GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
stoptherun
jhawk886
dclark44
Joker12
da5playmaker
jusblaze09
urbanslegend05
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
Jaredlib
splff3000
15 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:10 pm

stoptherun wrote:O shit did dey pull the plug on our dynasty??? I tried to log in on the EA page and everything had flipped over to '12. I got a message saying I wasn't part of a dynasty? ;-(

LMFAO!!!! WTF? That shit is too funny!!lololololol I know yall don't think it's funny, but it's funny as shit to me. Yeah will since EA thinks the season of 11 is over, it's time to start focusing on 12. I'll start working on the site next week.

As for coaches and stuff, I agree with Stop, we should start trying to figure this stuff out. I am definitely getting the game, but because I know I'm gonna be doing a Madden OF as well, I'm only gonna commit to one OD. Right now, I'm either gonna be in Workers or Rivals. I know Hawk will be doing his OD as well, but I have a feeling his settings will be a lil too crazy for me lol. We still don't know if Dips is gonna do his too. I'm leaning towards getting back in Rivals so I can get Auburn, but I'm probably gonna see how Urbs does his thing and most likely that'll ultimately decide whether I go to Rivals or Workers.

Kid is still up in the air as to whether he's gonna get the game. Just throwing that out there for yall.

Also, I know Rivals and Workers will be here onsite, but I don't know about Jhawks and Dips(if he does one) OD. If both of you guys could let me know either way that'll be great. I'm gonna start changing the site around next week so the sooner the better.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey Jared, have you been following that long ass thread on OS about the retail version of the game? I think it was started by Ryno-Aid or some shit like that. I've been meaning to check it out but never got to it and now it's just too damn big for me to start.

Anyway, if you have, where there some noticeable differences in the retail version over the demo? Where there any revelations or anything revealed that we didn't know about or that weren't on the demo? What was your opinion of the game that you saw? Pretty much anything you can tell me would be appreciated because that shit is too much for me to try to read. It'd probably take me a week to read all that shit with how busy I am.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Im typing fromfrom. My phone so bear with me

First I want in both workers and rivals. I only wanna do 2 or 3 this year. Second, Spliff I watched the first few bids. The ps3 gameplay vid looks a bit smoother but I have to say it looks a small notch below 360. Gameplay wise I saw the qbs take off scrambling quite a bit in a cpu cs cpu osu much game. It looks a bit cleaner overall but I still saw cpu doing stupid shit with the ball

Recruiting is untouched. As far as the system

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Im typing fromfrom. My phone so bear with me

First I want in both workers and rivals. I only wanna do 2 or 3 this year. Second, Spliff I watched the first few bids. The ps3 gameplay vid looks a bit smoother but I have to say it looks a small notch below 360. Gameplay wise I saw the qbs take off scrambling quite a bit in a cpu cs cpu osu much game. It looks a bit cleaner overall but I still saw cpu doing stupid shit with the ball

Recruiting is untouched. As far as the system

That's it!! lol I was expecting some more extensive shit lol. Yeah I saw the recruiting. It looks almost exactly the same lol. Where are the PS3 vids? I just saw 360 vids.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:57 pm

There is one PS3 vid in that thread, I will have to find it. I haven't watched most of the vids outside of the rosters but there is a lot if shit there.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:13 pm

Jaredlib wrote:There is one PS3 vid in that thread, I will have to find it. I haven't watched most of the vids outside of the rosters but there is a lot if shit there.

lol I know. It's too much.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Hey so it still let's us access the dynasty on the ps3. When ho and Urb play we can advance to bowls
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:43 pm

sim us holmes..we aint worried bout it

ive talked to urb..he's cool with it as well.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

alright boys we are in the final bowl season of NCAA 11.

Two user games

Me vs Zehp in title game

and Urban vs Stop
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 pm

did State win the acc championship?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm

yah you play WVU
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 am

Me, Dink and Chugg will be staying PS3. Everyday advances may be much for us but we are way down for playing with you guys. We could go with Workers or Rivals. You guys just figure out which one you'd rather us be in. If sliders are gonna be this bad again I will probably be out. The CPU games were really bad in 2011 (not only because of sliders) The user games were awesome and I like this group evn though I have a few that aren't my biggest fans. Only opinion I wanna give is that sliders can really only be perfect for the guy that makes em. My vote is to not even touch em until the final tuners and patches and shit are done cuz we'll just be chasing our tails. It's not like the CPU games were ever really a threat on 2011 anyways. If someone throws for 8000 yards and 60 TD's then boot em out. Don't make evryone else tolerate bad sliders for one cheesy guy. That's it for my opinion. I would like me and my boys to be PAC 12 again if that's cool. If it's not any teams are fine. Just let me know what you want us to do. Last thing Dink's CPU crashed that's why he's been MIA from the boards. I'm not sure why Chugg has not said much. Maybe he has been busy takin it up the ass?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am

dipsh wrote:Me, Dink and Chugg will be staying PS3. Everyday advances may be much for us but we are way down for playing with you guys. We could go with Workers or Rivals. You guys just figure out which one you'd rather us be in. If sliders are gonna be this bad again I will probably be out. The CPU games were really bad in 2011 (not only because of sliders) The user games were awesome and I like this group evn though I have a few that aren't my biggest fans. Only opinion I wanna give is that sliders can really only be perfect for the guy that makes em. My vote is to not even touch em until the final tuners and patches and shit are done cuz we'll just be chasing our tails. It's not like the CPU games were ever really a threat on 2011 anyways. If someone throws for 8000 yards and 60 TD's then boot em out. Don't make evryone else tolerate bad sliders for one cheesy guy. That's it for my opinion. I would like me and my boys to be PAC 12 again if that's cool. If it's not any teams are fine. Just let me know what you want us to do. Last thing Dink's CPU crashed that's why he's been MIA from the boards. I'm not sure why Chugg has not said much. Maybe he has been busy takin it up the ass?

Well reading all the stuff about the retail version of 12, I think AA will be the way to go this year. There is just too much crazy stuff that happens on Heisman. You kinda came late for 11 and the slider sets we're pretty much already in place. There will definitely have to be some type of slider adjustment so the cpu doesn't have 7 and 8 secs to throw passes and so people don't shred the defense with the pass. What I usually do is post the sliders so everyone can try them out. I'll do the same this year and your input would be greatly appreciated. I promise you they won't be nowhere near as crazy as the set we were using at the end of this year. I told you why we did that though. I think I'll be able to tweak AA good enough to be competitive this year. BTW, I lost to the cpu(Bama) on the demo for the first time last night, so there's hope.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am

splff3000 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Me, Dink and Chugg will be staying PS3. Everyday advances may be much for us but we are way down for playing with you guys. We could go with Workers or Rivals. You guys just figure out which one you'd rather us be in. If sliders are gonna be this bad again I will probably be out. The CPU games were really bad in 2011 (not only because of sliders) The user games were awesome and I like this group evn though I have a few that aren't my biggest fans. Only opinion I wanna give is that sliders can really only be perfect for the guy that makes em. My vote is to not even touch em until the final tuners and patches and shit are done cuz we'll just be chasing our tails. It's not like the CPU games were ever really a threat on 2011 anyways. If someone throws for 8000 yards and 60 TD's then boot em out. Don't make evryone else tolerate bad sliders for one cheesy guy. That's it for my opinion. I would like me and my boys to be PAC 12 again if that's cool. If it's not any teams are fine. Just let me know what you want us to do. Last thing Dink's CPU crashed that's why he's been MIA from the boards. I'm not sure why Chugg has not said much. Maybe he has been busy takin it up the ass?

Well reading all the stuff about the retail version of 12, I think AA will be the way to go this year. There is just too much crazy stuff that happens on Heisman. You kinda came late for 11 and the slider sets we're pretty much already in place. There will definitely have to be some type of slider adjustment so the cpu doesn't have 7 and 8 secs to throw passes and so people don't shred the defense with the pass. What I usually do is post the sliders so everyone can try them out. I'll do the same this year and your input would be greatly appreciated. I promise you they won't be nowhere near as crazy as the set we were using at the end of this year. I told you why we did that though. I think I'll be able to tweak AA good enough to be competitive this year. BTW, I lost to the cpu(Bama) on the demo for the first time last night, so there's hope.

Sounds perfect to me. I look forward to kicking all your asses. :twisted:
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Well.

Here are some PS3 vids

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/490675-ncaa-12-getting-retail-version-tomorrow-89.html

It seems to look a bit better than the demo....someone said the colors are little more washed out than the 360 version but oh well.

I am starting to think Spliff is right about AA.

At first I thought heisman was the way to go but someone over on OS posted that he got a chance to play the retail version at a local game store and the CPU still doesnt scramble often on heisman. On AA it will scramble more. It sucks becaues, demo wise, the oregon offense cant do shit against me on AA but on heisman i got burned a couple times, but like spliff said we gonna have to use the sliders to make the run game for CPU viable. One thing I always remind people is college offenses average lik 130 rushing yards a game, we have some user defenses in our dynasty that only give up 40 yards a game rushing. When you dont have to fear the CPU run game the game becomes kinda boring, we gotta beef it up.

I also think CPU coverage should be bolstered and cpu pass rush. On AA in the demo I can abuse slants and posts all game. Cover 2 zone seems to get burned a lot in the dmeo because the rush doesnt get there in time and guys come open over the top regularly.

Anyway, I will definitely be active in helping test the sliders and offering stats/results/impressions so we can get atough set. I like the jhawl approach, in CFF last year guys got beat by the cpu frequently, it makes it more interesting to me, more realistic. Just my two cents.

As far as the dynasty users, there is no reason why we cant fit everybody into both dynasties. I think Stop brought this up recently but I think its time to start making a list and planning for it. I mean, we are literally almost a week away from release.

If dips, dink, and chugg don't mind playing in workers, which probably wont advance as fast as rivals anyway so that suits them better (correct me if I am wrong), that easily opens up the spots for hawk, joker, and clark. Seems like problem solved.

As for Workers, in that scenario so far we would have

Me
    Yunj
    Dips
    Dink
    Chugg
    Stop

so six more spots that I am sure we can fill.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Oh, and officially, Zehp (If hes still in Rivals, which I honestly think he should be after two title shots, but im biased) would like to keep Oklahoma and I will roll with PSU. I checked out the rosters online, Oklahoma is stacked, and PSU is pretty good.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Good idea Jared. Are you guys still doing the Madden OD?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 pm

I dont know who is in charge of the Madden OF, I think spliff? I am pretty sure one for sure is gonna be on here.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Awesome, I told myself that if I'm gonna be playing a bowl it needs to be a user and secondly, I wanted another shot at stop. Best news of the day.

As far as users given the info I've gotten this is the first come list for rivals in 2012:
    Urb
    Ho
    Hawk
    Stop
    Pops
    Jared
    Splff
    Zeph
    Joker
    Clark
    Rauloe

That leave one spot, which is yungs, if he wants it but he's acting like he can't get the game.

If yung can't get it, its first come first serve between blaze and hicks.

From what I can tell workers better suits dips, chugg and dink...but if one of you wants to be a loner, your welcome to the spot as an alternate.

So there you guys have it....the initial rivals lineup for 2012. More news on changes to come over the next week.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Sounds fine to me. Who will be running Workers? Like I said if we are already super worried about sliders then maybe I should start a third dynasty. With all the tuning updates and patches at the beginning I think slider adjustment is a waste. I have a few other guys who would probably be into playing in a league that advanced every few days.

I'm still in for Da Bears in Madden. Right Splff???
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Good shit Urbs.

So just go you guys know, and I am sure you already do, in that link I posted its a long fuckin thread like 90 pages but towards the last 15 pages or so there are a bunch of PS3 retail vids posted.

The game looks alright. Not as jaggy as the demo for sure.

As far as impressions and shit from what I have seen, I don't even know where to start. The improved zone defense seems to get shredded pretty regularly, just sayin, I don't see much of a new challenge.

Yung, for Workers, what is the final word on teams and shit? we starting at 3* or pickin whoever?
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Like I already said, you don't have to worry about me cause I already have my 2 ODs
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Sounds good to me.

I'm guessing I won't get my Sooners back eh Jared lol. That's alright.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 pm

hah, if they really are your favorite team or something like that I am sure Zehp can work something out. He really doesn't care about Oklahoma he just likes the idea of playing a user in a conference championship game.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

haha, not really my favourite team, I did begin to like them as I played as them though.

But I'll give him the choice, if he wants to use them that's fine there are a few other teams I'm interested in, if not I'll take them.

Doesn't matter either way though if he wants them he can have them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am