Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Jaredlib wrote:So correct me if I am wrong, but Urban MIGHT play late tonight, and Spliff will play in the morning?

I just played but I want to keep Zehp updated so hes not the last one.

Yep, that's what it is.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:Talk is cheap. Talk if you have a reason to talk man, this whole WWE villian role bullshit approach is stupid. Let's just be fucking men and play the game.

I actually think some people enjoyed it but if people are losing sleep over it I am really sorry.

Who the fuck enjoyed it? Spliff? Spliff likes everybody. Most dudes in here try too hard to be easy going about everything.

I don't like everybody man. You can ask Clark and Joker about that lol. I won't say I enjoyed it. It's not like I be driving home from work and be hoping that dipsh posted some new fucked up shit on the board. I didn't mind it though. He made it clear in the beginning that he was just joking. What the fuck is the problem? A lot of the shit was funny to me. If that's how he wants to be, I say no prob. We had this very problem in my OD and we found an easy solution. If you don't wanna see what he gotta say, you can go to your profile and label someone as your foe. In that case, you wont see his messages and you don't have to get upset by his antics. Anyway, you guys take this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously. lol

Oh and I'm in the middle of doing a long ass rant. It may be the longest ever!!! lol

oh shit!! i still have 4 more pages to read before i get caught up...this one will be classic i hope
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

It was a fun day Ho
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Hey Yung, in an advance or two I am going to try and help you do an update on how many schollys everyone has left in recruiting .
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Signed a 5 star athlete with A speed and A acc. He is gonna be one hell of a FB. JK but balla hells yes!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice.

My class is pretty average but at least they are filling needs.

Dips can you post your seniors leaving and if you are under the 70 man roster limit currently so Yung and I can post how many available schollys you have? I am going to round up all the numbers after another couple advances and post them in the recruiting thread.

We also are missing another school but I can't figure out who it is.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:00 pm

yes I will but I cut down to like 61 and have quite a few seniors just so I would have tons of room.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Rauloe wrote:

In closing, remember, that no matter what, people still gonna drank beer, smoke bud, go to the club, and strippers gonna always not have to claim all they tips on the 1040..

Word...

i'm with u rauloe..

and if u give a stripper a 100 instead of a 20 and u are too drunk to notice, she ain't gonna feel bad about your ass

i coulda swore i had another benjamin, but i woke up the next day in daytona and that shit was gone!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Ok, I gotcha, so it probably wont matter unless you haul in 25+ guys

Rauloe we needs yours too brotha, whenever you get a chance post your recruiting limits in the thread and I will get started on rounding up the classes thus far
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I have 63 players total and 16 seniors one of which is red shirted. So that gives me 25 right?
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    Rauloe wrote:

In closing, remember, that no matter what, people still gonna drank beer, smoke bud, go to the club, and strippers gonna always not have to claim all they tips on the 1040..

Word...

i'm with u rauloe..

and if u give a stripper a 100 instead of a 20 and u are too drunk to notice, she ain't gonna feel bad about your ass

i coulda swore i had another benjamin, but i woke up the next day in daytona and that shit was gone!

Word......
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Wow...

What the fuck...

Well, good news is next year I will be on Team Florida so if the whole Canada/Florida thing comes up again, I'll have Urban/Ho's back...maybe...
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Hell yeah. Where you gonna be in Florida?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Ive missed Blaze's recruiting updates. Blaze you the man. COme back lol
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Hell yeah. Where you gonna be in Florida?

I'm going back to Daytona, fuck this bullshit weather.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:14 pm

OK you motherfuckers! After reading 8 pages of back and forthness..and people changing even their own minds about shit, all i can say is DAMN!

Maybe I'm coming in a little too late, but while two cents are being thrown in, i'll add to the pot. First of all, Jhawk posted last night about dipsh's offense and dipsh said if he needed to change it he would. The only person to say anything was Splff and he simply said "try that shit on me" (im paraphrasing). Jhawk didn't respond nor did anybody else in the dynasty that thought it was too 'unsim' to fly. But today when an ass beating is handed over, the shit is fucked up! Dude refuses to even be in the same dynasty as this cat. Speak up yesterday and we don't have this problem.

Secondly..mad props to dipsh for whooping ND..the A+ overall, recruit stealer.

Thirdly..shit talking is great. How is this for shit talking...

jhawk886 wrote:
    We've never had a 5* cap before, why institute it this late in the game? Because people are sick of Florida, Notre Dame, and Texas being at the top? Fucking beat us. I've beaten everybody I've played, most of them I've beaten when they had the better team in at least one matchup. If you knock us off, we lose our stars and lose recruits and you get those recruits. It's that fucking simple. Why should everyone else be rewarded for fucking sucking and not being able to win their user games? I don't really care about leveling the playing field, I'll beat about everyone in here more times than not even if you get a better team than me. And yeah, that's fucking cocky as shit, but hey, clark is gone so someone needs to pick up his slack, and why not someone who can actually back it up Wink. It just isn't as much fun to see your had work go for naught because of new rules to help out the guys who can't make it on their own.

Sounds like hawk needed a beatdown.

And for any of you cats that think Clark's shit talking is acceptable, but can't handle dipsh..what in the fuck r u thinking?? Dip's shit talking is clever as hell and can be taken either way a lot of times. Clark's shit talking is a bunch of curse words that usually ends with "bitch" or "douche." Personally, I like the metaphors a good shit talker makes.

OK..i've lost my train of thought because there was just too much to soak in so i'm gonna click send now.

getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Wow...

What the fuck...

Well, good news is next year I will be on Team Florida so if the whole Canada/Florida thing comes up again, I'll have Urban/Ho's back...maybe...

Team Florida for life! Fuck cold weather and hockey. I think that if hawk is done here that u should get back in blaze..You better get it while the gettin's good because I don't see a whole lot of users trying to bail.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I don't have NCAA no more. I was not playing when I quit, I was done for the year. I have enjoyed smoking weed, getting drunk, partying, and being hype at a Wiz concert

BTW, Wiz's stage presence is amazing. By the time he closed with Black and Yellow, we was picking bitches up in the air and going stupid.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Oh yeah..formation subs. I'm currently starting a backup tackle at tight end because recruiting tight ends is next to impossible unless u want them to be D- D- D- D- C+ D-. My starting tight end was great because I got lucky and landed one a couple seasons ago, but he is out for 11 weeks and he is the only TE i have on the roster. Gotta make due with the players I have.

I only have 1 true FB as well because of the same problem I have recruited the hell out of TEs and FBs but I'm not recruiting any pussies just because I have to. So if the dude can block, I'm gonna put him in there.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I wish the forum kept a tally on how many times refresh was hit today
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:I don't have NCAA no more. I was not playing when I quit, I was done for the year. I have enjoyed smoking weed, getting drunk, partying, and being hype at a Wiz concert

BTW, Wiz's stage presence is amazing. By the time he closed with Black and Yellow, we was picking bitches up in the air and going stupid.

I have never heard of Wiz. I'll have to check that out. But honestly dude, you can smoke weed, get drunk, party, be hype at concerts...AND play NCAA. I am a true testament of that..but I do feel ya. I haven't been into NCAA in a few years so I'm making up for lost time with this one.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:23 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I wish the forum kept a tally on how many times refresh was hit today

almost as many times as i've seen tim tebow do the gator chomp on your signature.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:24 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:Oh yeah..formation subs. I'm currently starting a backup tackle at tight end because recruiting tight ends is next to impossible unless u want them to be D- D- D- D- C+ D-. My starting tight end was great because I got lucky and landed one a couple seasons ago, but he is out for 11 weeks and he is the only TE i have on the roster. Gotta make due with the players I have.

I only have 1 true FB as well because of the same problem I have recruited the hell out of TEs and FBs but I'm not recruiting any pussies just because I have to. So if the dude can block, I'm gonna put him in there.

I feel u on that
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:26 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:I don't have NCAA no more. I was not playing when I quit, I was done for the year. I have enjoyed smoking weed, getting drunk, partying, and being hype at a Wiz concert

I have never heard of Wiz. I'll have to check that out. But honestly dude, you can smoke weed, get drunk, party, be hype at concerts...AND play NCAA. I am a true testament of that..but I do feel ya. I haven't been into NCAA in a few years so I'm making up for lost time with this one.

You'll see at Bonaroo. Dude literally drinks gin and goes crazy around the stage the whole concert (but it's not forced). Hell he might just go ahead and smoke during Bonaroo.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

man i was going to read all that shit but hell naw wtf is going on round here?????

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 5:01 am