will be, although it would be awesome if this game could get it right as it's my favorite part of this game.
    In closing great game today Jhawk you played tough. You and that team will be tough to beat, you have a lot of talent on that squad. I played ok but turnovers did me in again. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon

Paragraph 2
    Dink, I'm not trying to speak for jhawk or nothing but he didn't start out with them. I think they were 4 star when he moved to them and he built them back up. I know they weren't shit because he was pretty easy to beat that first year I played him when I had Cal. Also no one really takes this shit as serious as it appears on the boards, at least I hope not. I know a lot of times, shit is just posted to get shit started and get people posting. Also, I know you were being sarcastic about jhawk and his new job, but your sarcasm is unwarranted, because in fact, he DID get the job because of the game. Once they saw what he had done to a failing Notre Dame program they jumped at the chance to get him in there. I don't know about your job, but shit, if I knew a lost would cost me my job, I would've been trying a lot harder to win lol.

mrdinknose wrote:
    I thought y'all wanted user input

Paragraph 3
    Dink, we do want input. Recruiting is Jared's pet peeve or something so he's gonna protest anytime someone says anything good about it. lol

urbanslegend05 wrote:

Paragraph 4

I concur. I'm starting to think there's supposed to be an i and a t after Dipsh lol. Whatever works to make it interesting. Keep up the shit dip. You're definitely bringing life to the OD. Oh and we'll be ready for you whenever you ready. These country Bama boys got a thang for Southern California girls.

Paragraph 5
    Oh shit!! I just thought about something. Imagine if Dipsh was in here with Clark, DDA, and 12oz. Holy shit! This mfer would be craaaazy. lol Every day multiple pages of shit talking back and forth lol. There wouldn't be any room for recaps lol.

Btw, Dip, I numbered my paragraphs so you can keep a better talley on my posts. You were a lil off with the numbers you spouted off earlier.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 am

UGA pulls it out to win against all the odd's
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:29 am

Good job yung
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 am

Splff greatest post ever. Go back to being a douche please. Ure fuckin up my thing.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 am

Well shit, that's basically the one time frame tomorrow when I can't go. I can go earlier or later on in the evening/night but tomorrow afternoon I'm busy.

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 35 Empty UGA live on the edge but does just enough to win

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 am

After last weeks lost coach yung was really hard on his players to get ready for this weeks game at Vandy. Vandy got the ball and seem to be hungry for a win as they came out in the 1st and completely locked down UGA's offense. Georgia looked very tired on the field as they ran weak routes and dropping the ball on key plays. Poor tackling and bad blocking have plauged the Bulldog's all season and the same happened in this game. Going into the half the Bulldogs was in a tough spot down 14 and on the road. Coming out the half coach thought his team could use a spark so he put in his true freshman QB thinking maybe he could do better as the starter Flowers couldn't get a rythem on his throws. Harrison got in the game and was able to finally put the Bulldogs on the board on a 79 yard TD pass to WR Fagan. That seemed to get the Bulldogs some kind of momentum and the players more focused. The Bulldogs defense stiffened up and started play more consistant football. After some really poor passing and the game slipping away again coach put Flowers back in the game. At the top of the 4th UGA got a huge play by true freshman CB McDowell who picked off a pass and took it to the house. The Bulldogs finally got into gear as they made the stops on defense and moved the ball on offense. Down 3 points Flowers was able to connect with Freshman WR Pino on a 63 yard play which sought up a go ahead TD run by RB Weever. Vandy then got the ball back but Geogia's defense played them tough ending the game on a sack.

Post Game Coaches Comments:
    "We faced a tough Vandy team who really wanted to win. They played us very tough but my boys found a way to win in the end. Im not to happy with the way we played out there though, we have a long way to go to get this team were we want them. But i am very pleased with the effort of my freshmans they are in a tough spot having to play so soon but they have showed their youth at times. We will get back home and get some rest we got more tough road games left so thank you no more questions."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:13 am

I had to fight like crazy for that one lol. my freshmans are a blessing and a curse at the same time but my QB was over throwing everything, it could have been because we was on the road but anyways im just happy i won seeing i was down 17-0 before i came back
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:24 am

We could go later Hawk. Tomorrow is pretty flexible for me. Gimme a time and I'll let you know if I can do it.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Good game yesterday Stop. It was fun to watch. The INT on the goal line was probably the game changing moment.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Is it looking like an advance today? THanks to my schedule I just now, this week, was able to get my first visits in. Hopefully I can make up some ground in recruiting.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:44 pm

yea i only got 1 guy so far to but i got some on the line but the long as road streak making it tough but its just the conf schedule though so can't control that
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah....recruiting is tough sometimes good luck with your targets. Who is your next user game?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Urb then splff then splff but i dont get why i couldn't schedule nun of my recruits for that game cause splff is my only home game for the rest of the season
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Weird

Im watching 127 hours right now, its pretty good man, if that had happened to me I would have died. No way I would have survived

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:47 am