Week 12 fuckers!!

dipsh
    dipsh

Week 12 fuckers!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 12 fuckers!!

Post by dipsh on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:but if Virus did beat you, Dip, you could at least say you fucked him in the ass.

I really enjoy getting under people's skin but like I've said 1000 times I don't care how u play the game and I care even less if u beat me in a user game just don't quit.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:08 am

We need to find some more good users. Errig and Regggie can fuck off. They are ignoring my texts. Jared bitched out. That means we need 4 guys. No one is gonna wanna switch teams so we will need a PAC 12, a big 10, and 2 big east.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

i know most of us are gonna be 4 stars so the niggas that come in can they be good 3 stars or decent 4 stars? not like a 5 star that dropped... you know....
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 am

To be honest I wouldn't care who anyone wanted to be if they'd stick with it.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 am

i think he is gonna pick michigan st.... they are a four star right now and they got some L's lol 5-5, if you let him in now he can recruit at least he only gonna have 1 game left let him see his team and do off season shit
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

virus2450 wrote:i think he is gonna pick michigan st.... they are a four star right now and they got some L's lol 5-5, if you let him in now he can recruit at least he only gonna have 1 game left let him see his team and do off season shit

He's in. What's his GT? I'll go invite now.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 am

ihub.. you can send invite he knows about forum but explain again... so now we need a couple more... ill be on the look out
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 am

ok i can play all users but i need mizzou every year in my life man... hate them glad they are my rival and i wanna make their life miserable.
    ihubbard
    ihubbard

Post by ihubbard on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 am

Hey man thanks for letting in.

Gamertag is iHUB
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am

ihubbard wrote:Hey man thanks for letting in.

Gamertag is iHUB

Glad to have ya. Good luck man.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

Will be gone tomorrow. Gotta drive 6 hours to Kent State. I'll be back Saturday night. And I'll be on the lookout too
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:23 pm

dipsh wrote:
    PalmettoTiger wrote:but if Virus did beat you, Dip, you could at least say you fucked him in the ass.

I really enjoy getting under people's skin but like I've said 1000 times I don't care how u play the game and I care even less if u beat me in a user game just don't quit.

I care. People who exploit the game ruin it for people that don't. I'd rather play with less people realistically than a ton of people who nano and money play the cpu. We play 8 min quarters to get a sim feel on plays, but that shit don't matter. We may as well make it 5 min and I can do other shit with my time. I'm a 2* star team and I'm not supposed to beat some of these cats. They are simply better. But if I wanted to, I could by exploiting the game. So you either want sim or you don't. I prefer more sim. And i'd prefer to play in a league that respected it. My $.02
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Ucla... since in past convos people are talking about my stats so imma take it that this id towards me... once again nobody is exploiting the computer... this game is about playing like chess.... if i have a 1 star team and i know all i can do is run, then thats what imma do and of course my rb stats will be high.... if miami of ohio has an all american rb and their QB sucks, u think they gonna be throwing the ball all the time, fuck no... thats how i play this game.... of the cpu cant stop my run, am i suppose to pass all the time to give them a chance, to give them an advantage? I hope nobody does that cause its pure ignorance, so i see people more often then none hate it when there are big stats against the cpu, so we as a league have two options. 1 have majority user games so if the cpu does get exploited it only happens a couple times or 2. Leave difficulty on heisman and bump the sliders up to the max.... there is no other option unless as a user play unrealistically... if we were 5 or 6 star teams i may understand the argument because we already have an advantage..., but id be damned if people suggest that im a running team to pass more just for the hell of it and a 67 overall hb in the game just to do it so my stats arent that big...ive already fucked off field goals and punted the ball back to the cpu on their 5 yard line just so they have an advantage and not beat them so bad.... so how about as a group come up with some solutions instead of winning like a bunch of bitches in heat... u gave .02 cents and i tossed in a quarter.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:29 pm

First off I think if you actually wanna discuss something you should stop calling people bitches and acting like some sort of a cyber badass. Palmetto threw in his 2 cents and you called him a bitch? If anyone is being a bitch it's you. I gave Brax some shit about his sacks getting a little crazy and we joked a bit but he toned it down because I think even he agreed it wasnt sim. You are acting like you are the only one that can run the ball because you are a fuckin strategy, football, chess master. If u actually think that you are dumb as fuck. I will prove it when I play Texas. I will put I form twins HB Power left back into my play book and I will not run any other play besides it for the entire game just to show you. Dink and I played a full game as New fuckin Mexico vs USC at USC running only that play and had over 700 yards rushing with the top two backs combined on default heisman to start. During the game we tried every slider tweak possible to stop it and we still ran with ease. That play and some others are fucking broken! Try it. Any team vs any team. We didn't post this cuz I hoped dumb shits would never notice it but clearly some have. You are not a better player than everyone you are a better AI exploiter. Some plays are broken. I removed it from my play book and my CPU games are funner. I have a personal strict never call the same defense twice on a drive rule that I use in my CPU games that makes them funner. I'm not saying everyone should do that but don't come on here acting like you're bear fucking Bryant because you can out coach a horribly fucked up CPU AI. Like I said early on its impossible to find 12 guys who play the game the same so we just hope for 12 guys who get their shit done and contribute. If I ever have a game like your HB had vs Minnesota I won't wanna play any more and I enjoy playing, recruiting and talking shit so I make sure I don't. Just play and shut the fuck up about it.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm

You can take it how you want it. Interesting though that your team has a defensive rating of 82 yet you have 3 dudes on top of the sack board. Does the cpu ever score? Only on an occasional run I'm guessing. Ain't nobody throwing the ball against that stout loaded with talent defense.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Looks like we posted at the same time. I'll respect it and shut up.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:23 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:Looks like we posted at the same time. I'll respect it and shut up.

I agree with you man. I would love it if everyone played the same way I do and I would love it even more if EA didn't make the AI so stupid but it's not a reality. And users like u are hard to find man. Look at the three that quit. Regggie was all in after he beat me but then he lost and poof he's gone. Then Errig just fuckin disappears? Won't return a text nothin. Now he'll come back and make up some rediculous story about why he couldn't even manage a two second text. Jared bailed but at least he texted me and let me know he had some much more important shit to deal with. It's sooo hard to find good, dependable users that sometimes u tolerate someone playing the way virus does and if he thinks he's playing as sim style as he can then so be it.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Haha.... you guys are ridiculous ... cant please everyone guess ill just say i do me and you guys do you... i never really cared what any of you guys do so im not gonna say anything about you guys. But if im not saying anything to you guys and i play when im suppose to do me a favor and not bring up my games or my name that will be easier..... thats all im asking....ill do me you do you sense we cant come to sensus about this
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Say what u want... yall might hate the play style but im dependable and won't quit... so it is ehat it is...ready for bowl week thats all i can say
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 pm

virus2450 wrote:Haha.... you guys are ridiculous ... cant please everyone guess ill just say i do me and you guys do you... i never really cared what any of you guys do so im not gonna say anything about you guys. But if im not saying anything to you guys and i play when im suppose to do me a favor and not bring up my games or my name that will be easier..... thats all im asking....ill do me you do you sense we cant come to sensus about this

I'll bring up whatever the fuck I want. And I'll talk shit on your stats when I see gay ones but I'm still saying you're a solid user that plays yo shit and I'm down for that!
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Hahahahaha. Well how about we just agree that everyone is happy that ASU is having a good season... (I'm sure my 2 best friends Dink and Chugg won't let me get away with that line)
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm happier than a pig in shit right now. #2 South Carolina just lost to Clemson, and I'll continue my shit on the week 13 post.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:54 am

dipsh wrote:First off I think if you actually wanna discuss something you should stop calling people bitches and acting like some sort of a cyber badass. Palmetto threw in his 2 cents and you called him a bitch? If anyone is being a bitch it's you. I gave Brax some shit about his sacks getting a little crazy and we joked a bit but he toned it down because I think even he agreed it wasnt sim. You are acting like you are the only one that can run the ball because you are a fuckin strategy, football, chess master. If u actually think that you are dumb as fuck. I will prove it when I play Texas. I will put I form twins HB Power left back into my play book and I will not run any other play besides it for the entire game just to show you. Dink and I played a full game as New fuckin Mexico vs USC at USC running only that play and had over 700 yards rushing with the top two backs combined on default heisman to start. During the game we tried every slider tweak possible to stop it and we still ran with ease. That play and some others are fucking broken! Try it. Any team vs any team. We didn't post this cuz I hoped dumb shits would never notice it but clearly some have. You are not a better player than everyone you are a better AI exploiter. Some plays are broken. I removed it from my play book and my CPU games are funner. I have a personal strict never call the same defense twice on a drive rule that I use in my CPU games that makes them funner. I'm not saying everyone should do that but don't come on here acting like you're bear fucking Bryant because you can out coach a horribly fucked up CPU AI. Like I said early on its impossible to find 12 guys who play the game the same so we just hope for 12 guys who get their shit done and contribute. If I ever have a game like your HB had vs Minnesota I won't wanna play any more and I enjoy playing, recruiting and talking shit so I make sure I don't. Just play and shut the fuck up about it.

AMEN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 am