Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 pm

    well if that is true then sony aint acting like it is just looked at their blog for today and they didnt say nun about that. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/02/playstation-network-security-update/
    avatar
    da5playmaker

    Posts : 868
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 37

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by da5playmaker on Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

    yungjswag89 wrote:well if that is true then sony aint acting like it is just looked at their blog for today and they didnt say nun about that. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/02/playstation-network-security-update/

    I ain't 100% but it just sounds like from reading other forums that it may take alittle longer. It's annoying as hell I can't even play nba 2k11 or the show online.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 pm

    SOE and PSN are 2 different things. SOE is for games like everquest and stuff like that. The acconts there have no effect on us unless you were playing one of sony's MMOs. Sony may delay the PSN going online because of this to further shore things up, but the 2 are not the same thing.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 8:30 pm

    i predict it be wed before they put it back
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

    WTF i didn't know Madden had a post game show!!!! its like watching ESPN lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 pm

    Wow i wish i would have knew madden was this good before
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

    splff3000 wrote:SOE and PSN are 2 different things. SOE is for games like everquest and stuff like that. The acconts there have no effect on us unless you were playing one of sony's MMOs. Sony may delay the PSN going online because of this to further shore things up, but the 2 are not the same thing.

    Actually what I just read is that there wasn't a second hack. SOE just got hacked at the same time as the PSN and they decided to check it and found out it had been hacked too. It's not 2 different hacks. They all were hacked at approximately the same time.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm

    you guys are fucked for madden. GO COLTS
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

    dclark44 wrote:you guys are fucked for madden. GO COLTS

    This is me losing sleep over intimidation.....


    ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

    wow i like the scouting in Madden it gives you little info on how the player stats might look like so you pretty much know what you getting when the draft come. But i got a question is we going to use custom sliders or run with the default
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

    yungjswag89 wrote:wow i like the scouting in Madden it gives you little info on how the player stats might look like so you pretty much know what you getting when the draft come. But i got a question is we going to use custom sliders or run with the default

    yes lol
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by getonmylevelho on Mon May 02, 2011 9:36 pm

    Damn...dude beat me to the Vikings. I was gonna develop Christian Ponder into the greatest NFL quarterback in existence. I was actually pretty excited about it too. The only team I really have any kind of roots with is the RAAAAAAAAAAIIIDAAAAASSS! But i'm not trying to take on splff and the Captain so I will have to figure out somethin else.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

    getonmylevelho wrote:Damn...dude beat me to the Vikings. I was gonna develop Christian Ponder into the greatest NFL quarterback in existence. I was actually pretty excited about it too. The only team I really have any kind of roots with is the RAAAAAAAAAAIIIDAAAAASSS! But i'm not trying to take on splff and the Captain so I will have to figure out somethin else.

    In all seriousness. 12oz might change his team before the game comes out lol. 12oz is good for that lol. Oh and if by some chance you do get the Vikings, good luck with making Ponder great lol. I can almost assure you that he will be rated pretty bad by EA.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

    Yeah, I think Ho should get preferential treatment on which team he wants as well. He's been around the entire year. 12 is a known quitter, comeback, then quit again type of guy. Why give him a team over someone that you know is going to be around?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

    Man its going to be crazy fun because at the rate we going its going to be a ton of user games and prob a couple computer games
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 9:47 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:Damn...dude beat me to the Vikings. I was gonna develop Christian Ponder into the greatest NFL quarterback in existence. I was actually pretty excited about it too. The only team I really have any kind of roots with is the RAAAAAAAAAAIIIDAAAAASSS! But i'm not trying to take on splff and the Captain so I will have to figure out somethin else.

    In all seriousness. 12oz might change his team before the game comes out lol. 12oz is good for that lol. Oh and if by some chance you do get the Vikings, good luck with making Ponder great lol. I can almost assure you that he will be rated pretty bad by EA.
    Im sure he is going to be rated higher than Webb
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by getonmylevelho on Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm

    The good thing is that if I roll with the Vikings, I will have a baller running back to do the grunt work and hopefully get Ponder at least decent within a couple years. If not, I'll just have to trade his punk ass or pick up Philip Rankin when he graduates.

    If you want to add my name to the madden team list post for the Vikings, that would be cool too.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

    Id probably rather have webb for the scrambling ability
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 9:53 pm

    yea and the defense is pretty good also so that would be a good pick
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

    I am real curious to see how the Chargers get rated. They had the number one rated defense and offense as far as YPG but didn't have a high sack total nor a very successful year. Mathews was hurt and played pretty average-below average when he saw the field so I don't know how much love he will get from EA
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:Id probably rather have webb for the scrambling ability
    lol that all he is good at ima read you his attributes for madden 11 86 speed, 91 agility, 90 acceleration, 52 awareness, 78 Swagger, 89 throwing power, 67 Short throw accuracy, 66 medium throw accuracy, 67 deep throw accuracy, 86 throwing on the run, 44 play action.


    Last edited by yungjswag89 on Mon May 02, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm

    And Tarvaris Jackson is probably going to be on there also if the viks dont trade him
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

    Yeah but imagine what ponder is gonna be rated at, dude has third round ability and was taken 12th overall. If hes higher than 72 I will be shocked.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Mon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

    yea but if Ho want to bring him up let him lol. Jackson has a 72 overall rating and im sure he wont go up so Ponder should be the guy and maybe he shocks some people and do better than most people thought he could
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by getonmylevelho on Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

    we'll see...i mean if the shit is ridiculous when the game comes out, i may have to second guess my decision

    but as for now..i have no strong ties to any nfl team and this would keep me entertained at least...plus i played on the vikings in the pee wee division 🐰

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:00 pm