Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:00 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.

    Yeah a big game for you man you're playing lights out and hawk is a stud I expect this.one to be close
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 am

    question, how close is the advance?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

    answer, not long
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:05 am

    Oh, beat Illinois 35-17. Team is ready to go down to South Bend and see if we are really contenders. We win that game and the next week at Penn St., we become a darkhorse for the title game (which, after a 4-8 year is crazy).
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    Well splff is still sitting in the OD. If he plays his game pretty quickly, I'm game blaze. Just let me know, otherwise it may have to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Valentine's Day tomorrow and tomorrow night KU/KSU in bball. Then Tuesday night I have to cover the high school bball game. So hopefully we can do this shit tonight. The start of a great rivalry!
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 am

    yay
    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Swastika_Symbol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:Oh, beat Illinois 35-17. Team is ready to go down to South Bend and see if we are really contenders. We win that game and the next week at Penn St., we become a darkhorse for the title game (which, after a 4-8 year is crazy).

    For sure. That's big time improvement
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 am

    I wonder how many times Clark would have got banned on OS by now.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:I wonder how many times Clark would have got banned on OS by now.

    What do you mean? Something wrong with my posts?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    Well splff is still sitting in the OD. If he plays his game pretty quickly, I'm game blaze. Just let me know, otherwise it may have to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Valentine's Day tomorrow and tomorrow night KU/KSU in bball. Then Tuesday night I have to cover the high school bball game. So hopefully we can do this shit tonight. The start of a great rivalry!

    Yeah I think this dynasty is set up perfectly. Lots.of.great rivalry games
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

    Jaredlib wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    Well splff is still sitting in the OD. If he plays his game pretty quickly, I'm game blaze. Just let me know, otherwise it may have to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Valentine's Day tomorrow and tomorrow night KU/KSU in bball. Then Tuesday night I have to cover the high school bball game. So hopefully we can do this shit tonight. The start of a great rivalry!

    Yeah I think this dynasty is set up perfectly. Lots.of.great rivalry games

    Hence the name
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

    splff, you done yet
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:11 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    Well splff is still sitting in the OD. If he plays his game pretty quickly, I'm game blaze. Just let me know, otherwise it may have to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Valentine's Day tomorrow and tomorrow night KU/KSU in bball. Then Tuesday night I have to cover the high school bball game. So hopefully we can do this shit tonight. The start of a great rivalry!

    Yeah I think this dynasty is set up perfectly. Lots.of.great rivalry games

    Hence the name

    You are so fucking clever
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 am

    Yeah.

    I feel kinda stupid now.

    Thanks urban.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 am

    Jaredlib wrote:Yeah.

    I feel kinda stupid now.

    Thanks urban.

    Not you jared, urban for such a clever name
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    Well splff is still sitting in the OD. If he plays his game pretty quickly, I'm game blaze. Just let me know, otherwise it may have to be Tuesday/Wednesday. Valentine's Day tomorrow and tomorrow night KU/KSU in bball. Then Tuesday night I have to cover the high school bball game. So hopefully we can do this shit tonight. The start of a great rivalry!

    Yeah I think this dynasty is set up perfectly. Lots.of.great rivalry games

    Hence the name

    You get this just for being great

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Nobel
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:17 am

    so in all honesty, timeline of advance? 5 minutes, 20 minutes, 1 hour....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 am

    I'll be done in 5. I don't know where splff is at.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 am

    hes gone pretty quiet. Something tells me he won't be done tonight
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

    Posts : 451
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : Nashville TN

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Rauloe on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 am

    im getting into my game right now. had to play the neighbor for a few bucks in 2k on the 360.. Im shud be done in a few nah...
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:27 am

    just starting your game rauloe?
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:28 am

    Forget it jhawk...1:30 is too late to wait to play a game. I might stay up to recruit and go to bed. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow when I get home.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 am

    dclark44 wrote:just starting your game rauloe?

    Yes clark, he's just starting.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:29 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:just starting your game rauloe?

    Yes clark, he's just starting.

    aightttttttttttt.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

    Posts : 451
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-09-25
    Location : Nashville TN

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Rauloe on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:40 am

    dclark44 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:just starting your game rauloe?

    Yes clark, he's just starting.

    aightttttttttttt.

    Him be done soon...

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 pm