Twitter??????

dipsh
    dipsh

Twitter?????? Empty Twitter??????

Post by dipsh on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 pm

There is someone named silverfox863 trying to follow the league twitter. Is that One of our two that aren't following yet? Also if you're not following do it.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Twitter?????? Empty Re: Twitter??????

Post by PalmettoTiger on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Guessing a 50% chance I'm the aforementioned. Honestly, I do not have a twitter account and have no desire to get one. Just not my thing.

Just to add, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything or go against the grain.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:Guessing a 50% chance I'm the aforementioned. Honestly, I do not have a twitter account and have no desire to get one. Just not my thing.

Just to add, I'm not trying to be a dick or anything or go against the grain.

The Twitter thing was more of just a way to see who was committed enough to do it. If you stay active on the boards and get your games played I can live with the not following Twitter thing.
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Yeah no worries there. I'm a committed dude. If I say I'm going to do something you can bet your ass it will done and be done right. That's how I role professionally and in life in general.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:53 pm