GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
stoptherun
jhawk886
dclark44
Joker12
da5playmaker
jusblaze09
urbanslegend05
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
Jaredlib
splff3000
15 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Admin
    Admin

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 10 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:17 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Ummmm.....splff, wtf is there a Star Wars background up for?

That's why I got a big ass scrolling announcement up saying the site is under construction. So you don't have to ask. In fact, you might see crazier shit than that before I'm done lol.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:20 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:LOL, nice star wars theme

real motto is. W over OU = National title run.

I'm with it. And I'll be there in Tallahassee for the 8pm prime time night game. I can't wait! Probably one of the most intense games I can remember in a long while.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Guys forgive me and try to bear with me this week. The site is gonna be real crazy at times, but that's how it's gonna have to be if yall wanna be able to keep posting. It was either have crazy shit going on and yall can post or I lock everyone out and put up a "under construction" sign until I'm done with what I'm doing. So sorry guys, it's gonna be crazy for a few days.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 pm

splff don't forget about me i wanted in on the madden online franchise.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Admin wrote:Guys forgive me and try to bear with me this week. The site is gonna be real crazy at times, but that's how it's gonna have to be if yall wanna be able to keep posting. It was either have crazy shit going on and yall can post or I lock everyone out and put up a "under construction" sign until I'm done with what I'm doing. So sorry guys, it's gonna be crazy for a few days.

Do your thang splff. This is a necessary evil for the leagues/board to be even tighter.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:33 pm

yea got to do what you got to do lol. Is anybody trading in NCAA 11 or have already besides splff?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yea got to do what you got to do lol. Is anybody trading in NCAA 11 or have already besides splff?

I havent already traded it in, I might soon.

I am pretty stoked for 12, Workers and Rivals are gonna be tight.

Yung we are starting as head coaches or coordinators?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Jaredlib wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:yea got to do what you got to do lol. Is anybody trading in NCAA 11 or have already besides splff?

I havent already traded it in, I might soon.

I am pretty stoked for 12, Workers and Rivals are gonna be tight.

Yung we are starting as head coaches or coordinators?
    Head coaches. I aint going to have no simming offense or defense. Like i said though im going to penalize anybody that break the rules but mines aint stupid like the real NCAA lol
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:

I'm with it. And I'll be there in Tallahassee for the 8pm prime time night game. I can't wait! Probably one of the most intense games I can remember in a long while.

I am 80% sure I'll be at the game. College gameday will be there, and that place will be rocking. If FSU wins oh man.. I am only worried about 2 games on the schedule, If FSU beats OU the next week on the road vs Clemson, I am used to let down games. Talent wise they should beat Clemson.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:46 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:

I am 80% sure I'll be at the game. College gameday will be there, and that place will be rocking. If FSU wins oh man.. I am only worried about 2 games on the schedule, If FSU beats OU the next week on the road vs Clemson, I am used to let down games. Talent wise they should beat Clemson.
    I think Jimbo going to do his thang this year. If im not mistaken FSU had a top 5 class last season so they might be young in some places but i got them winning the ACC and playing in a good bowl game.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:

I think Jimbo going to do his thang this year. If im not mistaken FSU had a top 5 class last season so they might be young in some places but i got them winning the ACC and playing in a good bowl game. It's ACC title or bust if we don't beat OU no reason they shouldn't go 8-0 in the ACC and win the acc title game.

#1 class on espn, #3 on rivals (i believe). Only question mark on the team is will the two guys replacing Hudson and McMahon. Defensive line is deeper then the glory days. Brandon Jenkins is the best defensive end in the country, Linebackers they have Nigel, Christian Jones and Vince Williams and tons of depth from young kids that played last year. Don't throw on the trio at corners. Xaviers Rhodes is a flat out stud, G5 is a playmaker and Mike Harris might be the best of the 3 and is the nickel. Safety is not bad, I think Jeff Demps just woke up from Nick Moody smashing his face in last year. Terrence Parks is solid, but I think Karlos Williams will win that job. Offense shouldn't even miss a beat with EJ Manuel at quarterback so much depth it's unreal.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm

da5playmaker wrote:splff don't forget about me i wanted in on the madden online franchise.

That's cool. Who you gonna roll wit? Ho had already called the Vikings so you gonna have to pick another team.

getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:

I think Jimbo going to do his thang this year. If im not mistaken FSU had a top 5 class last season so they might be young in some places but i got them winning the ACC and playing in a good bowl game. It's ACC title or bust if we don't beat OU no reason they shouldn't go 8-0 in the ACC and win the acc title game.

#1 class on espn, #3 on rivals (i believe). Only question mark on the team is will the two guys replacing Hudson and McMahon. Defensive line is deeper then the glory days. Brandon Jenkins is the best defensive end in the country, Linebackers they have Nigel, Christian Jones and Vince Williams and tons of depth from young kids that played last year. Don't throw on the trio at corners. Xaviers Rhodes is a flat out stud, G5 is a playmaker and Mike Harris might be the best of the 3 and is the nickel. Safety is not bad, I think Jeff Demps just woke up from Nick Moody smashing his face in last year. Terrence Parks is solid, but I think Karlos Williams will win that job. Offense shouldn't even miss a beat with EJ Manuel at quarterback so much depth it's unreal.

It's gonna be nasty. Talent wise we will be able to hang with anyone in the country. And after that beatdown from Oklahoma we received early last season, you can expect Jimbo to have State fired up for them bitches. The first two games for Florida State do not even count, so you can bet that Jimbo has been preparing for the Sooners since January 1, 2011.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey guys.

Many of you know I coach Track and field at the high school level and Zehp coaches football at same school.

I decided, since I have the summer off right now and just too much damn time on my hands, I am going to recreate the 11 schools in our conference and put em in the game for road to glory (since it lets us play our whole senior year now).

I just sat down with zehp and wrote down which offense and defense each team runs, as well as how good that team is overall (from one to six stars)

The question is, roster wise, does it matter what roster I give each team or will it be randomized when I start RTG?
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:splff don't forget about me i wanted in on the madden online franchise.

That's cool. Who you gonna roll wit? Ho had already called the Vikings so you gonna have to pick another team.

Yeah I knew I wouldn't be able to get the vikings. let me get the eagles.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    It's gonna be nasty. Talent wise we will be able to hang with anyone in the country. And after that beatdown from Oklahoma we received early last season, you can expect Jimbo to have State fired up for them bitches. The first two games for Florida State do not even count, so you can bet that Jimbo has been preparing for the Sooners since January 1, 2011.

I agree, talent wise we match up with anyone. Gotta get EJ Manuel off to a fast start to beat OU will be the key.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Hey guys.

Many of you know I coach Track and field at the high school level and Zehp coaches football at same school.

I decided, since I have the summer off right now and just too much damn time on my hands, I am going to recreate the 11 schools in our conference and put em in the game for road to glory (since it lets us play our whole senior year now).

I just sat down with zehp and wrote down which offense and defense each team runs, as well as how good that team is overall (from one to six stars)

The question is, roster wise, does it matter what roster I give each team or will it be randomized when I start RTG?
    im sure it randomized but who knows maybe they give you just as much depth but my question is it legal for EA to allow you to have real HS teams. I mean they catch so much shit for letting people have name rosters and player likeness. But do you know how fly it would be if EA could go all the way on NCAA like they do with Madden. Then they can update players on a week to week thing where they base the rating off how players play in real life week to week. And i bet the grapics would look a hell of alot better because they could make player look more like the real ones. Imagine how teams would have been rated in NCAA 11.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:17 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:

I agree, talent wise we match up with anyone. Gotta get EJ Manuel off to a fast start to beat OU will be the key.

The good thing is that he had plenty of play time last year and two preseason games to start the season off. He should be ready to roll after that.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:

The good thing is that he had plenty of play time last year and two preseason games to start the season off. He should be ready to roll after that.

if they don't beat OU, atleast they get miami and florida both should be cake walks.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Yea FSU is going to give somebody hell. And believe me UF wont look like UF of last year they got the tools just got to find a way to put them to the right use. Auburn is going to have a good season better than people think we got like 2 top 3 classes in a row and picking up guys as we speak for next year. I just think Oregon is going to be even better than last year. Thats wasnt the same Oregon team i saw all season in that NC game both teams really. Nobody got to the blazing fast pace they have been going all season. I think Texas is going to make a comeback this season because they played way below their potental.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Yea FSU is going to give somebody hell. And believe me UF wont look like UF of last year they got the tools just got to find a way to put them to the right use. Auburn is going to have a good season better than people think we got like 2 top 3 classes in a row and picking up guys as we speak for next year. I just think Oregon is going to be even better than last year. Thats wasnt the same Oregon team i saw all season in that NC game both teams really. Nobody got to the blazing fast pace they have been going all season. I think Texas is going to make a comeback this season because they played way below their potental.

Auburn 9 wins. Lost of Cam Newton and with a defense that was not good last year you lost you're top 2 players to the draft. Florida still has the joke at quarterback.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Bumble14_OS Christian McLeod
    by Paakaa10
    Got confirmation of a HUGE addition for many headed to NCAA 12 via day 1 patch.Don't want to steal Ben's thunder. You'll find out soon :-)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:

if they don't beat OU, atleast they get miami and florida both should be cake walks.
    Miami maybe but UF being a cake walk this season im not buying it. Sure they lost they star CB and didnt play well last season but i think brantley never got enough reps. I mean really UF is a spread option offense and brantley aint no mobile threat but i think Will is going to turn them into a true behind the center pro offense team. But now that i think about it Texas ran a spread most of the time he been there......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am