Rivals 2011 Dynasty

pops21kid

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by pops21kid on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:lol dont take this the wrong way but why do it seem like people have some kind of agenda round here. In other words lets do what i take for the betterment of OD not the betterment of
    ME ME ME ME ME lol

good point !!!!
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm

I'm stayin in the Big 10 at OSU. Ima wait till 12 to go SEC. Even though I took em ova, I been there for 6 seasons, so ima stick it out. Really ain't caring bout all that other shyt, just reddy to play the season. We ain't Neva had this much chatter before a season , so hopefully we can get it on. I did wanna go to the SEC but that Clarks team so I will decline. Jared you ca. Go head and get on Bama. If anything I wud mOve to a team that ain't no one used like one of the Mississippi teams cuz I'm not a fan of Bama sports Like I al Mississippi sports. Splff will contest to that one. Lookin forward to starting the season. From all the posts I've read, everyOne else is too.

LEGGO !!!

jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:lol dont take this the wrong way but why do it seem like people have some kind of agenda round here. In other words lets do what i take for the betterment of OD not the betterment of ME ME ME ME ME lol
    Hmm...I believe I suggested a couple alternatives to the proposed and stop felt that one of them was the best course of action and jared felt the other was the best course. Neither was considered though. I think everyone else has the same agenda that you're talking about with a "Me First" agenda. We've never had a 5* cap before, why institute it this late in the game? Because people are sick of Florida, Notre Dame, and Texas being at the top? Fucking beat us. I've beaten everybody I've played, most of them I've beaten when they had the better team in at least one matchup. If you knock us off, we lose our stars and lose recruits and you get those recruits. It's that fucking simple. Why should everyone else be rewarded for fucking sucking and not being able to win their user games? I don't really care about leveling the playing field, I'll beat about everyone in here more times than not even if you get a better team than me. And yeah, that's fucking cocky as shit, but hey, clark is gone so someone needs to pick up his slack, and why not someone who can actually back it up Wink. It just isn't as much fun to see your had work go for naught because of new rules to help out the guys who can't make it on their own.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:lol dont take this the wrong way but why do it seem like people have some kind of agenda round here. In other words lets do what i take for the betterment of OD not the betterment of ME ME ME ME ME lol

i'm with u dawg...im really surprised that everybody is still this crunk about NCAA11 when 12 is on the horizon..so i guess that is a blessing

after week 1 starts, all this mumbo jumbo should be almost over and we can put all this talk on the field and take care of business

personally...i can't wait to face HOVA!!! ho plus VA..stand up guy, but single handedly took all my momentum and buried that shit..i must avenge my losses (plural) so that i can sleep at night

alright, alright, it's not really that serious....:twisted: oh but it is!
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 pm

chirping me now jhawk?

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

lol im bout ready to say to scrap the whole recruiting rule thing because its like we can't never come to a agreement. No matter what we choose to do somebody going to have a prob with it. And hawk man if you had only 2 or 3 5* guys interested in you would you still want a recruiting rule? And bout all this switching teams it really aint jared's fault really its nobody(stop point fingers). But this is the way it is, lets try to stick it out with the teams we all got till 12 come out and live with it
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Ho was I trippin or are u running Rankin out there at WR this yr??
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:11 pm

LEGGO !!

stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:12 pm

LEGGOOOOOOOO
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    Hmm...I believe I suggested a couple alternatives to the proposed and stop felt that one of them was the best course of action and jared felt the other was the best course. Neither was considered though. I think everyone else has the same agenda that you're talking about with a "Me First" agenda. We've never had a 5* cap before, why institute it this late in the game? Because people are sick of Florida, Notre Dame, and Texas being at the top? Fucking beat us. I've beaten everybody I've played, most of them I've beaten when they had the better team in at least one matchup. If you knock us off, we lose our stars and lose recruits and you get those recruits. It's that fucking simple. Why should everyone else be rewarded for fucking sucking and not being able to win their user games? I don't really care about leveling the playing field, I'll beat about everyone in here more times than not even if you get a better team than me. And yeah, that's fucking cocky as shit, but hey, clark is gone so someone needs to pick up his slack, and why not someone who can actually back it up Wink. It just isn't as much fun to see your had work go for naught because of new rules to help out the guys who can't make it on their own.

i have beat you, urb, and stop...can't really remember what ND was like at the time..but UF/TX were much better teams on paper..even though i have beat u bitches, i don't see my team getting an A+ in any category..even a fucking A- for christ sake...and i also don't see u guys getting an A-..and god forbid a B

give yourself a harder schedule if u wanna talk all that smack.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

dclark44 wrote:chirping me now jhawk?
    Haha, I was hoping you'd notice that. You were able to back it up as you were constantly a championship contender but unlike me, you were never able to win a title, so I just had to throw that in there. You really should've beaten breon though, his 5 passes or whatever was lame as fuck so I give you an asterisk in that loss lol.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    Haha, I was hoping you'd notice that. You were able to back it up as you were constantly a championship contender but unlike me, you were never able to win a title, so I just had to throw that in there. You really should've beaten breon though, his 5 passes or whatever was lame as fuck so I give you an asterisk in that loss lol.
    he was and still is a douche bag for all eternity. when 12 comes out, believe me, we will play each other every year. you are my rival now, can't wait to beat your ass
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

stoptherun wrote:Ho was I trippin or are u running Rankin out there at WR this yr??

you are definitely trippin!! Rankin is gonna redshirt..my redshirt Sophomore QB had a miraculous offseason and is now a 92, so Rankin is just gonna sit back and take it all in and gain some valuable knowledge

but don't get me wrong..if Rankin needs to step in and do damage, i will yank the hell out of that redshirt
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:

i'm with u dawg...im really surprised that everybody is still this crunk about NCAA11 when 12 is on the horizon..so i guess that is a blessing

after week 1 starts, all this mumbo jumbo should be almost over and we can put all this talk on the field and take care of business

personally...i can't wait to face HOVA!!! ho plus VA..stand up guy, but single handedly took all my momentum and buried that shit..i must avenge my losses (plural) so that i can sleep at night

i know you coming. Got to keep this streak going. Lol
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:

i have beat you, urb, and stop...can't really remember what ND was like at the time..but UF/TX were much better teams on paper..even though i have beat u bitches, i don't see my team getting an A+ in any category..even a fucking A- for christ sake...and i also don't see u guys getting an A-..and god forbid a B

give yourself a harder schedule if u wanna talk all that smack.
    You don't think I play a tough schedule? Last year I was the only one to beat Oklahoma. Before the SEC title, I was the only one to beat Splff. Then I beat Urban for the title. In the past I've played jared every year who beat me once and made a title game and barely lost to urban. I also turned around and kicked your ass the next year. You beat me at Doak, I'll give you that, you played a much better game. I'm not afraid to play anybody anytime. Hell I'll play Urban, Stop, you, and splff or anybody else you feel is an elite user in the same year if you want. I played Clark every season for a long time. I had 5 user games a year in the regular season for a few years. 2 years ago I also had to beat Joker to make the title game. If you think my schedule is too easy fine, you let me know before the season who I should schedule and I will. Or just have Urban do it if he makes the schedules. But either way, if you think I have a soft schedule (This year an A+ compared to Urban's A and some other user's A- schedules) then let me know and I'll implement your changes.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:22 pm

dclark44 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    he was and still is a douche bag for all eternity. when 12 comes out, believe me, we will play each other every year. you are my rival now, can't wait to beat your ass
    Lol, lets do it. It should be fun. But Bama better not be fucking unrealistically stacked to start with like they were this year, that's just lame as shit. Plus I may be Kansas so that just would be shitty for the first couple of seasons.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    Lol, lets do it. It should be fun. But Bama better not be fucking unrealistically stacked to start with like they were this year, that's just lame as shit. Plus I may be Kansas so that just would be shitty for the first couple of seasons.
    wait, so you are already starting with the excuses? haha
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Splff u plan on coming on anytime soon?
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

i feel like everyone in here is an elite user..some of them just so happen to have elite teams to go along with it..and elite recruiting strategies, since of course there is no recruiting biases set forth by the developers...

so i personally don't care who u play brother..just didn't agree much with your previous post..like u are the only person that has beaten the other users

i have beaten everyone i've played, but that doesn't mean i go around waving my A+ stick in everybody's face...

fyi..all this commotion from me is mostly anticipation for the new season and should not be taken personally..the other 5% is callin it like i sees it.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:32 pm

God damn

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 pm

pops21kid wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:

i know you coming. Got to keep this streak going. Lol
    yea the damn field going to catch on fire down there in florida when yall play but im interested and seeing some of these rival games this season yea i calling you out jared you beat my ass now im coming for you. Hawk me and you beefing now (not really u cool.....some of the time lol) Splff......i owe you lol and urb..... Evil or Very Mad ....lets have a game for the ages.....ok i sound wack lol

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:37 pm

man you got to love all these high emotions makes for better user games
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:40 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:man you got to love all these high emotions makes for better user games

No man. This is having the opposite effect on me.

You guys enjoy yourselves when you play me. Tell your CBs to watch out for my 77 QB.

Im out
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:41 pm

And is hawk is right, it aint his fault we suck, lets just fuck the restrictions. Fuck it all.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Sorry I took so long guys. I'm getting on now. My son started talking to me about school and I lost track of time. I'll try to be fast as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 3:09 am