Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Joker12
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Joker12 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:02 pm

    wow haha okay
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

    I know why all the recruits wanna go to Texas now. They all wanna be on American Idol, they look good
    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Brrrr
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Yeah, we need to find out if splff can be done by this time, because if Hawk is going to be gone for 4 days, we definitely need you guys to play before he goes.

    Splff, if you can't be done that early, is it cool to sim?

    WTF? What part about I'll be done by 7am don't you understand lol? I'll advance as soon as I'm done. I say we'll advance no later than 730am. Cool?
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 pm

    Sounds plenty good to me
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by getonmylevelho on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

    splff3000 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Yeah, we need to find out if splff can be done by this time, because if Hawk is going to be gone for 4 days, we definitely need you guys to play before he goes.

    Splff, if you can't be done that early, is it cool to sim?

    WTF? What part about I'll be done by 7am don't you understand lol? I'll advance as soon as I'm done. I say we'll advance no later than 730am. Cool?

    Is that 7am est or mountain?
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by getonmylevelho on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

    clizzzzark..rdy when u are
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

    Things happen big Splff. I just wanted to make sure, double check, cover our bases kinda thing.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 am

    gimme 5er ho
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

    Dang hawk went straight beastmode on navy. Those poor cadets.

    Im exciting to get these last two advances in and see how it pans out.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 am

    Crazy ass shit in the REAL Jeff Driskel (QB) commits to Florida today. As urban has a Jeff Driskel playing quarterback for him right now.

    Just another sign of the Apocalypse of 2012.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:02 am

    The real Jeff Driskel been at Florida, he enrolled early.

    Now, is the one in the game created by the game or did someone put him on the roster?
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:11 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:The real Jeff Driskel been at Florida, he enrolled early.

    Now, is the one in the game created by the game or did someone put him on the roster?
    He's a true junior on the game and we're in year 5 so he had to be recruited in game. So either the game made him, or urban created him and then recruited him lol.
    Joker12
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Joker12 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:12 am

    Urban signed him and changed his name. He originally was Derrik Quinn or something.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 am

    Joker12 wrote:Urban signed him and changed his name. He originally was Derrik Quinn or something.
    Haha, that's some funny shit. I'm gonna give my players some fucked up names. My stud HB who is redshirting this year will be the new "He Hate Me".
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:Urban signed him and changed his name. He originally was Derrik Quinn or something.
    Haha, that's some funny shit. I'm gonna give my players some fucked up names. My stud HB who is redshirting this year will be the new "He Hate Me".
    hahaha. Jhawk, I don't think I can go tomorrow morning now. sorry bro
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 am

    dclark44 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:Urban signed him and changed his name. He originally was Derrik Quinn or something.
    Haha, that's some funny shit. I'm gonna give my players some fucked up names. My stud HB who is redshirting this year will be the new "He Hate Me".
    hahaha. Jhawk, I don't think I can go tomorrow morning now. sorry bro
    Damn man, I was all psyched up for it with alarms set and everything. Any idea when you might be able to go? I'll try to stick around as long as I can.

    -------

    https://ncaa.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=41

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:20 am