Who will be this years break-out player

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

    Every year there is a break out player last season it was Cam, in 09 it was Ingram, in 08 it was Tebow. I really feel LaMichael James will be this years break out player because i dont see many teams slowing Oregon down in the pac-10.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by jusblaze09 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:11 pm

    Uhh..LaMichael James, the same LaMichael James that finished 2nd in the Heisman race?

    This year's break-out player(s) will be Isaiah Pead and Darrin Williams. Just watch
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

    jusblaze09 wrote:Uhh..LaMichael James, the same LaMichael James that finished 2nd in the Heisman race?

    This year's break-out player(s) will be Isaiah Pead and Darrin Williams. Just watch
    i dont get to see many teams like oregon play down here so yea you right LJ is going to win the heisman though. But yea i saw Pead last year he was pretty good but only got 1 TD
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by jusblaze09 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 pm

    Just to show y'all what Isaiah can do when healthy and given the chance...



    Darrin was hurt last year, but he's faster and a better receiving option out of the backfield.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

    I like his vision he see the holes pretty good
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by splff3000 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

    yungjswag89 wrote:Every year there is a break out player last season it was Cam, in 09 it was Ingram, in 08 it was Tebow. I really feel LaMichael James will be this years break out player because i dont see many teams slowing Oregon down in the pac-10.

    WTF? Lamichael James? You can't be a breakout player if you finished 2nd in the Heisman race or if you are in the heisman race at all lol.

    jusblaze09 wrote:Just to show y'all what Isaiah can do when healthy and given the chance...



    Darrin was hurt last year, but he's faster and a better receiving option out of the backfield.

    I remember seeing that cat in the Okie game, then he got hurt I think. I think he was hurt a lot. I was wondering what happened to him. He gotta stay healthy though. You can't be a breakout player if you're not on the field lol.

    Anyway, my choice is:

    Tyler Wilson



    I hate that mfer already lol. What he did when he came in during the Auburn game was crazy. I know our secondary wasn't the greatest but a lot of his passes were just perfect. I watched him come in during mop up duty for a couple of other games and he was just as accurate during those games as well. I think they were playing Ole Miss or somebody and late in the game he threw 2 perfect deep passes that were dropped by one of the backup WRs(can't remember his name). I was like WTF? This mfer is crazy. You will definitely be hearing his name this season.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Every year there is a break out player last season it was Cam, in 09 it was Ingram, in 08 it was Tebow. I really feel LaMichael James will be this years break out player because i dont see many teams slowing Oregon down in the pac-10.

    WTF? Lamichael James? You can't be a breakout player if you finished 2nd in the Heisman race or if you are in the heisman race at all lol.

    jusblaze09 wrote:Just to show y'all what Isaiah can do when healthy and given the chance...



    Darrin was hurt last year, but he's faster and a better receiving option out of the backfield.

    I remember seeing that cat in the Okie game, then he got hurt I think. I think he was hurt a lot. I was wondering what happened to him. He gotta stay healthy though. You can't be a breakout player if you're not on the field lol.

    Anyway, my choice is:

    Tyler Wilson



    I hate that mfer already lol. What he did when he came in during the Auburn game was crazy. I know our secondary wasn't the greatest but a lot of his passes were just perfect. I watched him come in during mop up duty for a couple of other games and he was just as accurate during those games as well. I think they were playing Ole Miss or somebody and late in the game he threw 2 perfect deep passes that were dropped by one of the backup WRs(can't remember his name). I was like WTF? This mfer is crazy. You will definitely be hearing his name this season.
    Yea i forgot about him, i think he got 400+ yards when he got in vs us lol. But i dont want to sound bias but i believe Michael Dyer will have a break out season too. I felt like at the beginning of the season Coach Chizik and Guz wanted Mario Fannin to be "The Guy". But he fumbled so many times that they gave Dyer a chance with O.M. being the speed option guy. But this season Mario Fannin is gone so i believe they would put most of the stock in Dyer. His height makes him hard to tackle and he is thick like MJD so i think he is going to have a record breaking season........naw just joking but he did break Bo Jackson freshman rushing record.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 pm

    And i kind of worded the topic wrong i should have put Who is going to be the best player in the nation. But yea i think LJ will be the best player in the nation
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 pm

    John Brantley (puke)
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by da5playmaker on Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm

    ej manuel.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by splff3000 on Fri May 06, 2011 7:10 pm

    da5playmaker wrote:ej manuel.

    lol....homer. You too Urbs.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Guest on Sat May 07, 2011 2:44 pm

    yea i feel brantley didnt fit urban's system because he wasnt really mobile and his system better suited a QB that had a good arm but decent speed as well because it was basically a Spread Option offense where the QB have to be able to pull the ball down and run to

    Sponsored content

    Who will be this years break-out player Empty Re: Who will be this years break-out player

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 pm