Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 40 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Any word on spliff and his chances if playing

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

idk but im interested in finding out. i might play LSU tonight if we advance
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 am

In a defensive struggle, the Fighting irish of Notre Dame go into "The Jungle" to face the Tigers of Auburn University and emerge victorious.

The game was very sloppy on both ends of the field as both teams got the ball into the other's territory yet were unable to capitalize. Costly mistakes and turnovers and great defense by both teams kept this game scoreless until there was just 4 minutes left in the game when the Irish broke the deadlock with a 46-yard field goal.

The Irish defense held tough and got the ball back hoping to score again. The Auburn defense again came up big forcing a fourth down from about the forty. The Irish, rather than risk missing the long field goal attempt, decided to punt and try to pin the Tigers back deep with 2 minutes left. The punt from Williams wasn't as great as they would've liked as it went out of bounds at the 13.

The Irish came on a blitz and two defenders came free; right defensive end Bryan Barrett hit Morris as he was throwing and his pass ended up falling right into the hands of the other free blitzer, linebacker Seth Daniels. Daniels, surprised to have the ball in his hands with noone in front of him stopped and back up for a bit. Before Daniels could gain his composure back a lineman had tackled him at the 4-yard line. From there backup Irish running back Neal Cook punched it in for the game's only touchdown.

The Tigers, refused to give up though, as they marched right down the field and into Irish territory. Faced with a 4th and short, coach Splff decided to go ahead and take the field goal and hope to get the onside kick. Having already missed one field goal in the game, Auburn's kicker would not miss this one and he put it in to bring them within a touchdown.

Notre Dame recovered the fumble and proceeded to run the ball taking some time off the clock. The Tigers, with all three timeouts remaining were able to stop the clock and forced the Irish to punt with 20 seconds left on a great defensive sequence. Unfortunately for them, Morris threw his second interception of the game as safety Derek Wright stepped in front of the deep pass to seal the game. A kneel later and the Irish left The Jungle with a hard-fought win.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

jhawk886 wrote:In a defensive struggle, the Fighting irish of Notre Dame go into "The Jungle" to face the Tigers of Auburn University and emerge victorious.

The game was very sloppy on both ends of the field as both teams got the ball into the other's territory yet were unable to capitalize. Costly mistakes and turnovers and great defense by both teams kept this game scoreless until there was just 4 minutes left in the game when the Irish broke the deadlock with a 46-yard field goal.

The Irish defense held tough and got the ball back hoping to score again. The Auburn defense again came up big forcing a fourth down from about the forty. The Irish, rather than risk missing the long field goal attempt, decided to punt and try to pin the Tigers back deep with 2 minutes left. The punt from Williams wasn't as great as they would've liked as it went out of bounds at the 13.

The Irish came on a blitz and two defenders came free; right defensive end Bryan Barrett hit Morris as he was throwing and his pass ended up falling right into the hands of the other free blitzer, linebacker Seth Daniels. Daniels, surprised to have the ball in his hands with noone in front of him stopped and back up for a bit. Before Daniels could gain his composure back a lineman had tackled him at the 4-yard line. From there backup Irish running back Neal Cook punched it in for the game's only touchdown.

The Tigers, refused to give up though, as they marched right down the field and into Irish territory. Faced with a 4th and short, coach Splff decided to go ahead and take the field goal and hope to get the onside kick. Having already missed one field goal in the game, Auburn's kicker would not miss this one and he put it in to bring them within a touchdown.

Notre Dame recovered the fumble and proceeded to run the ball taking some time off the clock. The Tigers, with all three timeouts remaining were able to stop the clock and forced the Irish to punt with 20 seconds left on a great defensive sequence. Unfortunately for them, Morris threw his second interception of the game as safety Derek Wright stepped in front of the deep pass to seal the game. A kneel later and the Irish left The Jungle with a hard-fought win.
    damn week 3 been off the chain close hard fought games and controversy damn what week 4 gone be like. I think LSU go kill me SC torched my secondary
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am

Alright boys, I'm bout to play my game. Man I'm so drunk!!!

Yall won't believe this night. My neighbors called the police on me because I was watching Scott Pilgrim too loud(love that movie btw, will get more into that later). Rauloe knows one of my neighbors, it wasn't the cool weed smoking neighbor, it was the mfer on the other side. He called the police on me!!! For watching Scott Pilgrim too loud!!!??? OK so this is gonna be a drunken rant....that's your heads up lol.

First to the Tennessee AD.....FUCK YOU!!! How the fuck you gonna say you MIGHT fire Bruce Pearl next year, right before the tournament. You sir, ain't shit and caused me to lose one of my first round games on my bracket because of that stupid shit.

2nd, Scott Pilgrim is a movie masterpiece. Next to half baked it's the only movie that you can get drunk/high to and laugh your ass off on. My wife was watching it with me(she never seen it ) and she fell asleep. She is like some people I know(if it ain't no black people in it, her interest is lacking lol) She watched the shit out of Unstoppable(with Denzel Washington), but fell asleep on Scott Pilgrim. WTF!!!! lol!!!! I didn't fall asleep goddamnnit. I told her ass to go to bed and turned that shit up lol!!! Now for any of you that have a high end surround sound, you know that if your receiver is at 0, that shit is loud as fuck. Well my shit was at +2 lol. I was drunk and enjoying myself.

We gonna take a lil side trip right here then we'll get back to the main idea. For all you young mfers, I'm 32 with a wife and 2 kids. When you get to this point this is the best it gets lol. Sitting at home, getting drunk by yourself, watching Scott Pilgrim lol. Now my boy Rauloe is living the dream. He ain't married and sends me pictures of different naked bitches every week lol. He got kids but that's cool. The married part is the mfer. DON'T GET MARRIED!!! lol. Yeah I did my dirt since I got married but the shit is different lol. When you cheating on your girlfriend you don't give a fuck if she catch you or not. When you cheating on your wife, that shit gotta be well planned and calculated like that bank robbery at the beginning of The Dark Knight lol. OOOOOOhhh no boy you don't wanna get caught cheating when your married. Not because you don't wanna hurt your wife, but because that child support is a mfer!!! I ain't bullshitting. I got mfers working with me making big bucks but ain't got shit because of child support. Fuck that!!! I'll do my best not to have my ole lady divorce me. Have your fun boys because once you get married, shit get serious lol. Think of all the bitches you fuck wit as training, but once you get married, you're in the shit lol. There ain't no turning back. Anyway, I digress, back to Scott Pilgrim.

So I was watching my shit loud as fuck and right at the credits I hear a boom boom boom at the door(Mystical reference for all you old heads). I was like WTF? I goes to the door and it's 2 blues saying sir we have a complaint about the noise coming from your house. I was like WTF? Now remember I'm drunk so I'm trying my best to compose myself in front of the police lol. Anyway, the only thing I'm thinking in my head is why did it take 2 mfers to come to the door. I stay in a pretty good neighborhood( I do that for my kids. I love the hood. I grew up in the hood, but I don't want my boys in that environment). Anyway, to make a long story not so long, I told the police I was done with movie and the volume wasn't going to go up anymore. The cool shit was I didn't actually say I was done with the movie. I said I was done watching Scott Pilgrim and one of the officers was like that's a good movie lol.

Anyway, like I said, I'm bout to play my game. I really really really hope I don't lose. I should prolly wait until the morning, but you mfers will start bitching and shit so I'm gonna get it tonight lol.

Note: I proofread this shit 5 times to fixall the drunken mistakes I made lol.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 am

One more thing. I really like this Yungj cat. I prolly shouldn't be saying that on the boards but fuck it. he from bama, he like Auburn, and he on the boards ALL the time. you a cool cat to me. I'm a fan.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 am

Fuckin spliff. That's good shit

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:11 am

lmao bet you feeling good dont fuck em up to bad lol
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 am

Yup, thats Splff... Tell the ole lady she can't fall asleep on Scott Pilgrim. Or Half Baked, or Black Dynamite. That's grounds got divorce in ME and South Dakota
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:34 am

Rauloe wrote:Yup, thats Splff... Tell the ole lady she can't fall asleep on Scott Pilgrim. Or Half Baked, or Black Dynamite. That's grounds got divorce in ME and South Dakota

Oh Shit!! I can't believe I forgot about Black Dynamite!! That's a tie with Scott Pilgrim for no.2.

-Fine Sexy Chick, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

-Cool Cat, " Yeah I'd like some of that ass!"

lolololololololololololololol

I ain't even showed her Black Dynamite. She'd ruin it for me lol.

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

I just finished my recruiting, but I want to tell yall a true story about captain Morgan before I start my game. If you pay very close attention to the board you know that I'm supposed to be at work right now. Look through the posts and you see somewhere where I tell jhawk that we need to play before 3pm on friday, otherwise I'm gonna be a work. Well I got this crazy ass killer cough and I decided to call in sick. Anyway, I'm taking all this medicine, Robitussin, Mucinex, Nyquil(the shit), a whole bunch of shit, but the cough will not go away. So I tells my ole lady before we watch Scott Pilgrim, I'm gonna drink because I've never seen this movie sober and I'm not about to start now. To make a long story short, I am Fuuuuuuuucked up, but I ain't coughing lol. Now you tell me Capt Morgan ain't the shit. Just try to. I'd tell you that you ain't shit before I let you talk about my captain. Ok now to start my game against Vandy. I'll give updates. Smile
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:42 am

Vandy receives first(surprise!). lol

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 am

splff3000 wrote:I just finished my recruiting, but I want to tell yall a true story about captain Morgan before I start my game. If you pay very close attention to the board you know that I'm supposed to be at work right now. Look through the posts and you see somewhere where I tell jhawk that we need to play before 3pm on friday, otherwise I'm gonna be a work. Well I got this crazy ass killer cough and I decided to call in sick. Anyway, I'm taking all this medicine, Robitussin, Mucinex, Nyquil(the shit), a whole bunch of shit, but the cough will not go away. So I tells my ole lady before we watch Scott Pilgrim, I'm gonna drink because I've never seen this movie sober and I'm not about to start now. To make a long story short, I am Fuuuuuuuucked up, but I ain't coughing lol. Now you tell me Capt Morgan ain't the shit. Just try to. I'd tell you that you ain't shit before I let you talk about my captain. Ok now to start my game against Vandy. I'll give updates. Smile
    break yo foot off in they ass that will get me the top spot on the sec east......for now lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:47 am

7-0 Auburn(surprise!)
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 am

13-0(surprise!) missed the extra point lol.

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:53 am

damn you play better drunk to lol

-------

http://ncaa.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=61

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 4:58 am