Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am

    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Every guy I've played has been legit. No cheese at all. My comments were all clearly directed at CPU games. I lost to GT trying to mix it up but I will not lose to the CPU again because with the sliders and speed thresh at 0 they are so easy to exploit. This league is badass and I was really only talking shit to entertain myself and the few others who don't take themselves so seriously. I generalized and for that I apologize. I owned clark and for that I apologize because clearly he is going to cry himself to sleep tonight. I am officially shutting the fuck up about sliders and threshold. Last word the recruiting wouldn't be such a mess if we were all mediocre teams. If you start out as ND, Bama, Florida or Texas of course eventually no one will be able to compete.
    Hmm...As I said earlier, Notre Dame was complete shit when I got them, I built them up to what they are now. As far as the other teams, they all started out great and have stayed that way. But Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma and a plethora of other schools had the same situation and could have done just as good and been just as dominant as any of us.

    You built up a team that everyone knows this game clearly favors? You want a fuckin cookie for that?
    Can I please have some evidence to support this claim? If you can show me how the game favors Notre Dame then I will gladly switch teams. I don't want to have an unfair advantage over everyone else.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am

    Ok this shit getting old dip drop it man you been on here going at it since i got on and am tired of this jaw jacking let that shit go.
    dipsh
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Utah

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:26 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Every guy I've played has been legit. No cheese at all. My comments were all clearly directed at CPU games. I lost to GT trying to mix it up but I will not lose to the CPU again because with the sliders and speed thresh at 0 they are so easy to exploit. This league is badass and I was really only talking shit to entertain myself and the few others who don't take themselves so seriously. I generalized and for that I apologize. I owned clark and for that I apologize because clearly he is going to cry himself to sleep tonight. I am officially shutting the fuck up about sliders and threshold. Last word the recruiting wouldn't be such a mess if we were all mediocre teams. If you start out as ND, Bama, Florida or Texas of course eventually no one will be able to compete.
    Hmm...As I said earlier, Notre Dame was complete shit when I got them, I built them up to what they are now. As far as the other teams, they all started out great and have stayed that way. But Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma and a plethora of other schools had the same situation and could have done just as good and been just as dominant as any of us.

    You built up a team that everyone knows this game clearly favors? You want a fuckin cookie for that?
    Can I please have some evidence to support this claim? If you can show me how the game favors Notre Dame then I will gladly switch teams. I don't want to have an unfair advantage over everyone else.

    Yes your current recruiting class and your roster. You think if you were navy and you started out a C that in five years you could make em as loaded as ND?
    dipsh
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Utah

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 am

    yungjswag89 wrote:Ok this shit getting old dip drop it man you been on here going at it since i got on and am tired of this jaw jacking let that shit go.

    Agreed. My bad. I didn't think it would get this crazy either. Peace
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:35 am

    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Every guy I've played has been legit. No cheese at all. My comments were all clearly directed at CPU games. I lost to GT trying to mix it up but I will not lose to the CPU again because with the sliders and speed thresh at 0 they are so easy to exploit. This league is badass and I was really only talking shit to entertain myself and the few others who don't take themselves so seriously. I generalized and for that I apologize. I owned clark and for that I apologize because clearly he is going to cry himself to sleep tonight. I am officially shutting the fuck up about sliders and threshold. Last word the recruiting wouldn't be such a mess if we were all mediocre teams. If you start out as ND, Bama, Florida or Texas of course eventually no one will be able to compete.
    Hmm...As I said earlier, Notre Dame was complete shit when I got them, I built them up to what they are now. As far as the other teams, they all started out great and have stayed that way. But Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma and a plethora of other schools had the same situation and could have done just as good and been just as dominant as any of us.

    You built up a team that everyone knows this game clearly favors? You want a fuckin cookie for that?
    Can I please have some evidence to support this claim? If you can show me how the game favors Notre Dame then I will gladly switch teams. I don't want to have an unfair advantage over everyone else.

    Yes your current recruiting class and your roster. You think if you were navy and you started out a C that in five years you could make em as loaded as ND?
    Ok, but is anyone being Navy? Do we have anyone in here who has chosen a team of that stature? My issue is, I don't want an advantage over the other teams in the OD. So if you can give me evidence of how I have an advantage over Ohio State, USC (was a user), Michigan (was a user), Miami, Florida State, and Oklahoma, then as I said before, I will gladly switch teams. Hell, I'll even take Kansas to provide some more competition in the Big 12. I just want to see some proof that I've gotten my team to where they are, and those teams have dropped off because of some unfair advantage that I have.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 am

    Holy shit. What the fuck happened.here lol
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:37 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Every guy I've played has been legit. No cheese at all. My comments were all clearly directed at CPU games. I lost to GT trying to mix it up but I will not lose to the CPU again because with the sliders and speed thresh at 0 they are so easy to exploit. This league is badass and I was really only talking shit to entertain myself and the few others who don't take themselves so seriously. I generalized and for that I apologize. I owned clark and for that I apologize because clearly he is going to cry himself to sleep tonight. I am officially shutting the fuck up about sliders and threshold. Last word the recruiting wouldn't be such a mess if we were all mediocre teams. If you start out as ND, Bama, Florida or Texas of course eventually no one will be able to compete.
    Hmm...As I said earlier, Notre Dame was complete shit when I got them, I built them up to what they are now. As far as the other teams, they all started out great and have stayed that way. But Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma and a plethora of other schools had the same situation and could have done just as good and been just as dominant as any of us.

    You built up a team that everyone knows this game clearly favors? You want a fuckin cookie for that?
    Can I please have some evidence to support this claim? If you can show me how the game favors Notre Dame then I will gladly switch teams. I don't want to have an unfair advantage over everyone else.

    Yes your current recruiting class and your roster. You think if you were navy and you started out a C that in five years you could make em as loaded as ND?
    Ok, but is anyone being Navy? Do we have anyone in here who has chosen a team of that stature? My issue is, I don't want an advantage over the other teams in the OD. So if you can give me evidence of how I have an advantage over Ohio State, USC (was a user), Michigan (was a user), Miami, Florida State, and Oklahoma, then as I said before, I will gladly switch teams. Hell, I'll even take Kansas to provide some more competition in the Big 12. I just want to see some proof that I've gotten my team to where they are, and those teams have dropped off because of some unfair advantage that I have.
    However, if I were to do that, could I have your assurances that if I build them up that you won't claim I have some unfair advantage? Just want to go ahead and get that out of the way.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 am

    Jaredlib wrote:Holy shit. What the fuck happened.here lol
    a bunch of mess at 1st it was ok but the shit went to far but im tired of it. Hawk man that guy aint going/dont want to understand what you saying. You wasting time and patience trying to explain yourself if dude want to act like he 16 then let him dont pay him attention. Lets move on
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:44 am

    Lol. That was funny to read.

    Urb back to post u said 3 pages ago. I rolled with sliders using 25 speed threshold for a while it was pretty nice. I would try testing 25-30 seeing how u like it
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 am

    Really, I don't think the new guy has gone too far. He's just making his point as is everyone else. Just another day in Rivals.....Splff, these new guys don't know how crazy it can get sometimes, lol. What about when me and DDA use to spar with Illinois and Penn State and every year he was gonna win the Big 10, and here came lowly ole Illinois. Man, he use to get so mad. Then came Clark. Holy shit have things never been the same. He took absurdity to a whole new level. Man, just another day in Rivals.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:52 am

    when i said it went to far i was refering to the fact that he been going at it almost the whole day i think he done made his point a long time ago so unless he going to fight someone drop it lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am

    But then again like you said i dont know how heated it has got ,so i get what you saying.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:58 am

    But i got to step out for bout 30 mins i will be right back
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:05 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Really, I don't think the new guy has gone too far. He's just making his point as is everyone else. Just another day in Rivals.....Splff, these new guys don't know how crazy it can get sometimes, lol. What about when me and DDA use to spar with Illinois and Penn State and every year he was gonna win the Big 10, and here came lowly ole Illinois. Man, he use to get so mad. Then came Clark. Holy shit have things never been the same. He took absurdity to a whole new level. Man, just another day in Rivals.
    Well, by the same token, nobody has came in and proceeded to immediately call out half the OD either. Clark, DDA, Gameface, a bunch of people, even myself, have had spars with people and started shit and what not. I just don't feel it's good form to talk shit and piss off half the OD; especially in the first couple of weeks your here. VJ got kicked out mainly because of doucheyness on top of his extremely questionable style of play. The only thing that's saving ole dipsh it here is that he seems to be very sim. I like sim users and want him to stick around, I just think he needs to relax a bit on the calling everyone cheesers. We specifically said this is a "very-sim style dynasty, only those types of players allowed." And then he rolls in here telling us exactly how "cheesy" we all are. Just rubs me the wrong way,

    Shit, with the way he's been talking shit, especially to clark, it makes me really wonder if it's not VJ in disguise. He's tried to get back in here before after he got booted, and we know he's got a ton of different PSN names. It wouldn't surprise me if it was...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:37 am

    lol i wish i was around in the old days it sounded like yall had some exciting times. But i get what hawk saying, dip basically said that the top 4 teams probably use the same 4 plays over and over the beat the cpu and were cheesers and that pushed hawks buttons. I get what urb is saying, its freedom of speach so dip is entitle to express what he feel. I even get what dip was saying a lil bout the cpu doing unrealistic stuff but like both splff and hawk said it force you to play harder and recruit better players. You dont have to bash someone to make your point, say what you got to say then move on. But im still the new guy and dont know what happened in the past. All i know im excited for next season.





















    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:54 am

    yungjswag89 wrote:lol i wish i was around in the old days it sounded like yall had some exciting times. But i get what hawk saying he basically said that the top 4 teams probably use the same 4 plays over and over the beat the cpu and were cheesers. I get what urb is saying, its freedom of speach so he entitle to express what he feel. I even get what dip was saying a lil bout the cpu doing unrealistic stuff but like both splff and hawk said it force you to play harder and recruit better players. You dont have to bash someone to make your point, say what you got to say then move on. But im still the new guy and dont know what happened in the past.
    I like you yung. You're sim, competitive, and seem to be a pretty good user. You remind me a lot of jared when he first came around too. Which is good for you as he made the title game his second season. Wink I agree with you on basically everything you said. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and we as a group will listen and consider them all. But like you said, you don't have to bash someone to make your point known.

    I really hope dipsh it comes back tonight cuz I would like to know if I'm going to stick with Irish or be rolling with my Alma Mater, the Kansas Jayhawks. I really need to get some practice time in with them before the offseason if I switch considering I won't have anybody an 80 overall or better for next season. With the new NCAA coming out in a few months I probably wouldn't have enough time to turn them into anything, but it would still be fun to play with them.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am

    lol i doubt i win a NC in my second year but i damn show wont go 5-7 lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 am

    but i got work in the a.m. and should have been sleep but ima get at yall tomorrow afternoon
    dipsh
    dipsh

    Posts : 1815
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-03-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Utah

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 am

    I let it all get a little out of hand. I had the day off and was just sitting around bored all day and let my big mouth say a lot of dumb shit. I did have some valid stuff to say earlier but I got severly off course. I wasn't the only person talking shit though. Let's not act like I stole your girlfriend. I said some retarded shit that got blown out of proportion. I think Clark is a quitting cry baby still and that won't change but I shouldn't have pointed any fingers as far as being cheesy. People should play the game however the hell they want to play it. It was totally my bad and if you want me out I got plenty of shit I should be doin rather than raging about shit that in the real world doesn't matter one bit and playing video games.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 am

    dipsh wrote:I let it all get a little out of hand. I had the day off and was just sitting around bored all day and let my big mouth say a lot of dumb shit. I did have some valid stuff to say earlier but I got severly off course. I wasn't the only person talking shit though. Let's not act like I stole your girlfriend. I said some retarded shit that got blown out of proportion. I think Clark is a quitting cry baby still and that won't change but I shouldn't have pointed any fingers as far as being cheesy. People should play the game however the hell they want to play it. It was totally my bad and if you want me out I got plenty of shit I should be doin rather than raging about shit that in the real world doesn't matter one bit and playing video games.

    LMAO!! I like you man. Now that I've gotten my rant out, this shit is hilarious. Let me do a recap: You join the OD and don't say too much of shit for for almost 2 weeks then one day just goes the fuck off on half of the OD. You call people cheesers, says Clark ain't shit, tell people to suck it....twice, and a whole bunch of other shit. Then, the very same day, you come back and apologize for your actions and say you let things get out of hand and say you understand if we want you out. lol WTF? Bipolar Disorder? lol It's like you got drunk, went on a drunken rampage, then sobered up apologized.lol Don't apologize man. Be who you are. I think it caught quite a few people off guard, but now that we know what to expect, do your thang man. In this OD, it's waaaay better to talk shit all the time than it is not to say nothing at all. I kinda went off on you earlier but I kinda like you now. I know you can definitely bring some life to the OD with your drunken rampages lol. I seriously think you are crazy though lol. That's cool though, because I know I could be admitted to an institution at anytime if someone wanted to put me there. Do your thang man. That's all I can say. Like I said, we all know what to expect so it won't come as a shock now. I highly doubt anyone wants you out for what you said. Like Urbs said, we have seen waaay worse lol. It's all fun man. Have your fun. That's the way I feel about it all.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Really, I don't think the new guy has gone too far. He's just making his point as is everyone else. Just another day in Rivals.....Splff, these new guys don't know how crazy it can get sometimes, lol. What about when me and DDA use to spar with Illinois and Penn State and every year he was gonna win the Big 10, and here came lowly ole Illinois. Man, he use to get so mad. Then came Clark. Holy shit have things never been the same. He took absurdity to a whole new level. Man, just another day in Rivals.

    Man you brought back some memories with this post lol. Shit what about DDA and hicks lol. That was classic too. Shit, we've had some clashes for sure, me vs RCdawgs, me vs Joker, me vs Joker + Clark, gameface vs Joker + Clark, DDA vs Clark, DDA vs you, Clark vs you(currently ongoing), Kid vs hicks, 12oz vs Clark, 12oz vs hicks. Man I know I'm missing some more. We've had some rivals in here lol. It's cool that this group all plays nice together but between this OD and Workers(my old OD which most of the same guys were in) we always had some drama lol. I miss my old boy 12oz. His battles with Clark where classic lol. Shit, they both got banned from OS for that shit lol. Now we got Dipsh vs everybody lol. It ain't the first battle and it won't be the last lol
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 am

    yea splff is right that blew me off the map because dip didnt say much at first then he flipped out and went on a rampage lol. But dip nobody wants you to leave or nun like that, but im pretty sure one of your user games are going to be against clark lol. Maybe i need to piss somebody off because i dont really have nobody im rivals with maybe clark lol. But i guess it makes for better user games when the other person hates you lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 am

    yungjswag89 wrote:yea splff is right that blew me off the map because dip didnt say much at first then he flipped out and went on a rampage lol. But dip nobody wants you to leave or nun like that, but im pretty sure one of your user games are going to be against clark lol. Maybe i need to piss somebody off because i dont really have nobody im rivals with maybe clark lol. But i guess it makes for better user games when the other person hates you lol

    Go to work and stop bullshittin on the boards lol.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

    shit i woke up and could go back so i might as well stay up and get ready lol but im ready to do offseason i believe next season going to be crazy. The SEC going to be off the chain, the acc going to have more comp, and with hawk thinking bout going to kansas its really going to be interesting lol. But yea i think ima be wired up till the season start but i mainly want to see who i can pull in the offseason and see what my team going to look like
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 am

    Alright Jared, I done shit, showered, and shaved so I'm ready when you are. I'll be in this mfer all day so if you give me at least a 30min notice I will be ready.

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:02 pm