GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke)

dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke) Empty Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke)

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke) Empty Re: Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke)

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Wreck- Duke
    Offense: He loves the draw play. Usually comes out in a four or three wide set and runs out if it 90% of the time. Granted because he dogged in the run game. Smh. Whenever he passed I was on him. Lol. He likes screens and medium to short over the middle passes. Stop his read option and he can hang it up.

Defense: I felt comfortable for the most part. He likes to use his mlb a lot to roam around. When he blitzes its mainly off the eedges. He has great run D. He secondary not so much. He did get two picks but I felt that was because my run game wasn't working so had to force some passes.

As you can see I didn't name one formation bcuz its all pretty confusing to me, but im outchea!! Good game wreck.

Written by Doja
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke) Empty Re: Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke)

Post by ihubbard Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Offense
    Solid run game. Was fortunate to to take the lead,because it seemed like he went away from the run. Uses the zone read effectively, big key is to slow that down.
    His passing game his hard for me to say. I think he started the game with 8 straight completions (could be wrong) until throwing a pick. He finished the game 14 of 23, so apparently adjustments I made may have bothered him. I would suggest blitzing on passing downs. In our game didn't seem able to pick up the blitz and find some open quick enough.

Defense
    Appeared to be focused on stopping the qb run. Committed to the qb on option plays and really shut down his running ability. However this allowed my rb to have a great game and he had a tough time slowing him down.

Overall was effective slowing down my offense and did get 3 picks. Some conversions in the redzone and this is a duke victory
    Ttech96

Scouting Reports on Keep Wreckinn(Duke) Empty Oregon St vs Duke

Post by Ttech96 Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:08 am

O- Found him in alot of zone read situations, I tried to defend his QB running. I tried covering with man and zone and even 3 deep. He found the prefect times to throw to slants and outs to open targets.

D- Got pressure from DE. He was able to stuff insde runs with ease, outside runs were stopped with min. gains. My QB was pressured into my terrible decisionmaking serval times. If thrown to DB they will catch it. lol.

Very fun to play, look forward to next season? TTU96

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am