GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cinnci (Ho)

Cinnci (Ho) Empty Cinnci (Ho)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:50 am

Post scouting reports on Cinnci (Ho) here.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Cinnci (Ho) Empty Re: Cinnci (Ho)

Post by stoptherun Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 pm

It was a dogfight and I was too busy feeling my team out to figure out what he was up to. That being said it was pretty much vintage HO.

Mobile QB but stays in the pocket and makes good decisions.

Equally good running and passing and plays with a never say die attitude.

Has some option game to keep you on your toes.

Prefers to run to the strong side or up the middle but will run it weak if he sees u over committing.

Likes to pass out of 4wide tight sets with recievers moving toward both flats. Will also attack the middle of the field if the flats attract too much attention.

Struggled a bit against zone 3INT/1TD. Ate man coverage alive.

Plays with the a safety on D. Showed a lot of single safety looks. Not sure if it was the 4-4 but more than half the time there was only one safety deep.

Will switch between the safeties in a 2 deep look and will sometimes walk him up to the LOS to make plays in the run game.

Special teams ran a kick back and had some nice punt returns as well. Also covered kicks well. Definitely a threat in the return game so watch out.

Overall a very dangerous coach and team. Just pray for EA to shine some lucky light on you.

getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Damn stop. Give away all my secrets why don't ya....
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 am

A tough Coach every time he plays, Ho will mix it up and try and catch you off balance.

Definitely wants to stop the run, controls the FS and will often stack the box. I don't remember a lot of blitzing he played good coverage and let his d-line get the pressure.

On offense he will catch you off balance with triple option and speed option from shotgun, if you commit to the FB give he will hurt you on the outside and pitch it to Pead. Prepare to get sideline in the run game he will attack you off tackle.

Good QB, pretty mobile, will run on you if you have the play covered. Didn't force tooo many passes was careful. Likes that offset shotgun formation with the HB right behind the guard, will hit him if not covered.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 am

Plays to Stop the run... and does a pretty damn good job of it. My strategy however was to not abandon the run. He controls the MLB or a safety so sometimes he gets out of position on pass plays. offensively it was a heavy dose of the run,. when he did throw, it seemed to go to the sidelines or the flats primarily. Very good, but i think the home field advantage may have made his QB a little succeptible to the zone.. only threw one pick but took a lot of sacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm