GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

UCF (Dink)

UCF (Dink) Empty UCF (Dink)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 am

Post scouting reports on UCF (dink) here.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

UCF (Dink) Empty Re: UCF (Dink)

Post by TheWeatherMan Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Dink will call the right plays on defense, but as a user controlled player he struggles in coverage, able to target in the pass game. But, he does mix it up and will come out in the 1-5-5, 4-3, mix it up. I struggled to run the ball, but my o-line is weak so don't look too much into it. I ran slants a lot and he keyed it and shut it down eventually, will adjust to your tendencies. Will switch between inside LB blitzes and outside DB blitzes

On offense he didn't do anything I thought was that creative. He definitely wants to run the ball on you, not a lot of toss stuff just Power-O, dive, counter, a draw here and there. Has a mobile QB but only scrambled to buy more time to throw. He tried lobbing a couple deep when he saw no safeties deep but they were incomplete. Will roll right and throw back left to the RB
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

If his offensive line is run blocking well watch out. Very tuff to stop on the ground. Mixes runs beautifully. Dives, powers, pitches. Didn't run a single option play. Dink is very conservative on offense and usually banks on you making more mistakes than him. Toughest user on defense that I have played since joining the league but I think it has something to do with the fact that we've played each other 1000 times. He uses 4-4 when he's sure you're running but is usually very good with the MLB making it hard to find open passes over the middle. I had late success with PA but too little too late. Didn't scramble with QB much. Overall he's a tough guy to scout because he mixes it up so much and will take what you give him. You will need to create turnovers and stop the run to win.

Also loves the cock

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Dink has a run based offense but when he does pass he will us his QB feet to by time for someone to get open. He dont pass much but the run is his lifeline he pounds it had and will run the FB at the right time. Maybe it was because i dont have a d-line and my LB's are not that great but he ran the ball in between the tackles most of the time but will bump it outside if its open. But he ran the ball to the left 90% of the time but if you over pursue he will bump it back to the middle for good yards. He ran mainly out the i-form with 3 WR's but sometimes he would got to 2 TE's or 1 WR and 1 TE. He also ran out of the ace package with 3 WR's. On defense he controls the MLB and do a pretty good job of stopping the run and making play in the passing game. He ran what looked like the 46 or the 4-4 defense most of the game but he also ran some 4-3 even vs 3 WR's sets. He had a mix of zone and man and i didnt feel to much pressure from blitz but his defense did sack me because i held the ball to long. To

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 pm