GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
splff3000
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
Rauloe
dclark44
stoptherun
urbanslegend05
Jaredlib
13 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 20 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I just got back home hawk. Is everybody back in the saddle with the dynasty now? I feel like we lost some steam there lol

I think it'll pick back up after the weekend. It's starting to get warmer and people are out and about. I know I was for a good portion of the day.

On to some totally different shit, technology is a mfer. I just got through watchin short circuit with my son on netflix instant play and that shit was clear as shit. I don't know if it was 480p or what but that shit looked better now than it did when it came out lol. Oh and I been drinking a lil bit so this may not be the end of some totally different shit.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am

Hey jared you gonna be good to go here in like an hour or so? Or is that too late for you?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:59 am

I know I sound like an old.fart I am a littlentired already I was at two seperate track meets today andgot blasted by the sun.

I think I will still be up but just in case I am available whenever tomorrow as well
    I might take a quick shower and freshen up that might help
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:31 am

Alright man, getting on now to recruit and then we can go if you're ready.
    Osama

Post by Osama Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:07 am

hey fellas on my first loss agaisnt washington i was pissed. and turn the game off before it registered. so i went back in and made sure i got my loss. i think my first lost the game was closer
    Osama

Post by Osama Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am

I wasnt trying to restarted the game it was at the part were it shows the highlights and just turn it off. not thinking that i had to go back to the dynasty so i could let it register origanally.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 am

LSU jumped out to a 21-7 lead, then Auburn scored 49 unanswered points. Auburn overcame a F U game to win 56-21. How do I know this was a F U game? Because my team played like pure retards the 1st half. I'm talking about WR's running the wrong routes ie in routes were run like drag routes and out routes lookrd like corner routes and wheel routes were ran like streaks and so on and so on. There was also the more than occassional perfect pass bounce off the receiver because he's not paying any attention to catching the ball. This happened 4 times and 2 were intercepted off the deflection. I'm talking about defenders in man coverage just standing still until the receiver is passed him even though they have high coverage skills. I could go on and on about shit that happened, like my entire defensive line getting pancaked on a 3rd and 15 draw play that gains 30 yds. I know I said WTF at least 20 times that first half. Oh and a real kicker is the punter throwing a perfect pass against man coverage on a fake punt against punt return safe..........pun intended.

Towards the end of the 2nd qtr, shit started straightening out and I was able to take the lead right before half by running hurry up and getting a few turnovers. The 2nd half, I tried to run some but they were keying on it so I kept passing. Erick Burns ended up breaking Auburn's record for most yards passing in a single game. He threw for 502 yds and 4 TD's, not bad for a backup QB. He did have 3 int's but 2 of them were not his fault as mentioned earlier. after the first half, the defense played lights out again and had 4 TO's for the game. Next up for us is dem damn Gators in the swamp. Hopefully we can get the lead and keep it this time.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:19 am

Osama wrote:hey fellas on my first loss agaisnt washington i was pissed. and turn the game off before it registered. so i went back in and made sure i got my loss. i think my first lost the game was closer

How refreshingly honest.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:59 am

splff3000 wrote:
    Osama wrote:hey fellas on my first loss agaisnt washington i was pissed. and turn the game off before it registered. so i went back in and made sure i got my loss. i think my first lost the game was closer

How refreshingly honest.

Big ups for coming clean. These are the kind of guys u need in a dynasty.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 am

splff3000 wrote:LSU jumped out to a 21-7 lead, then Auburn scored 49 unanswered points. Auburn overcame a F U game to win 56-21. How do I know this was a F U game? Because my team played like pure retards the 1st half. I'm talking about WR's running the wrong routes ie in routes were run like drag routes and out routes lookrd like corner routes and wheel routes were ran like streaks and so on and so on. There was also the more than occassional perfect pass bounce off the receiver because he's not paying any attention to catching the ball. This happened 4 times and 2 were intercepted off the deflection. I'm talking about defenders in man coverage just standing still until the receiver is passed him even though they have high coverage skills. I could go on and on about shit that happened, like my entire defensive line getting pancaked on a 3rd and 15 draw play that gains 30 yds. I know I said WTF at least 20 times that first half. Oh and a real kicker is the punter throwing a perfect pass against man coverage on a fake punt against punt return safe..........pun intended.

Towards the end of the 2nd qtr, shit started straightening out and I was able to take the lead right before half by running hurry up and getting a few turnovers. The 2nd half, I tried to run some but they were keying on it so I kept passing. Erick Burns ended up breaking Auburn's record for most yards passing in a single game. He threw for 502 yds and 4 TD's, not bad for a backup QB. He did have 3 int's but 2 of them were not his fault as mentioned earlier. after the first half, the defense played lights out again and had 4 TO's for the game. Next up for us is dem damn Gators in the swamp. Hopefully we can get the lead and keep it this time.
    [b]

I guess next week we'll see if Auburn has really arrived. Huge game for the program.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 am

stoptherun wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:LSU jumped out to a 21-7 lead, then Auburn scored 49 unanswered points. Auburn overcame a F U game to win 56-21. How do I know this was a F U game? Because my team played like pure retards the 1st half. I'm talking about WR's running the wrong routes ie in routes were run like drag routes and out routes lookrd like corner routes and wheel routes were ran like streaks and so on and so on. There was also the more than occassional perfect pass bounce off the receiver because he's not paying any attention to catching the ball. This happened 4 times and 2 were intercepted off the deflection. I'm talking about defenders in man coverage just standing still until the receiver is passed him even though they have high coverage skills. I could go on and on about shit that happened, like my entire defensive line getting pancaked on a 3rd and 15 draw play that gains 30 yds. I know I said WTF at least 20 times that first half. Oh and a real kicker is the punter throwing a perfect pass against man coverage on a fake punt against punt return safe..........pun intended.

[b]

I guess next week we'll see if Auburn has really arrived. Huge game for the program.

I don't know man. We're at that corner but I don't think we turned it yet. There are still a few missing pieces to the puzzle.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 am

Good game jared.

The Irish come out with the win 28-20.

All of the scoring for the Irish came in the 2nd quarter. Write up to come later...
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:51 am

Against good players you can't make mistakes and that's what I do time and time again. Oh well. I never belonged in anybodies top 5 what a joke

Now I must win the pac 10 to have any chance at remaining a 6* program, not to mention salvaging a season somewhat.

Last edited by Jaredlib on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

Jaredlib wrote:Against good players you can't make mistakes and that's what I do time and time again. Oh well. I never belonged in anybodies top 5 what a joke
    Hey man, you played a good game. You didn't really make any mistakes that I saw other than that intercepted option. That one interception in the endzone really probably should've been caught by your guy for the TD, but your guy just let it pass right over him and into my safety's hands. I couldn't believe I actually caught a break there with how many picks my guys had already dropped. I thought you were going to run away with it at the beginning when my team and especially QB decided to leave their heads on the sidelines. The first pick I got hit and was just bad luck. That second one was throw right to your guy; hell it was almost too high and out of reach for him but I think he knew it was coming cuz he talked with Hughes before the game. That second half I got way too conservative and just tried to run clock and not turn the ball over and let you back in the game. But seriously, don't get down on yourself, you played a good game and other than the botched option were really mistake free I thought. I expect a hell of a tough battle at your place next year.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 am

Is it considered drink driving when you wake up still buzzing from the night before? Just checking before I break any laws.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 am

How we looking on annadvance
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Jaredlib wrote:How we looking on annadvance

Last time I looked we were waiting on Joker, Ho, Urban, and someone else(can't remember right off the top of my head).
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Floridians, canadian, and hova play ur shiiiiiiiiit!
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Floridians, canadian, and hova play ur shiiiiiiiiit!

I thought Hova played. It looked like he lost.

EDIT: Nevermind that was Michigan.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Well it looks like whoever emerges from the sec will play texas for.the title at this point. Or if ho runs the table he should.be in
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:01 pm

After reading jhawks post, I have a few things to say. Firstly, I should have never signed up for this dynasty if I knew it would come to this. I find it utterly disgusting and actually pathetic when you posted this. You are such a bitch for losing. I beat you fair and square. Compare your fucking secondary to my receivers, who in their outright fucking mind would throw the ball? Jesus fucking christ, you call it a game? A game? Then what was that fucking post? Give me a fucking break. Secondly, about the recruiting thing, it was a fucking joke. Lighten up Jesus fuck. I don't think I have seen anyone ever so fucking mad, you my friend, need to grow up a bit. Sure I may chirp a lot, its my nature, in real life (outside of video games, for those who didn't know stuff exists outside the little black box and a tv), so just fuck off. If my words 'hurt' you, then you need to relax, cause I don't mean any of the shit I say. Thirdly, its been fun, but this will be my last year in this shit hole. It was fun up until about two days ago, when someone decided to post a 5000 word essay on my behaviour. Honestly, grow the fuck up. Say whatever you want, but you are a pussy ass bitch who really needs to come to realization that this is a fucking video game. Did you get this mad when you would lose at Mario Kart? same fucking thing, video game. I could drop it right now with the Show coming out, I don't give a fuck. Just fucking relax, this will be my last post in this dynasty as I will just check the boards to see when we advance.

That is all. thanks for ruining my experience in this dynasty Jhawk, good friend
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm

dclark44 wrote:After reading jhawks post, I have a few things to say. Firstly, I should have never signed up for this dynasty if I knew it would come to this. I find it utterly disgusting and actually pathetic when you posted this. You are such a bitch for losing. I beat you fair and square. Compare your fucking secondary to my receivers, who in their outright fucking mind would throw the ball? Jesus fucking christ, you call it a game? A game? Then what was that fucking post? Give me a fucking break. Secondly, about the recruiting thing, it was a fucking joke. Lighten up Jesus fuck. I don't think I have seen anyone ever so fucking mad, you my friend, need to grow up a bit. Sure I may chirp a lot, its my nature, in real life (outside of video games, for those who didn't know stuff exists outside the little black box and a tv), so just fuck off. If my words 'hurt' you, then you need to relax, cause I don't mean any of the shit I say. Thirdly, its been fun, but this will be my last year in this shit hole. It was fun up until about two days ago, when someone decided to post a 5000 word essay on my behaviour. Honestly, grow the fuck up. Say whatever you want, but you are a pussy ass bitch who really needs to come to realization that this is a fucking video game. Did you get this mad when you would lose at Mario Kart? same fucking thing, video game. I could drop it right now with the Show coming out, I don't give a fuck. Just fucking relax, this will be my last post in this dynasty as I will just check the boards to see when we advance.

That is all. thanks for ruining my experience in this dynasty Jhawk, good friend

LOL, Wtf did I miss?
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah forreal
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm

I assume this is referring to hawks post in the recruiting thread. I think we got a good thing going here clark u should stick around man
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Jhawk in recruiting thread said.

Shut up. Somebody else has a good class and you throw a royal bitch fit and complain incessantly about how it's unfair and you're getting screwed by the CPU non-stop. Then you have a good class and it's "Another average weekend for recruiting at Alabama". I don't think so.

I am getting so totally fucked in recruiting this season that the 4 recruits I already have committed are more than likely the only ones I'm going to get this year. But it doesn't matter because Notre Dame gets name recognition and favored for recruits over schools like Alabama right?

And by the way, show some fucking class for once. You keep going on and on about how great you are and how everyone is scared of your wrath. How many championships do you have? And when did this arrogant babbling start? Basically (at least this season) after your win against me. Whenever you get a big win you get a big head and think you're the greatest ever and start challenging everyone and just rambling about how good you are until someone inevitably shuts you up (as always happens, evidenced by the championship question asked earlier). All I'm saying is, have some class; whether you win or lose. You barely beat me with a better all-around team, on your home-turf, the 4th toughest place to play, with running basically the same 3 or 4 running plays over and over again.

So in summary, stop bitching about shit when it doesn't go your way if you're going to act this way when the tables are turned. And secondly, show some class and stop tooting your own horn so often. There are plenty of good players in here and none of us feel the need to do that. Let your play do the talking. If you want to be the Rex Ryan of the OD I guess that's fine. But everyone else other than Jets players and fans hate him, and for good reason. And you're worse than Rex Ryan. You're jabbering puts him to shame. The one good thing he has though that really distinguishes himself from you, is that after a loss, he shows some class and owns up to his loss. He doesn't blame his failings on the CPU or referees or anything else. Sometimes luck plays a factor of course, but when shit goes someone else's way and doesn't go yours, that doesn't mean you need to incessantly bitch about needing rule changes to "make it more fair".

I like you man. And I like you being in this OD. You definitely make it a lot more interesting. You are probably one of the big reasons Rivals has survived this long. But seriously, it gets to a point when all the shit talking and complaining just gets really old. Just go out there and play; it's just a game after all. I'm having an atrocious recruiting year this year. I've had insanely horrible luck and I just have to hope and look forward to next year on that front. You started out in the most favorable position of anyone in the OD. You had the best team by A LONG ways and are in the most fertile recruiting ground in the nation with a 6* program. But even given all of that, you found shit to complain about. Once shit starts to even out a bit and teams are able to start competing with you, then it really hits the fan because other teams are going to have teams close to the caliber of what you started out with.

When you win, win with class. Win you lose, lose with class. Just play the game and have fun, that's what we're all here for. Talk shit all you want, but just keep it civilized and in good nature. There comes a point where it changes from being funny to just being really annoying. And at least with me, you've reached that point. I'm not saying to change who you are or how you act, but just limit it man. It used to be that you occasionally talked shit and said shit and made off color jokes and all that shit and it was generally pretty funny. But when you do it ALL the time, like you have been lately, it gets really old really quick. Just limit it and has a lot more of an effect.

Sorry if I came off harsh man, I've just had a really bad past couple of days (car wreck, lost 2 grand, and g/f breakup) and the recruiting this year and your shit just set me off. Like I said, I really like you and I think you're a great guy to have in the OD, but just lighten up a bit man. It used to be a lot more fun when it was sporadic and targeted rather than just consistent and random. Good luck the rest of the season.[/quote]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am