GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 9 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:22 pm

WE ALMOST THERE MOTHAFUCKKKKKKKKKASSSS!@!@!

I almost shat when I turned it on and it asked me to download an update. I thought it was already here. The PSN is still down but its looking like we are close!
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Can you copy and paste the os stuff? I can't read it die to my ban.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Restoration of PlayStation®Network and Qriocity Services Begins

Increased Security Measures Implemented Before Service Restoration;
    Consumer Data Protection a Full-Time, Company-Wide Commitment

TOKYO, May 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will today begin a phased restoration by region of PlayStation®Network and Qriocity Services. The phased restoration will be on a country by country basis beginning in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Middle East.

The first phase of restored services for these countries and regions will include:
    Sign-in for PlayStation®Network and Qriocity services, including the resetting of passwords
    Restoration of online game-play across PS3 and PSP
    Playback rental video content, if within rental period, of PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service on PS3, PSP and MediaGo
    Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity, for current subscribers, on PS3 and PC
    Access to 3rd party services such as Netflix, Hulu, Vudu and MLB.tv
    'Friends' category on PS3, including Friends List, Chat Functionality, Trophy Comparison, etc
    PlayStation Home
    Increased Security Measures

As the result of a criminal cyber attack on the company's data-center located in San Diego, California, U.S.A., SNEI shut down the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services on April 20, in order for the company to undergo an investigation and make enhancements to the overall security of the network infrastructure. Working closely with several respected outside security firms, the company has implemented new and additional security measures that strengthen safeguards against unauthorized activity, and provide consumers with greater protection of their personal information.

The company has made considerable enhancements to the data security, including updating and adding advanced security technologies, additional software monitoring and penetration and vulnerability testing, and increased levels of encryption and additional firewalls. The company also added a variety of other measures to the network infrastructure including an early-warning system for unusual activity patterns that could signal an attempt to compromise the network.

"I'd like to send my sincere regret for the inconvenience this incident has caused you, and want to thank you all for the kind patience you've shown as we worked through the restoration process," said Kazuo Hirai, Executive Deputy President, Sony Corporation. "I can't thank you enough for your patience and support during this time. We know even the most loyal customers have been frustrated by this process and are anxious to use their Sony products and services again. We are taking aggressive action at all levels to address the concerns that were raised by this incident, and are making consumer data protection a full-time, company wide commitment."

"During the past 18 months, we've seen a dramatic rise in the volume of cyber attacks, their sophistication and their impact on businesses. Thwarting cyber-crime requires an evolutionary approach to security that is well integrated, reduces risk exposure and improves efficiencies," said Francis deSouza, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Security Group, Symantec. "Today's cyber crime attacks are proving to be more covert, more targeted and better organized than those we've seen in years past. In working with Sony on the move of their data-center, it's clear they're implementing measures to reduce security risks moving forward."

As an additional measure, Fumiaki Sakai, president of Sony Global Solutions Inc. (SGS), has been appointed acting Chief Information Security Officer of SNEI. In addition to his current role at SGS, Mr. Sakai, in his role at SNEI, will work to further reinforce overall information security across the company's network infrastructure. Mr. Sakai will lead the recruiting effort in finding a new and permanent CISO for SNEI. As CISO, Mr. Sakai will report to Tim Schaaff, president, SNEI, as well as to Mr. Shinji Hasejima, CIO, Sony Corporation.

"While we understand the importance of getting our services back online, we did not rush to do so at the expense of extensively and aggressively testing our enhanced security measures. Our consumers' safety remains our number one priority," Hirai continued. "We want to assure our customers that their personal information is being protected with some of the best security technologies available today, so that everyone can feel comfortable enjoying all that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer."

The restoration of the services across the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Middle East are beginning, and consumers will be able to enjoy some of the online functionality provided by both the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services. Phased restoration in Japan and other Asian countries and regions will be announced in due course. The company expects to have the services fully restored by the end of May 2011.

The company will be offering customers a "Welcome Back" package of services and premium content to all registered PlayStation Network and Qriocity account services. The details of this program will be announced in each region shortly.

For more information about the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services intrusion and restoration, please visit http://blog.us.playstation.com or http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------

The wait is over; the PlayStation Network returns today. Nearly four weeks after a hacker attack forced Sony to take the PlayStation Network offline, Sony announced a "phased restoration by region of PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services" begins today.

According to a press release, the first services users can expect to return are:
    Sign-in for PlayStation Network and Qriocity services, including the resetting of passwords

Restoration of online game-play across PS3 and PSP

Playback rental video content, if within rental period, of PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service on PS3, PSP and MediaGo

Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity, for current subscribers, on PS3 and PC

Access to 3rd party services such as Netflix, Hulu, Vudu and MLB.tv

'Friends' category on PS3, including Friends List, Chat Functionality, Trophy Comparison, etc
    PlayStation Home

This phased restoration will be on a country by country basis beginning in the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Middle East. No specific times for the PSN return were announced. However, a new firmware update for the PS3 is available right now. While it'll seem like it does nothing, Firmware 3.61 will force users to change their passwords when the PSN is live again.

---------------------------------------

I just finished downloading the patch and everything. It is pretty quick. Really hope they turn the service back on tonight or tomorrow.

When is your bonaroo vacation and how long will you be out?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

IGN JUST UPDATED:

"PSN IS COMING BACK TODAY"
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

June 8-12 I'll be gone, so shouldn't delay us too bad especially if me and go can both play before leaving. Indownloaded the new update and I thought I was about to be able to play south Carolina. Maybe by the end of tonight. I can see tomorrow being one of those multiple advance days if it comes back tonight
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Jaredlib wrote:IGN JUST UPDATED:

"PSN IS COMING BACK TODAY"

Oh fuck. I'm stoked
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Shit man I just hope every motherfucker is still around and we don't have to wait for everyone to come out of hibernation
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Hasn't let me sign in yet either...wonder how exactly they are doing it...
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Someone in South Carolina just said he is back up and running. Its on gamefaqs so it could just be a lie....hopefully its rolling westward though....
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 pm

People from New Hampshire and New Jersey have posted pics of their PSN being back online, looks like its officially starting
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Heres the official map of the areas restored and areas still waiting

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-%E2%80%93-psn-restoration-begins-now/

looks like east coast just got theirs, I assume it will slowly trickle west from there
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Nothing here yet, but we are close at least
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Im surprised more of us haven't posted on here yet, bunch of PS3s need to be dusted off
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 pm

California just went back up
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Well I headed out for a little but I'll be back later. If its up when I get back, I'll knock it out.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sat May 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Sweet! Game on!
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Over/under n number if online games yung plays in the next 24 hours is set at 12. Place your bets gentlemen.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 pm

LOL hmmm I will take the under on that
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 pm

im in the practice mode right now, I definitely feel the fire again for this dynasty I am set and ready to rock!
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun May 15, 2011 12:04 am

Downloaded the update. Still wont sign in yet tho. Fuck Utah.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 1:10 am

Florida has reported IN
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun May 15, 2011 2:12 am

Fuck u bitches and your psn. I'm stuck here at work. Btw I'm posting this from my new Droid incredible 2. Yeah mfers! Btw anybody seen dipsh? He been MIA for a minute. All this shit is urbs fault lol.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun May 15, 2011 2:17 am

Damn jared I don't know how you typed from your phone so much. This shit is a pain in the ass.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun May 15, 2011 2:26 am

it sucked. I have the droid X. I love the phone, hate typing on it. That is why most of my posts for 4 months were fucking retarded

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:01 am

wow guys i had a crazy night........went on a date out of town with a beautiful woman and had a good date......then all hell broke lose.....I was backing out and the next you know....pow the front passenger side of my car is sitting on the ground..............I got a black 2001 lincolin town car btw........so i hop out the car confused/shocked as a mfer........it looked as if my axle broke or a ball bearing broke or what but i had to get it towed......which was a pain because when they was trying to put the car on the back the wheel was moving around like a lose tooth...........i thought my fender or bumper was comming off because it was scrubing so bad...........but he got it up there without busting the fender or bumper which im extremly glad bout that......but i had to get it towed a full hour and got charged $275.......but im just glad to be alive because if i was driving and that happened i might not have been talking to you guys.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:14 am