GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Colorado (Chugg)

Colorado (Chugg) Empty Colorado (Chugg)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 am

Post scouting reports on Colorado(Chugg) here.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Colorado (Chugg) Empty Re: Colorado (Chugg)

Post by Joker12 Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:13 am

I'll do this now so it's still fresh in my mind. On offense he liked to run the ball with his small but speedy back. Gained a lot of yards on me early running out of big sets (ace with 2 TE, strong/weak, iform). Struggled a bit throwing though he did burn me on his first drive and at the end of the game. Didn't focus in on one target, spreads the ball to all his players. Usually threw with 3 WR sets, although went 5 wide occasionally. Does run some PA so once he starts gashing you with the run he'll try and burn you with it.

On defense, mixed it up between man and zone. Usually runs man in passing situations. Ran a 4-3 base defense, but I did see some 46. When you go with 3+ WR he usually goes nickel 335. Controls the mlb, good in the run game but isn't the strongest in coverage. Tough to run against, I had to fight for every yard.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:52 pm

If he can run you will lose. Shut down the run and he struggles. The fact that Colorado is kind of a one man team doesn't help either. He will run out of any formation and likes to catch u with PA as well.

Very solid against the run. I have found he is much easier to move the ball on if you spread him out. Shotgun runs were working OK. The key is to never get too predictable because he is really good at figuring out how to stop you if you do.

He is a helluva fun user to play against. No cheese. He plays as true to life as anyone I've played. We're probably 100-100 lifetime in this game. We've played a ton of user games vs each other and every one is a toss up.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 pm

Chugg's team is better than they stats. He ran the ball fairly well and completed 3rd and long passes when need. He ran a mix between power running formations and 3 WR formations. His QB is quicker than his speed rating but i think he ran maybe one time with him. On defense he ran a mix of 3 down and 4 down formations and he controlled the MLB. He struggled to stop the run at times but his guys came up big around the goal line stopping Latti. The verdict is you got to stop the run and play good coverage because he is a smart user and can hang with ya late into a game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content