2019 recruiting

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

2019 recruiting - Page 2 Empty Re: 2019 recruiting

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Just FYI

With each of us having a player leave early, that givs Zehp one scholly to be used in off-season and me two.

I know blaze isnt around to keep track of shit I pray everybody is being honest
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Justin Thomas
    5'8 185lbs
    Dallas, Tx
    #2 RB Top 150

Justin Thomas an explosive RB commited to Texas weeks back. He is a football player with track speed and can put on the jets when in open field. He said he commited to Texas because he wanted to stay close to home and thought he fits coach stop's team. He is built low to the ground and have a frame similar to the former WVU RB Noel Devine. Thomas a threat in the passing game as well, his speed makes it hard for slower linbackers to keep up. Thomas has the nickname fish because he is so hard to tackle on the football field as he fishes his way through the defense. With the longhorn's RB position depleting, Thomas has a chance to get on the field early in his career. With RB Julius Watts coming back next season, the longhorns look to have a nice 1-2 punch in the backfield.

yungjswag89 wrote:User Awards
    Walter Camp -RB David Freeman (Texas)
    Bednarik-MLB J.J. O'Conner (UGA)
    Nagurski-DE Derek Pennington (AUB)
    Walker-RB Arron Moore (PSU)
    Mackey-TE Brandon Stanford (Bama)
    Outland-LG Jonathan McDaniel (Texas)
    Rimington-C Darnell Chase (Texas)
    Lombardi-DE Derek Pennington (AUB)
    Best LB-MLB J.J. O'Conner (UGA)
    Thorpe-SS Lawrence Parker (AUB)
    Groza-K Quinton Harris (Bama)
    Guy-P Mike Williams (ND)

User All-Americans
    All-NCAA
    HB-Aaron Moore (PSU)
    HB-David Freeman (Texas)
    LT-Cory Jones (Mia)
    LG-Jonathan McDaniel (Texas)
    C-Darnell Chase (Texas)
    RG-Tyler Young (Mia)
    LE-Derek Pennington (Aub)
    LE-Willie Harris (UF)
    DT-Chad Flanagan (UF)
    DT-Damian Hopkins (Texas)
    LOLB-Johnathan Smith (OU)
    MLB-J.J. O'Conner (UGA)
    CB-Matt Davis (ND)
    FS-Sean Galloway (Aub)
    SS-Lawrence Parker (Aub)
    K-Ouinton Harris (Bama)
    P-Mike Williams (ND)

Hey man, I like this shit. Appreciate the effort. I hope you can do it every season. Smile

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 pm

yea if urb and the rest of the OD dont mind i want to take full control over recruiting news and stuff like that
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Yung do you know how to figure out how many available scholarships each team has ?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yea if urb and the rest of the OD dont mind i want to take full control over recruiting news and stuff like that

It's all yours my friend.

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:57 pm

yea amount of seniors plus 3 once you reach a 70 player roster matter of face tell me who leaving and i will give updated lists

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm

wait nevermind everybody didnt update their seniors so i will get on track on the new season start

2019 recruiting - Page 2 Empty Recruit Profile: Rocky Washington (UF), Elliott Wright (OU)

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 am

WR (#1) *****
    5'11 200 lbs Niceville, FL
    Rocky Washington
    Tendency: Possession
    Committed to: UF
    The WR position is steadily evolving and they are called to do more on the field. Florida commit Rocky Washington has the core tools to become a dangerous weapon after some coaching by coach urb. Washington isn't the fastest or tallest but he makes up for it with his spectacular catches. He comes from a good system at Niceville Senior High School were he holds the all-time leading catches. But he is going to have to learn on the fly as he is going to one of the toughest conferences in the nation. And there is always room for improvement and Washington has some things he needs to improve on to become an elite player. When he gets on campus look for coach urb to put this kid straight to work, working on his route running and his catching ability. Mark my words you will see this kid on the field somewhere on day.

DT (#1) *****
    6'1 271 lbs Magnolia, AR
    Elliott Wright
    Tendency: Balanced
    Committed to: OU
    One of the most important positions on defense is on the defensive line. Defensive lineman are so important because they are the first line of defense and are called to bottle up RB's and get pressure on the QB. So a great defensive lineman have to be able to do both and versatile DT Elliott Wright has the ability to grow into a best. He is more of a smaller DT but dont let his size fool you he is a powerhouse. He gets off the line very fast and has the ability to blow up the lineman in front of him. One thing a QB hates more than interecptions is being slammed to the ground by a beastly big man. And Wright is one of those players who plays with a chip on his shoulder and he dont take off on any plays he goes 150 mph every play. Back at Magnolia High in a game he once sack the QB 10 times in one quarter and hit the RB so hard the kid helmet went bouncing 15 yards down the field. Coach zehp has a beast on his hand so hide your little ones bacause when this kid hits the field its going to be more scary than a horror movie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 pm