GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Playoffs in Major college football?

Playoffs in Major college football? Empty Playoffs in Major college football?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 am

The government is attacking the BCS and saying it might violate some law and asking why they dont have a playoff system like every other sport.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6479279
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Playoffs in Major college football? Empty Re: Playoffs in Major college football?

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 05, 2011 1:06 am

I think some Boise governor tried this last year too. As much as I want it to happen, I just don't think it will in the near future.

Playoffs in Major college football? Empty Re: Playoffs in Major college football?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:22 am

Yea acually i think he as the school president or something but idk. Again at the end of the day its all about money and greed. I bet if they did a survey of all the college football fans and ask would they rather have a playoff a majority would say yes. But i do feel like they choose the NC teams off which teams would sell better rather than who really deserve it. But some people have to really make a stand to really force the issue of a playoff to really get one but who knows maybe the government puts they foot down.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm

I wouldn't mind a 4-6 team playoffs and the rest of the teams play in regular bowls.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

da5playmaker wrote:I wouldn't mind a 4-6 team playoffs and the rest of the teams play in regular bowls.
    Thats what im saying or a 16 team playoff and have the other teams play in bowls. But its to much money tied into those bowl games for those school presidents to push a playoff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 am