GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
GWORLD74
Shooter
Stephen A Smith
dbafford
drew-73-stl
buddie496
ak_brownsfan
aftermath52
JoeyJ1203
chuckjones112
KidIcarus27
Mr.Slick
LongSnapper61
BcRanger3
Kingofda334
getonmylevelho
jhawk886
Aftershock9958
Joker12
Jalen_d
Marco_SNAPS_55
dclark44
Dolfinley
Sinister
robgman15
da5playmaker
Muckem
Hardee
dominoslarry
stoptherun
Brownsfan23
TJ
splff3000
37 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

splff3000
    splff3000

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by splff3000 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 pm

OK trade committee, I have a trade for yall to vote on:

https://ncaa.forumotion.com/t960-raiders-and-rams-trade#43727

With that out of the way, I have some serious shit to talk about. This shit is dragging along real slowly and I'm seriously about to start cleaning house in a minute. I know this is just the start of the season, but I don't like the way it's starting. I suggest that, if you're not sure that you wanna be in here, you find another CC to fiddle faddle around in. If you wanna be here then, let's act like it. You have 2 days to schedule your game but there's a whole shit load of games left. I'm about to start enforcing that shit real hard. If you know your game is scheduled for the 3rd day, you need to post it otherwise it's getting simmed. I'm not joking. Right now, it looks like there's only 7 or 8 members in here. That shouldn't be the case. So to recap, get your head in the game or get out of the game. If we need to replace people, I'd rather do it now than later.

Oh and Hardee quit too.

Get Active Mfers!!!

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 am

JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 am

Splff this is fucking bullshit, this san fran guy never try to contact me. Second i got in contact with him and he didnt show. Third hes not responding now. Deadline is tom a 8 and i wont be able to play till 9. Not my fucking fault we got new assholes that are lost.

And hawk suck ma dick, i wouldnt quit over losses and also i wouldnt lose 3 str8 neways. When i said losing interest, i meant because we got new guys that are no where to be found. Wtf is up wit chasin mfers for 2 days
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:16 am

JoeyJ1203 wrote:Splff this is fucking bullshit, this san fran guy never try to contact me. Second i got in contact with him and he didnt show. Third hes not responding now. Deadline is tom a 8 and i wont be able to play till 9. Not my fucking fault we got new assholes that are lost.

And hawk suck ma dick, i wouldnt quit over losses and also i wouldnt lose 3 str8 neways. When i said losing interest, i meant because we got new guys that are no where to be found. Wtf is up wit chasin mfers for 2 days
    Lol joey. I think you would quit after 3 straight losses; however, I agree that probably won't ever happen, so I guess we will never know (how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?) lol. But, as I said, it wouldn't be just you, there would be a lot of people in here who would. Shit, it took Hardee one game and a couple other guys less than that. Mfers just ain't what they used to be; fucking pussification of the Western World I tell you.
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:01 am

Splff what was the point telling me to post 152?
    aftermath52

Post by aftermath52 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:38 am

and i got robbed of the 49ers too!
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 am

jhawk886 wrote:
    JoeyJ1203 wrote:Splff this is fucking bullshit, this san fran guy never try to contact me. Second i got in contact with him and he didnt show. Third hes not responding now. Deadline is tom a 8 and i wont be able to play till 9. Not my fucking fault we got new assholes that are lost.

Lol joey. I think you would quit after 3 straight losses; however, I agree that probably won't ever happen, so I guess we will never know (how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?) lol. But, as I said, it wouldn't be just you, there would be a lot of people in here who would. Shit, it took Hardee one game and a couple other guys less than that. Mfers just ain't what they used to be; fucking pussification of the Western World I tell you.

Hawk, you are the summation of bitchification of the pussificated integration of the westernization of the persona of bitchiness that has globalized from the pandemic of industrialized nations whose economical advantages have flattened from the expansionism of technological advances resulting in the weakening of social bravado and encapsulated summations of modern day bitches and pussies.

And yeah splff, this should be an ultimatum for game scheduling. Post you shit once it's schedule and if nothing is by the 2nd day, it's autopilot and sim for your ass. And we all can call the mofo mi sahn after that.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 am

aftermath52 wrote:and i got robbed of the 49ers too!

Aftermath, I will give you san fran if king gro don't respond soon. Joey if you can play at 9, I will extend the deadline for you. I can't extend it too much but if you can play at 9 I will extend it to then. If king gro ain't responded to that post by then I will let joey play the CPU. Then I will let aftermath move to san fran.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 am

Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:152

Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:Splff what was the point telling me to post 152?

LMAO Marco, Marco Marco Lmao smh lol

Laughing
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

tmjohns18 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:

Hawk, you are the summation of bitchification of the pussificated integration of the westernization of the persona of bitchiness that has globalized from the pandemic of industrialized nations whose economical advantages have flattened from the expansionism of technological advances resulting in the weakening of social bravado and encapsulated summations of modern day bitches and pussies.

And yeah splff, this should be an ultimatum for game scheduling. Post you shit once it's schedule and if nothing is by the 2nd day, it's autopilot and sim for your ass. And we all can call the mofo mi sahn after that.
    Touché! Surrender
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 am

Splff, if King Gro don't respond by then and aftermath is around to play Joey at 9, let him play Joey instead of Joey playing the CPU. I'm sure Joey would rather play a human opponent anyway if their schedules work out and I'm sure aftermath would want to play the game if he's switching to the team rather than automatically taking a loss since Joey will hammer the computer. Just seems like the obvious thing to do in my opinion, but then again sometimes the obvious thing to do may 'break the integrity of the league'
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm

splff said 'fiddle faddle'...love the word choice there

tj..great response..i was rolling man..kinda like this Laughing
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Dolfinley wrote:Splff, if King Gro don't respond by then and aftermath is around to play Joey at 9, let him play Joey instead of Joey playing the CPU. I'm sure Joey would rather play a human opponent anyway if their schedules work out and I'm sure aftermath would want to play the game if he's switching to the team rather than automatically taking a loss since Joey will hammer the computer. Just seems like the obvious thing to do in my opinion, but then again sometimes the obvious thing to do may 'break the integrity of the league'

That is true. I was thinking that aftermath might not be around. If he is, I have no problem with that, but if he isn't were not gonna wait for him to be available. We got to get moving.
    aftermath52

Post by aftermath52 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:57 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Dolfinley wrote:Splff, if King Gro don't respond by then and aftermath is around to play Joey at 9, let him play Joey instead of Joey playing the CPU. I'm sure Joey would rather play a human opponent anyway if their schedules work out and I'm sure aftermath would want to play the game if he's switching to the team rather than automatically taking a loss since Joey will hammer the computer. Just seems like the obvious thing to do in my opinion, but then again sometimes the obvious thing to do may 'break the integrity of the league'

That is true. I was thinking that aftermath might not be around. If he is, I have no problem with that, but if he isn't were not gonna wait for him to be available. We got to get moving.

im around, im still the seahawks and I have been havin trouble gettin in contact with the cowboys, but i originally wanted the 49ers so if its possible to switch b4 i ever play a game as the seahawks i would definately opt for the 49ers =p

ill be around tonight at9 but can play at any time so leme know whats up
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Just a heads up on the CC website...

I was looking at my roster trying to find if I could see play contracts, didn't see anything on player cards. Was on Sanchez looking for his yearly/bonus info and I thought I could click on the release button (quick way to do it on console) and see what his penalty would be.... in the game, you can do this and it'll tell you Net gain/loss and Penalty if you cut them, and let you verify that you want to do it....

Turns out it's not like that online, so at least now I can let everyone know to NOT try this with the CCM website if you don't know if there is a penalty for cutting a player and can't see their contract. It actually prompts you with the same info, but the player is already cut.

Soooooo, yeah. Looks like Tebow time is in fool bloom Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:35 pm

hey guys. Just a heads up, I am heading out of town for two days and will be returning Monday night. I will play my game then
    BcRanger3
    BcRanger3

Post by BcRanger3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm

fuck yeah TJ, hell of a response, that shit was baller staus....

and prob not playing my CPU game, I haven't had the chance since the other night, been gettin slam timed at work since the football game is in town this weekend...so I'm chillin now just watchin football not feeling like playing the goddamn cpu so just gonna wait til advance tonight and get my game scheduled then, just an update, brohamshires..
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 pm

aftermath52 wrote:
    im around, im still the seahawks and I have been havin trouble gettin in contact with the cowboys, but i originally wanted the 49ers so if its possible to switch b4 i ever play a game as the seahawks i would definately opt for the 49ers =p

That's cool aftermath. I was actually hoping you'd say this. I'm gonna boot King Gro in a minute and you can take over the 49ers.

tmjohns18 wrote:Just a heads up on the CC website...

I was looking at my roster trying to find if I could see play contracts, didn't see anything on player cards. Was on Sanchez looking for his yearly/bonus info and I thought I could click on the release button (quick way to do it on console) and see what his penalty would be.... in the game, you can do this and it'll tell you Net gain/loss and Penalty if you cut them, and let you verify that you want to do it....

Turns out it's not like that online, so at least now I can let everyone know to NOT try this with the CCM website if you don't know if there is a penalty for cutting a player and can't see their contract. It actually prompts you with the same info, but the player is already cut.

Soooooo, yeah. Looks like Tebow time is in fool bloom Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated

LMAO TJ. Thanks for the heads up. Waytogo

Hey guys, seriously, vote on this trade please:

https://ncaa.forumotion.com/t960-raiders-and-rams-trade
    BcRanger3
    BcRanger3

Post by BcRanger3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 pm

lmao tj, appreciate the notice...sanchez was weak anyways, time to get your teblow on...
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 pm

I actually wanted to mix Sanchez into my games because of how much better he is a short/medium passer compared to Tebow. Good thing I cleared out some contracts early, cause he'll hit me with a 8mil penalty next year but with his 9 or so mil sal it'll be a wash. Was wanting to move him next year and take that hit the year after, but oh well.

I need me some John Brantley.
    aftermath52

Post by aftermath52 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    aftermath52 wrote:

That's cool aftermath. I was actually hoping you'd say this. I'm gonna boot King Gro in a minute and you can take over the 49ers.

tmjohns18 wrote:Just a heads up on the CC website...

LMAO TJ. Thanks for the heads up. Waytogo

Hey guys, seriously, vote on this trade please:

https://ncaa.forumotion.com/t960-raiders-and-rams-trade

how do i go about switching do i have to retire my seahawks coach and rejoin the league?
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

make sure ur ready at 8:45 to 9...if not dont join until i play the cpu....
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm still around in case you bitches forgot... And yeah. Hurry the fuck up
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

aftermath52 wrote:
    how do i go about switching do i have to retire my seahawks coach and rejoin the league?

Yeah, that's what you gotta do. I have booted the 49ers owner so you can switch now. Hey joey, shoot me a text when yall are done so I can advance. Also, vote on my trade mfer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm