GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ihubbard
PalmettoTiger
dipsh
7 posters

Week 3

PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Week 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3

Post by PalmettoTiger Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:15 pm

my team sucks so fucking bad. it's pathetic. bet i've had 10 drops
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 pm

After breaking into the top 25 last week MSU looked to build on recent success and continue the Big 10 success in non-conference games.

The game got off to a tough start for Michigan State. After two stuffed run attempts, Senior Andrew Maxwell threw a pick setting up UCLA with great field position. The defense held strong though and held UCLA to a 3 and out only giving up a field goal.

This would be the theme of the game. Both offenses struggled to get anything going in the first with the exception of two big plays by MSU. Including a hail mary at the end of the half to give them a 14-3 lead.

UCLA came out in the second half strong though, driving down the field for a TD making it 14-10.

Still unable to establish any run game, MSU managed to put up a trio of long passing plays on short throws. UCLA was unable to find the endzone the rest of half as MSU continue to force turnovers and miscues by the UCLA receivers.

MSU will go into next week's bye looking to prepare for their first conference game against rival Indiana. This game will set the tone for the remainder of the season.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Just got a pm from Palmetto that he's retiring again so we need a replacement.

How many are left to play?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm

virus2450 wrote:dipish did you like that scouting report lol

Pretty much nailed it. You're too good for me to help you win. I'll get you next year when my freshman QB is rattling the entire game.
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

dipsh wrote:Just got a pm from Palmetto that he's retiring again so we need a replacement.

How many are left to play?

a couple cpu games. chugg and marv i beleive
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:19 am

smh at palmetto and that QB you have dipish is pretty raw, besides the fact he has my name lol
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am

To be honest I'm not too excited to play the CPU. After blasting the CPU my last game, and reading some things about your guys' recent CPU games, I think ea fucked it up again with their most recent patch. I think I would rather just recruit, and play my user games if i can connect to play those. I can blast the CPU with my Utah state season anytime.

Plus madden has taken over. I ve had all sorts of games with madden. I got fuckin destroyed by the ravens(I was pissed, but happy at the same time), I fucked up a couple teams, and had a close game.

I don't know, it sucks, cuz I do love to play. With how shitty of teams we all are, we should be flirtin with .500. Not winning ships, and bcs games because we run the same 3 plays a game. How sweet would it be, expand the playbook and as u call plays it takes them out. So u cant call the same shit over and over. I know the competitor in us all doesn't allow us to lay down to the horse shit CPU. I get that. For the love of god ea, fix the computer calling a fucking screen and getting sacked every fucking time. Shit, let's turn every user slider to 0, and the CPU to 100 and see if we still can win every game.

Sorry about the rant guys. I ve just been waiting for about 20 years for them to get these football games right, and it just don't happen.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:51 am

chugg18 wrote:To be honest I'm not too excited to play the CPU. After blasting the CPU my last game, and reading some things about your guys' recent CPU games, I think ea fucked it up again with their most recent patch. I think I would rather just recruit, and play my user games if i can connect to play those. I can blast the CPU with my Utah state season anytime.

Plus madden has taken over. I ve had all sorts of games with madden. I got fuckin destroyed by the ravens(I was pissed, but happy at the same time), I fucked up a couple teams, and had a close game.

I don't know, it sucks, cuz I do love to play. With how shitty of teams we all are, we should be flirtin with .500. Not winning ships, and bcs games because we run the same 3 plays a game. How sweet would it be, expand the playbook and as u call plays it takes them out. So u cant call the same shit over and over. I know the competitor in us all doesn't allow us to lay down to the horse shit CPU. I get that. For the love of god ea, fix the computer calling a fucking screen and getting sacked every fucking time. Shit, let's turn every user slider to 0, and the CPU to 100 and see if we still can win every game.

Sorry about the rant guys. I ve just been waiting for about 20 years for them to get these football games right, and it just don't happen.

Agree 100% with this.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

So we killing this bitch or carrying on??
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm still trying to play.

Doesn't quite seem like you guys are very invested in anymore though...the only way this will be worth playin is if we are all invested and interested. Otherwise everyone will start fallin off.

If you guys still feel this way at the end of this season, maybe move so everyone is in the same conference. this way there will be less CPU games and more users. Seems like you guys still like the user match-ups.

I don't mind how it is now, just a suggestion if you think this really isn't fun
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm

why are people giving up... i joined this shit because i thought people were invested in it...... and advance the week someone please... rutgers is not gonna play his game... i need to see the recruits
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm just not gonna play my CPU games unless I feel like it. Or until they fix whatever the fuck they just did. I'm fine with recruiting and my 5-6 user games a season
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:26 pm

can you advance chugg?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 pm

No. Thats on dipsh
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719