GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Rauloe
jhawk886
getonmylevelho
TheWeatherMan
mrdinknose
pops21kid
dipsh
splff3000
stoptherun
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
Jaredlib
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 30 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm

My PC is connected to my LCD TV and for some reason, even though it supports 1080P, when I try to use the computer at that resolution it looks fucking retarded, like wayyyyyyy tiny. So I use 1080P for PS3 but I had to create some custom resolution for the PC input to make it readable.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Jaredlib wrote:My PC is connected to my LCD TV and for some reason, even though it supports 1080P, when I try to use the computer at that resolution it looks fucking retarded, like wayyyyyyy tiny. So I use 1080P for PS3 but I had to create some custom resolution for the PC input to make it readable.

For some reason my last post deleted itself????? Anyway to repost what I posted and what Jared is responding to, I asked what resolution are yalls monitors. Most of the background that I have are 1080p because my monitor is 1080p, but I'm sure most of yalls are not. There is no way to have the background automatic resize on this website like some other websites so I'd like to resize them to the middle resolution of yalls monitors. In 11, I went with a generic background from EA because of this, but for 12, I wanna do some thangs. Wink

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm

wow nice touch splff i like that lol

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

come on people wake up its toooo dead round here lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Shit even though I am finished with work for the summer I have been out of the house more the last 2 days than the last 2 months. I went up and played poker the last two days and did some much needed shopping.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

now that my car is fixed i need to hit the gym up and get my workout on lol

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 am

......now my car leaking brake fluid lol i cant win for losing
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am

Ummm, I know there's only a couple of weeks left until 12 comes out but we need to pick things up.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Yeah I a don't really know whats goin on I saw dink on PSN recently playing Plants vs Zombies (great game) but I don't know if he is sure what week we are in currently...
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok so you guys are bored around here. I hate to be a dick, but me and Blaze kinda said this was gonna happen. You can't have that many long layoffs back to back and expect that people will jump right back in full force, especially after so many seasons have been played. In my honest opinion, I think yall should just close up shop for the season. It'll give you some time to get hungry for 12. Anyway, the demo will be out in a few weeks and it will definitely be a wrap then. Anyway, this is just my opinion. Don't kill me lol.

Now on to something else. I was just thinking about something. I have a very strong feeling that NCAA imports into Madden this year are gonna be fuuuuucked up. There is waaaay too much shit in Madden,ratings wise(I'm talking about the new madden traits too), that isn't in NCAA. That means that Madden is gonna have to fabricate all this shit up and anytime you got Madden making shit up, you're just asking for trouble lol. We'll see though. I'll be more surprised if it works good than if it doesn't.

Since I see no one is responding to my question as to what resolution yalls screens are, I'm just gonna leave the backgrounds at 1080p. Yalls shit can just be cut off or whatever. Look for the new shit to start going up around the end of this month or early next month.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 pm

I look at so many different computers/monitors that my input could be right for one and wrong for another.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

splff3000 wrote:Ok so you guys are bored around here. I hate to be a dick, but me and Blaze kinda said this was gonna happen. You can't have that many long layoffs back to back and expect that people will jump right back in full force, especially after so many seasons have been played. In my honest opinion, I think yall should just close up shop for the season. It'll give you some time to get hungry for 12. Anyway, the demo will be out in a few weeks and it will definitely be a wrap then. Anyway, this is just my opinion. Don't kill me lol.

Now on to something else. I was just thinking about something. I have a very strong feeling that NCAA imports into Madden this year are gonna be fuuuuucked up. There is waaaay too much shit in Madden,ratings wise(I'm talking about the new madden traits too), that isn't in NCAA. That means that Madden is gonna have to fabricate all this shit up and anytime you got Madden making shit up, you're just asking for trouble lol. We'll see though. I'll be more surprised if it works good than if it doesn't.

Since I see no one is responding to my question as to what resolution yalls screens are, I'm just gonna leave the backgrounds at 1080p. Yalls shit can just be cut off or whatever. Look for the new shit to start going up around the end of this month or early next month.
    Yea i saw somewhere that they was working hard on ther ncaa imported classes so they will be more accurate to how they played in college. And i think at anytime you can edit player traits now im curious to see how they going to come up with the swagger rating for imported players because the swagger rating was kind of important in Madden 11. Players with high swagger rating seemed to have more confidence and came up with big plays in clutch moments
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Well obviously we need to knock this season out within the next couple of weeks, if not sooner.

I propose that anybody not giving a fuck should just say so and we will sim your computer games. I only ask that everyone makes an effort to play the user games because that will dictate who goes to the national championship. I'm gonna be playing all of my games, but I wouldn't want anybody to have an easy road to the championship just because people bailed on a season they signed up for.

Also, urbanmeyer is a pussy. Seriously though..urbs..we need to discuss some sort of deadline for advances for these punk ass cpu games that are just a thorn in everyone's side at this point. If the fellas don't want to play them, sim their shit and let the few people with hopes at the title get what they came for.....a shot at the championship.

So...I guess we can start by proposing the question...does anyone want the rest of their cpu games simmed???
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

splff3000 wrote:Ok so you guys are bored around here. I hate to be a dick, but me and Blaze kinda said this was gonna happen. You can't have that many long layoffs back to back and expect that people will jump right back in full force, especially after so many seasons have been played. In my honest opinion, I think yall should just close up shop for the season. It'll give you some time to get hungry for 12. Anyway, the demo will be out in a few weeks and it will definitely be a wrap then. Anyway, this is just my opinion. Don't kill me lol.

I wouldn't say you were being a dick persay...but u and blaze shouldn't think that u guys are the only ones who prophecized a lack of interest for this last season. Two losses and what r u playing for?? Certainly not recruits or a conference championship.

But the dudes that did sign on for this last season should go ahead and finish it out. We all made a commitment when we left the preseason and we should all get it done. I don't want to play the cpu just as much as u guys, but i'm not gonna take a simmed loss either. I've been over cpu games for like 8 seasons now. That doesn't mean that I should just not have played them all this time. It's a part of the season that has to be done.

So.......LEEEEEEEEEFUCKINGGGGOOOOOOOOOO

The sooner we knock it out, the sooner we can move on.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Admin wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:My PC is connected to my LCD TV and for some reason, even though it supports 1080P, when I try to use the computer at that resolution it looks fucking retarded, like wayyyyyyy tiny. So I use 1080P for PS3 but I had to create some custom resolution for the PC input to make it readable.

For some reason my last post deleted itself????? Anyway to repost what I posted and what Jared is responding to, I asked what resolution are yalls monitors. Most of the background that I have are 1080p because my monitor is 1080p, but I'm sure most of yalls are not. There is no way to have the background automatic resize on this website like some other websites so I'd like to resize them to the middle resolution of yalls monitors. In 11, I went with a generic background from EA because of this, but for 12, I wanna do some thangs. Wink

My resolution says 1680 x 1050

What is that in comparison to 1080p?
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeh fa sho. At this point it should b hard deadlines for everything except user games. Not done 48 hrs after the advance? Yo shit is simmed no questions asked. let's keep this rolling till the end. Leggggggggooooooo

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 pm

i want to finish mines out even though i lost like 4 games and got 2 more users but i want to finish this season out because i need as much practice as possible because i dont want to be rusty when 12 comes out and if i win my cpu game atleast i can play in a bowl. But yea i say we make a hard deadline and if you havent played by it you get simmed because it dont make no sense to not be able to finish out these last few weeks and knock out the NC.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:52 pm

yung..Florida State needs you my friend

I got a hard enough task ahead of me to beat Florida.....and I need you to win one of your last two user games. I may speak for myself, but I am crunk as hell for the finish of the season.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 pm

looks like pops aka hova aka C-A-N-E-S-CANES! is the only game left to be played..
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Bonnaroo was sicker than a motherfucker for any of u who were wondering! Eminem put on the best live performance I have ever seen with a full band consisting of two drummers, a baller ass guitarist, bassist, keys, dj...he had everything u need for a live concert

not just some lame ass track to rap to.

the mushrooms did the job too. I melted into the ground at one point..it was phenomenal.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:yung..Florida State needs you my friend

I got a hard enough task ahead of me to beat Florida.....and I need you to win one of your last two user games. I may speak for myself, but I am crunk as hell for the finish of the season.
    Lol im going to give it my best shot but my team is crumbling here at the end my #1 at WR out for 4 weeks thanks to urb lol And who knows when gaston be back hopefully before i face Auburn. But Jared beat urb and has a more complete squad than me. Zehp been kicking my ass everytime we play. But who knows, my team will have to come through for me to win but im still excited for the finish. I've been working on a scheme that im thinking about running since i aint got nun to lose.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 pm

can't play mine until about 8 eastern. if you guys need to go ahead an advance.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:yung..Florida State needs you my friend

Lol im going to give it my best shot but my team is crumbling here at the end my #1 at WR out for 4 weeks thanks to urb lol And who knows when gaston be back hopefully before i face Auburn. But Jared beat urb and has a more complete squad than me. Zehp been kicking my ass everytime we play. But who knows, my team will have to come through for me to win but im still excited for the finish. I've been working on a scheme that im thinking about running since i aint got nun to lose.

win the run game and turnover battle and u will be in position..obviously, easier said than done..but i have faith in u dawg.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 pm

pops21kid wrote:can't play mine until about 8 eastern. if you guys need to go ahead an advance.

it aint no problem man...just tryin to put a lil fire under the guys so we can finish this season out and get ready for Florida State to get back to the dynasty years.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:Bonnaroo was sicker than a motherfucker for any of u who were wondering! Eminem put on the best live performance I have ever seen with a full band consisting of two drummers, a baller ass guitarist, bassist, keys, dj...he had everything u need for a live concert

not just some lame ass track to rap to.

the mushrooms did the job too. I melted into the ground at one point..it was phenomenal.

Due to my job, I can neither confirm nor deny my use of mushrooms. However, were I had to used them I'm pretty sure I might have laid on my cot for numberous hours contemplating life, staring at bright lights and watching a tree dance. Again, I can neither confirm or deny these actions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am