GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
SkillzKillz719
Dolfinley
regggie16
chugg18
PalmettoTiger
dipsh
10 posters

Introduce Yourself

dipsh
    dipsh

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by dipsh Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Post whatever you want about yourself here for others to get to know you better. Where you from? What do you do? How old? Interests? Shoe size? Jacob or Edward? That kinda shit.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by dipsh Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Mick, Utah, 35. I run a printing press for a yearbook company and have done so for 16 years. I have 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. My oldest is a son who's almost 16. I've played NCAA since the days of Bill Walsh College football. We used to get home from school fire it up and play tournaments almost every single night. Mrdinknose is my little bro and Chugg18 is my cousin. We played together for probably 6-8 years and before OD we passed an old memory card around to play a dynasty together. Two years ago I was king with Arizona but last year Dinknose pretty much schooled us with UCLA. This should be Chugg's yea to dominate but I sure as hell wouldn't plan on that. I'm known to shit talk a little (ask Jared) but it really is all in good fun. I'm excited to kick every one of your asses this year. Game on!
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Well, I can tell your not Mormon. I lived in SLC for a few years so I got a good feel for it.

Jimmy, 30, South Carolina, Clemson grad, diehard college football fan. I'm a National Key Account Manager for a company in consumer goods. Long story short, I travel a lot, work hard, play hard.

Also been gaming since the Bill Walsh days. Never really been into the online thing so this is my first run at it. Looking forward to ruining someone's championship run.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Casey, 28, Utah. Utah State alum. I work as a custom cabinet manufacturer and I have been doing so for the past 10 years . Been married now 2 years and we're expecting our first child(girl) in early September. Which has the potential to mess up opening weekend for my Irish and Aggies but its all good. We're excited to add her to our family! I'm a huge Notre Dame football fan but I also stay true to my roots. Go Ags!

I've been gaming ever since I can remember and I enjoy alot of different genres. Obviously sports, RPG's(skyrim), action(assassins creed),strategy(sim city/civilization) but lately I've become a Call a Duty fanboy. Nothin better than lightin people up on Mw3 and Black-ops. I've logged some serious time with those 2 games lol.

I'm lookin forward to throwin hail mary teeds on all your asses...and hurting your players. See ya on the gridiron boys.
    regggie16
    regggie16

Post by regggie16 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

My name is Todd, Im from California I am 22 years old, i currently am living in Tucson Arizona (wildcat country) while i'm working a internship at a local JW marriott. (Through january gaining hours for my major) I am enrolled at NAU (Northern Arizona University Football team blows). I used to play a bunch of games, everything, sports, racing, rpg, fps, but all the games except for sports have taken a back seat to my school. Now im living in tucson i just basically work and come home, so i have plenty of time for NCAA. I actually am a Huge USC, southern cal fan, as well as a Pac 12 fan whenever they play any other conferences. I look forward to "hopefully" owning you guys. Lets keep this thing active!
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 am

Hello, my name is urban and I'm an alcoholic
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am

Dolfinley wrote:Hello, my name is urban and I'm an alcoholic

Hello Urban! You need an XBOX brother. I'm gonna miss beatin your ass.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

Haha, the age just keeps getting younger and younger.

My name's Austin, I'm from Oregon, and I'm 18, soon to be 19. I'm going to enroll at Portland State University (Go Viks!) this fall and major in psychology. Although I'm going to PSU, Oregon State has always has been, and will be, my team. I've been to every home game at Oregon State since I was about 6. I love everything about college football. I can't tell you how many times I've missed events just to watch my games! I respect the history of college football as well. I've never met some one that has beaten me at knowledge of any sort with regards to college football. Infact, for my senior project I designed a fully themed college football trivia game. I love the game!
    I've had a girlfriend for 3 years and spend a lot of time with her. If you wanna know where I am, I'm either hanging out with her, watching sports, or playing a game. And she loves going out, camping, and doing that sort of stuff. It's really important to her. And I know for a fact that me and her are driving down to Sacramento sometime later this summer. As well as a golf trip for 4-6 days with my dad. Other than those and maybe 1 random camping trip, I'm open to playing at any time.

I'm a PC gamer at heart, but grew up on the PS2, and switched over to the 360. I've put way too many hours into Call of Duty, but in return I'm pretty good at it. I've played every NCAA since 03'. (I know no big deal to you guys, but for 8 year old that's pretty good if you ask me!)

Anyways, I'm stoked for this OD and getting to know you guys. Can't wait to fight over the 4* RB with 4.35 speed!
    regggie16
    regggie16

Post by regggie16 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

Nice sacramento. Whats the occasion im from sacramento area about 25-30 mins north.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

regggie16 wrote:Nice sacramento. Whats the occasion im from sacramento area about 25-30 mins north.

She has her aunt and uncle down there and wanted us to visit them. Plus they offered to pay for our gas there and back. Sweet deal if you ask me! I'm pretty excited for it.

Do you like it there? I've only driven through it before.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 am

SkillzKillz719 wrote:Haha, the age just keeps getting younger and younger.

My name's Austin, I'm from Oregon, and I'm 18, soon to be 19. I'm going to enroll at Portland State University (Go Viks!) this fall and major in psychology. Although I'm going to PSU, Oregon State has always has been, and will be, my team. I've been to every home game at Oregon State since I was about 6. I love everything about college football. I can't tell you how many times I've missed events just to watch my games! I respect the history of college football as well. I've never met some one that has beaten me at knowledge of any sort with regards to college football. Infact, for my senior project I designed a fully themed college football trivia game. I love the game!
    I've had a girlfriend for 3 years and spend a lot of time with her. If you wanna know where I am, I'm either hanging out with her, watching sports, or playing a game. And she loves going out, camping, and doing that sort of stuff. It's really important to her. And I know for a fact that me and her are driving down to Sacramento sometime later this summer. As well as a golf trip for 4-6 days with my dad. Other than those and maybe 1 random camping trip, I'm open to playing at any time.

I'm a PC gamer at heart, but grew up on the PS2, and switched over to the 360. I've put way too many hours into Call of Duty, but in return I'm pretty good at it. I've played every NCAA since 03'. (I know no big deal to you guys, but for 8 year old that's pretty good if you ask me!)

Anyways, I'm stoked for this OD and getting to know you guys. Can't wait to fight over the 4* RB with 4.35 speed!

We really need to find a way for you to be Oregon State. I'm a big fan of people rolling with the teams they love cuz it keeps interest up.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:24 am

We really need to find a way for you to be Oregon State. I'm a big fan of people rolling with the teams they love cuz it keeps interest up.

Honestly, I'm alright with going with the Bulls. I think I can turn them around. I'm excited for it. And I might do an offline Dynasty with Oregon State to get my fill in for them there.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm James, 25, Mesa, AZ. I am originally from CA where I grew up. USC fan. "fight on"... If there is one time of the week I can't play NCAA it will be during a Trojan game, especially since we are winning the Ship this year. I went to ASU (Cheaper & More partying) and also love my Sun Devils but they will always be 2nd in my heart. Haha. Me and Virus have been best friends since around the 4th grade and he has recently moved here to work with me at a Loan Servicing company. We usually have a 2 man Online DYN every year where we build up 3 star teams and meet in the Ship every year for the Title. This year we thought it would be fun to find people who love the game as we do, and play with them.(this is perfect). I just last week turned in my NCAA 12 and already have withdrawals.. So all in all in excited for this league as look forward to brining lots on top recruiting classes and National Championships to Tempe!!!!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm

My name is Jared. I found this site kinda randomly back in NCAA 11 and played I believe 9 seasons in Rivals that year. I transitiond into NCAA 12 Rivals, both times it started, but both times we got the transfer failed glitch, fuckin EA!

Last edited by Jaredlib on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

My name is Spencer and I'm from Bedford,Indiana (near Bloomington if you know where that is). I am 19 years old and will be attending IUPUI in the fall to study in sports management. I am a big fan of the Indiana Hoosiers, Indianapolis Colts, and Indiana Pacers. Indiana football isn't very good but our basketball team are the favorites to win it all, no big deal. I've gone to a ton of Indiana basketball and football games. I went to the Insight Bowl in 2007 because Indiana was in it. I went to the Indiana-Kentucky basketball game this past December, which was probably the best game I have ever attended. I would go to school at Indiana in a heartbeat, but IUPUI is literally in downtown Indianapolis so I'm hoping I have a better chance for an internship there. But that game really makes me want to change my mind and go to Indiana, but I want to get a little further away from my house. I am a big sports fan in general so I like all the major sports. I want to work for maybe the Indiana Pacers or Colts when I get done with my sports management degree. I am definitely going to try and get an internship when I can at the Pacers. I'm 6-5 and I like to play basketball a lot when I can. I've played basketball my whole life. I've been working all summer keeping the books and scorekeeping at the local softball fields, but that's mainly it. I should have a lot of free time to play the game when it comes out. As far as gaming goes, I've played NCAA Football since the 2003 game. I've also played Madden forever. I am a big call of duty fan and Halo fan.

For the two people that are from the Arizona area. For the past 5 or 6 years, I have gone to Arizona for Spring Break. The past 3 years I have stayed in Tempe at the Arizona Grand Resort (if you know where that is). One year I went to Tucson and stayed at the El Conquistador resort. The reason why we always go there is because the rest of my family are big Chicago Cubs fans so we like to go down and watch spring training games. I've been to a couple Suns games too.

Looking forward to this dynasty, and destroying every single one of you.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Nice strong finish to that post Cookie, I dig it
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Nice strong finish to that post Cookie, I dig it

haha thanks man. Me too.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

BTW, new guys, in case you haven't found it yet there is a chatbox on the site on the main page, when the game gets going thats gonna be filled and sometimes shit tends to get decided in the chatbox and not posted on the forum, so be sure to check in there and say Hi when we are all in there talking shit haha
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

So I did the season ticket thing (where you get the game 3 days early) last year on PS3 for NCAA 12 and Madden 12, and I am doing it on the 360 this year. I am not sure if the 360 works the same as PS3, but on the PS3 I was able to let people sign into my account after I downloaded it and download it onto their PS3, you just had to play offline only after you downloaded it. Does anyone know if Xbox Live will allow this or was that a PSN only deal?

Last edited by Jaredlib on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed 360 to PS3)
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Jaredlib wrote:So I did the season ticket thing (where you get the game 3 days early) last year on PS3 for NCAA 12 and Madden 12, and I am doing it on the 360 this year. I am not sure if the 360 works the same as PS3, but on the PS3 I was able to let people sign into my account after I downloaded it and download it onto their 360, you just had to play offline only after you downloaded it. Does anyone know if Xbox Live will allow this or was that a PSN only deal?

Don't know but it would be sweet
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 pm

oops wrong thread.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Jaredlib wrote:So I did the season ticket thing (where you get the game 3 days early) last year on PS3 for NCAA 12 and Madden 12, and I am doing it on the 360 this year. I am not sure if the 360 works the same as PS3, but on the PS3 I was able to let people sign into my account after I downloaded it and download it onto their PS3, you just had to play offline only after you downloaded it. Does anyone know if Xbox Live will allow this or was that a PSN only deal?

That would be sweet. Keep us updated on this
    Reflex for Auburn

Post by Reflex for Auburn Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 am

My name is Trent, im 17 from Alabama. I pull for the Auburn Tigers and have season tickets to the games. I play tennis for my highschool team and I plan on joining the Navy after college. Fan of the NCAA series since NCAA Football 2003.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am