GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
mrdinknose
jusblaze09
getonmylevelho
dclark44
pops21kid
stoptherun
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
splff3000
Jaredlib
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:I will guarantee this when I lose I will not quit nor will I make excuses for why I lost. And no way on gods beautiful green Earth will I punch a hole in the wall. I love football and have played this game since I was like 14 years old. Bill Walsh's college football tournaments every fuckin night with my buddies. I have lost a million times and I stopped being a baby about it when I realized how unimportant it really is. I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, a full time job and enough kids activities to drive a normal man fuckin insane. This game is a release for me. I couldn't care less if I lose.

lol same here man. Wife, 2 kids, mortgage, the usual shit. 4 kids though? Maybe you might want to invest in a prophylactic lol. Naw man, I feel the same way. It's my fun time when I'm on the game lol. I have never quit nor will I ever. Bill Walsh was thight back in the day, but for me it was that damn Joe Montana Football. That was the tightest shit ever. I didn't even have a Genesis, but I used to go over to my boys house and play that shit all the time. he used to beat my ass left and right since he could practice anytime he wanted, but I didn't care. I just like playing the game. That was the tightest football game I had ever played until I played the first Madden on PS2. I was OMFG!!! Did that mfer just stick his hands out and intercept the ball? lol. Those were the days lol.

I played the college version of Joe Montana. It was called College Football's national championship and then there was College Football's national championship II. It was freaking great.

Anyways, in reference to your long ass post. I agree with everything you said. I'll be working on the rules, alongside you for 12. But I'm definitely going to have some for 12, along with a lot more things that are going to be different. Right now, I'm just trying to ride out the last few months of NCAA11.

Wassup with those changes for 12 that you said you were gonna be rolling out? Might as well go ahead and tell us before there ain't nobody left in here to tell them to lol.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:49 pm

My cuz would probably join as whoever you guys want him to be. I would love to have him in PAC 10 but that would make 3? Just keep me posted and I'll call him if you want.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 pm

I read your post, I just didn't get why it would matter if a user was right there to fill the hole left.

But I understand.

I am glad you are being a stand up commish in this regard.

And spliff, if you want to do the schedules this year I wouldn't mind helping you out in someway, if there is even a way I could help. I just really want to make sure they get done right. Not being able to have a visit until week 7 sucked.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:51 pm

dipsh wrote:My cuz would probably join as whoever you guys want him to be. I would love to have him in PAC 10 but that would make 3? Just keep me posted and I'll call him if you want.

Having three in the pac 10 would open up scheduling and make it easier. I remember we talked about this 2 seasons ago. Oregon State has pulled in some decent recruits the last few years
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm

I'll wait to hear from URB
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Depending on when we got to preseason, I wouldn't mind doing the schedule. It would all depend on if I'm off or not. I'm like Hawk in regards to the schedule, I take a long time, so that's something to consider too. I don't mind doing it though.

Oh and dipsh, 3 in the PAC 10 would be a good thing, schedule wise.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:00 pm

Damn. lools like i done missed alot.. lemme catch up on all this shyt thats been posted...

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I think anyone that changes teams should be forced to take a 4 star or lower team. If that means I switch from USC to Arizona that's fine but I think you should have to work for a good team not just take over ND's rediculously stacked roster.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 pm

splff3000 wrote:Depending on when we got to preseason, I wouldn't mind doing the schedule. It would all depend on if I'm off or not. I'm like Hawk in regards to the schedule, I take a long time, so that's something to consider too. I don't mind doing it though.

U or Urb let me know one way or the other. I don't wanna call him unless we're sure
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Plus I would love to beat the shit out of my cuz every year. Oops. Shit talk again.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:05 pm

splff3000 wrote:Depending on when we got to preseason, I wouldn't mind doing the schedule. It would all depend on if I'm off or not. I'm like Hawk in regards to the schedule, I take a long time, so that's something to consider too. I don't mind doing it though.

I don't think anybody would have a problem with waiting as long as they are done right, which I know you can do.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Rauloe wrote:Damn. lools like i done missed alot.. lemme catch up on all this shyt thats been posted...

Good luck with that, hope you brought your glasses and some advil.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

dipsh wrote:

U or Urb let me know one way or the other. I don't wanna call him unless we're sure

We'll give him til Sunday, because I'm gonna be pretty busy til then, so that'll give Hawk time to mull everything over.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

I think thats a good call.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

We'll give him til Sunday, because I'm gonna be pretty busy til then, so that'll give Hawk time to mull everything over.

sounds good
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:I will guarantee this when I lose I will not quit nor will I make excuses for why I lost. And no way on gods beautiful green Earth will I punch a hole in the wall. I love football and have played this game since I was like 14 years old. Bill Walsh's college football tournaments every fuckin night with my buddies. I have lost a million times and I stopped being a baby about it when I realized how unimportant it really is. I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, a full time job and enough kids activities to drive a normal man fuckin insane. This game is a release for me. I couldn't care less if I lose.

lol same here man. Wife, 2 kids, mortgage, the usual shit. 4 kids though? Maybe you might want to invest in a prophylactic lol. Naw man, I feel the same way. It's my fun time when I'm on the game lol. I have never quit nor will I ever. Bill Walsh was thight back in the day, but for me it was that damn Joe Montana Football. That was the tightest shit ever. I didn't even have a Genesis, but I used to go over to my boys house and play that shit all the time. he used to beat my ass left and right since he could practice anytime he wanted, but I didn't care. I just like playing the game. That was the tightest football game I had ever played until I played the first Madden on PS2. I was like OMFG!!! Did that mfer just stick his hands out and intercept the ball? lol. Those were the days lol.

Man that shit was so tite how u could see out the helmet. That game was the shit. That and that bill walsh too. we was on that hard back in tha dayz.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

dipsh wrote:I think anyone that changes teams should be forced to take a 4 star or lower team. If that means I switch from USC to Arizona that's fine but I think you should have to work for a good team not just take over ND's rediculously stacked roster.

I think it was in workers where u couldn't switch to a school that had a higher star rating than your current status. I thought that rule was legit.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:22 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

lol same here man. Wife, 2 kids, mortgage, the usual shit. 4 kids though? Maybe you might want to invest in a prophylactic lol. Naw man, I feel the same way. It's my fun time when I'm on the game lol. I have never quit nor will I ever. Bill Walsh was thight back in the day, but for me it was that damn Joe Montana Football. That was the tightest shit ever. I didn't even have a Genesis, but I used to go over to my boys house and play that shit all the time. he used to beat my ass left and right since he could practice anytime he wanted, but I didn't care. I just like playing the game. That was the tightest football game I had ever played until I played the first Madden on PS2. I was like OMFG!!! Did that mfer just stick his hands out and intercept the ball? lol. Those were the days lol.

Man that shit was so tite how u could see out the helmet. That game was the shit. That and that bill walsh too. we was on that hard back in tha dayz.

We played Tecmo Bowl and NES Playaction football in my dads trailer house on a 13" inch TV and loved that shit. Anyone remember 10 yard fight. Fuckin DB's would pick it off and just chill and jump up and down while I said return that shit mother fucker. You could be blue or red. No real players just red or blue.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Wow. Wtf !!! I missed everything , this will not happen again. But since im up here let me throw my 2cents in. They say better late than never. Lol. First i want to say dips seemed very sim to me by my personal definition. Because at the end of the day we seem to all have different opinions. Now dips beating jayhawk that's good shit. Lets be honest if we just want to win National championship you just play offline dynasty and do that every year. Time running short. To be continue ........
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Aite, nah that i have had time to read all of that, drank a Miller High Life, and soak it all in, here goes my 2 cents.. For real nah, this is just a game. i mean, i understand the competitive nature of it all, but getting upset, all personal, sending death threat txts, and all that other happy horseshit is funny to me. Is that how we really rockin ? I dont really care if you play cheeze or not. If its in your nature, go for it. If i cant stop you then do ya thang. But there is a such thang they call sportsmanship though i once read about. You can adhere to your own definition of what that may or may not mean. But to co-sign Splff's rant, its still just a game my boi.. nuff said on that one..

Part II.

Im not, nor was i ever planning to switch team mid season at all. I put out that i was gonna stick it out with OSU this season, and if i did decide to change teams, it would have been in the preaseson, or the upcoming offseason. I have been lookin to move into the SEC cause the AD here at OSU been talking shyt since i started 2 str8 seasons 1-4, but OH WELL... Hawk and Clark done left so its getting kinda slow cuz i used to luv to see Urbs and Clark go at it on the boards.. Goon shyt to read rite there.. I dont see why hawl would leave after just losing one game, since he been so dominate all this time. But, that not for me to understand or comment on my boi..

In closing, remember, that no matter what, people still gonna drank beer, smoke bud, go to the club, and strippers gonna always not have to claim all they tips on the 1040..

Word...
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm

dipsh you are a trash eating stink bag.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Lol.

Clark u think maybe u wanna come back?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 pm

dclark44 wrote:dipsh you are a trash eating stink bag.

Good try Clark but I'm all love now. In fact when we played and you QUIT I forgive you.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

So correct me if I am wrong, but Urban MIGHT play late tonight, and Spliff will play in the morning?

I just played but I want to keep Zehp updated so hes not the last one.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Rauloe wrote:Aite, nah that i have had time to read all of that, drank a Miller High Life, and soak it all in, here goes my 2 cents.. For real nah, this is just a game. i mean, i understand the competitive nature of it all, but getting upset, all personal, sending death threat txts, and all that other happy horseshit is funny to me. Is that how we really rockin ? I dont really care if you play cheeze or not. If its in your nature, go for it. If i cant stop you then do ya thang. But there is a such thang they call sportsmanship though i once read about. You can adhere to your own definition of what that may or may not mean. But to co-sign Splff's rant, its still just a game my boi.. nuff said on that one..

Part II.

Im not, nor was i ever planning to switch team mid season at all. I put out that i was gonna stick it out with OSU this season, and if i did decide to change teams, it would have been in the preaseson, or the upcoming offseason. I have been lookin to move into the SEC cause the AD here at OSU been talking shyt since i started 2 str8 seasons 1-4, but OH WELL... Hawk and Clark done left so its getting kinda slow cuz i used to luv to see Urbs and Clark go at it on the boards.. Goon shyt to read rite there.. I dont see why hawl would leave after just losing one game, since he been so dominate all this time. But, that not for me to understand or comment on my boi..

In closing, remember, that no matter what, people still gonna drank beer, smoke bud, go to the club, and strippers gonna always not have to claim all they tips on the 1040..

Word...

Real shit right there lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am