Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 am

    Joker and stop good game guys.

    That's a fucking huge win stop congrats.

    That shakes things up. Imagine if blaze beats hawk, hawk beats me, and clark beats urban in sec title.

    With one user game.left the week 13 Dame.game just became all or nothin for usc
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 am

    dclark44 wrote:well the thing is, I was going to go to my uncles house to help clean it out, they just got a divorce, so ya I guess I was eager

    Lol, at least you admit it

    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:You showed me the light.

    Any news from stop/joker?

    I would tell you but you were gutless to me so no

    This made me laugh out loud as well

    splff3000 wrote:Also, Salt is a damn good movie. Thats where I been. Me and wifey had to get that nasty Resident Evil taste out of our mouths. Salt was much much better.

    Salt is really good. I liked Resident Evil as well, but that was bc I saw it in 3D and it's the first movie besides Avatar that actually made good use of the 3D. The story was lacking. Now Salt, that shit was way better than I thought it was going to be so it got bonus points for far exceeding expectations.

    dclark44 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:Also, Salt is a damn good movie. Thats where I been. Me and wifey had to get that nasty Resident Evil taste out of our mouths. Salt was much much better.

    Surely you could have given her something else to get that taste out of her mouth

    This had me rolling again....

    stoptherun wrote:Just saved my season and the integrity of my program. Good game joker.

    Big win for Stop. You were due one in that series. I wonder what it does for Joker's championship hopes.

    Jaredlib wrote:Rauloe and spliff r both on.

    God bless america

    Lol, this guy is ready to play some ncaa.

    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Rauloe and spliff r both on.

    God bless america

    Fuck America Very Happy

    Lol, that's 3 or 4 times in one page that I laughed at Clark. He's a lot funnier when he's on the losing end of our rivalry.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

    I don't know about it changing. Some things in life are just supposed to stay the same
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 am

    Jaredlib wrote:Joker and stop good game guys.

    That's a fucking huge win stop congrats.

    That shakes things up. Imagine if blaze beats hawk, hawk beats me, and clark beats urban in sec title.

    With one user game.left the week 13 Dame.game just became all or nothin for usc

    I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys, I will not lose to Clark. I may lose to Ho or Hova, but I will not lose to Clark, especially with Driskel and Bolen back.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Joker and stop good game guys.

    That's a fucking huge win stop congrats.

    That shakes things up. Imagine if blaze beats hawk, hawk beats me, and clark beats urban in sec title.

    With one user game.left the week 13 Dame.game just became all or nothin for usc

    I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys, I will not lose to Clark. I may lose to Ho or Hova, but I will not lose to Clark, especially with Driskel and Bolen back.

    We'll see
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:45 am

    Lol no doubt in your mind
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:46 am

    In fact, I might not have to play Clark again for a long time. With splff back in the SEC, he may not make the championship this season and he's off the regular season schedule next year. Could be dreary times in Tuscaloosa. You guys better hope splff gets there if I'm undefeated because if I play Clark I'm a shoe-in for the championship.


    Last edited by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 am

    Jaredlib wrote:Lol no doubt in your mind

    nah man, I am confident that the Tide will fuck the Gaytors in neutral environment, and for jhawk, you better start praying to the hunch back himself for you to have a chance against me
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:In fact, I might not have to play Clark again for a long time. With splff back in the SEC, he may not make the championship this season and he's off the regular season schedule next year. Could be dreary times in Tuscaloosa. You guys better hope splff gets there if I'm undefeated because if I play Clark I'm a shoe-in for the championship.

    Keep talking bitch. You have won the battle, but I'm gonna win the motha fuckin war
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 am

    I think odds.on favorites right in vegas are Dame and Florida to make.it all the way.

    I doubt ill hang with hawk this year.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 am

    Jaredlib wrote:I think odds.on favorites right in vegas are Dame and Florida to make.it all the way.

    I doubt ill hang with hawk this year.

    Vegas is fucked then. Cause I see Bama winning out queers
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Lol no doubt in your mind

    nah man, I am confident that the Tide will fuck the Gaytors in neutral environment, and for jhawk, you better start praying to the hunch back himself for you to have a chance against me
    Haha, I've won the last two remember? And this is my best team yet. Granted, I am missing my stud linebackers, but there's no way your secondary can defend against Merrill and my receivers.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

    any time line on advancing?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

    dclark44 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:In fact, I might not have to play Clark again for a long time. With splff back in the SEC, he may not make the championship this season and he's off the regular season schedule next year. Could be dreary times in Tuscaloosa. You guys better hope splff gets there if I'm undefeated because if I play Clark I'm a shoe-in for the championship.

    Keep talking bitch. You have won the battle, but I'm gonna win the motha fuckin war

    When has Canada ever won a war?
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Lol no doubt in your mind

    nah man, I am confident that the Tide will fuck the Gaytors in neutral environment, and for jhawk, you better start praying to the hunch back himself for you to have a chance against me
    Haha, I've won the last two remember? And this is my best team yet. Granted, I am missing my stud linebackers, but there's no way your secondary can defend against Merrill and my receivers.

    You better put up 75 points if you want to beat me then


    Last edited by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:In fact, I might not have to play Clark again for a long time. With splff back in the SEC, he may not make the championship this season and he's off the regular season schedule next year. Could be dreary times in Tuscaloosa. You guys better hope splff gets there if I'm undefeated because if I play Clark I'm a shoe-in for the championship.

    Keep talking bitch. You have won the battle, but I'm gonna win the motha fuckin war

    When has Canada ever won a war?

    You must have missed the first and second ww's
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

    They don't mention Canada as one of the 'powers' in American History classes. I guess they have to tell you guys something to boost morale.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

    dclark44 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Lol no doubt in your mind

    nah man, I am confident that the Tide will fuck the Gaytors in neutral environment, and for jhawk, you better start praying to the hunch back himself for you to have a chance against me
    Haha, I've won the last two remember? And this is my best team yet. Granted, I am missing my stud linebackers, but there's no way your secondary can defend against Merrill and my receivers.

    You better put up 75 points if you want to beat me then

    It only takes 39.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:In fact, I might not have to play Clark again for a long time. With splff back in the SEC, he may not make the championship this season and he's off the regular season schedule next year. Could be dreary times in Tuscaloosa. You guys better hope splff gets there if I'm undefeated because if I play Clark I'm a shoe-in for the championship.

    Keep talking bitch. You have won the battle, but I'm gonna win the motha fuckin war

    When has Canada ever won a war?

    We don't attack ourselves because someone we know has oil that won't let us have. 9/11/01 ring a bell? The War on Oil, I mean "Terror"
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

    Jaredlib wrote:I think odds.on favorites right in vegas are Dame and Florida to make.it all the way.

    I doubt ill hang with hawk this year.
    I dunno, you still have quite a few studs on that team. And your style of play is very good fundamentally. You have to play mistake-free in order to beat you. Plus, you beat stop in Austin, that was impressive. You very well could beat me. Especially since we're in Cali. Plus, I have two other users left where I could slip up even if I do beat you. It's all very much still up in the air. But Joker losing did make things a lot more interesting, that's for sure.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 am

    Hey now, politics was banned a long ass time ago. Especially from conspiracy theorists...
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Lol no doubt in your mind

    nah man, I am confident that the Tide will fuck the Gaytors in neutral environment, and for jhawk, you better start praying to the hunch back himself for you to have a chance against me
    Haha, I've won the last two remember? And this is my best team yet. Granted, I am missing my stud linebackers, but there's no way your secondary can defend against Merrill and my receivers.

    Yeah. I've looked hawks team up and down, much improved from last season. Each user game this season has shown me a new.weakness in my team


    Either way it will be fun.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

    Maybe Obama will bomb the Sears tower and blame it on the Australians just cause he wants a kangaroo. Then invade them and get one to take home - The War on Roo


    Last edited by dclark44 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

    I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 am

    jusblaze09 wrote:I know I need to be up at 7, but I wanna play ND/Michigan tonight now after Joker slipped up.

    I heard a rumor that an advance is fast approaching, but I need updates if you guys play tonight.

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 4:55 am