Rivals 2011 Dynasty

jhawk886
    jhawk886

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 6 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by jhawk886 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

dclark44 wrote:haha cool chirp
    I've actually thought about getting NHL 11, but I got Madden on Black Friday and haven't played it once yet. I also got FIFA at the same time and have barely played it. So I don't think it's worth the money at this point. I do love my Penguins though. Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin must be sick on that game.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    I've actually thought about getting NHL 11, but I got Madden on Black Friday and haven't played it once yet. I also got FIFA at the same time and have barely played it. So I don't think it's worth the money at this point. I do love my Penguins though. Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin must be sick on that game.
    Its a good game. I am not very good at it. In fact, terrible at it but its good
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Yah you are pretty bad...
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I'll beat your sorry ass
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 pm

lol you'll just quit in the second period like last time
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I don't think that ever happened
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

dclark44 wrote:I don't think that ever happened
    Haha. Seems to be a recurring theme...
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

I go away for a minute and the boards have blown the f up! Nice quick advance fellas bravo!!
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm playing someone in another OD, I'll dominate GT when I finish
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Welcome to Week 3!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #4 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Crimson Tide were idle.
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Columbia to face the South Carolina Gamecocks (0-1).

=============== #18 West Virginia Mountaineers (0-1) ===============
    Last week the Mountaineers were idle.
    This week, the Mountaineers travel to Los Angeles to face the #7 USC Trojans (1-0).

=============== #1 Florida Gators (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Gators were idle.
    This week, the Gators will host #12 Tennessee (2-0).

=============== #16 Florida State Seminoles (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Seminoles were idle.
    This week, the Seminoles travel to Chestnut Hill to face the Boston College Eagles (0-1).

=============== Michigan Wolverines (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 28-12 against Central Michigan (0-1).
    This week, the Wolverines are idle.

=============== #8 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 30-23 against Fresno State (0-1).
    This week, the Buckeyes are idle.

=============== #5 Oklahoma Sooners (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Sooners were idle.
    This week, the Sooners travel to Fort Worth to face the #11 TCU Horned Frogs (0-0).

=============== #20 Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) ===============
    Last week, Virginia Tech won 30-27 against Duke (0-1).
    This week, the Hokies travel to Atlanta to face the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1).

=============== #2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 41-17 against Boston College (0-1).
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Stanford to face the Stanford Cardinal (0-0).

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Longhorns were idle.
    This week, the Longhorns travel to Fayetteville to face the #15 Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0).

=============== #7 USC Trojans (1-0) ===============
    Last week the Trojans were idle.
    This week, the Trojans will host #18 West Virginia (0-1).
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:20 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Stop is lucky he doesn't have to come into Blacksburg at night.

And why is that? Doesnt matter where we play I'm bringin my loaded squad wit me.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm

jhawk886 wrote:

I've been heavily considering buying NBA2K, because my friend wants to start up a little "dynasty" in it. I just can't talk myself into it though. Besides NCAA, I have a tendency to play a game for a couple of months, then it hits the shelf for a bit. I most recently did it with Call of Duty: Black Ops, but I definitely got my money's worth on that. Madden sucks this year. I put a pre-order in for it, realized they didn't change shit from last year, and said a big 'Fuck You' to EA getting my 60 bucks on that one. Last year's FIFA was great, and I bought it. It was so awesome I even talked Ho into getting it, and we both played it a fairly great amount. I just don't know that I can buy a new FIFA every year, however. So basically I have myself considering buying NBA2K or DC: Universe. I can't decide, but I'm definitely leaning to NBA2K right now, just to play the Jordan experience.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm

As for championship predictions.....

Joker has the easiest rode of the usual contenders. Rauloe and Stop should both bring good competition, but I think he'll win easily over Dhova, and the Blaze game was a little closer than I expected. When it's all said and done, I think he falters once, and that could be enough to keep him out of the championship.

Hawk, while he does have 5 user games, I would consider him the easy favorite in 4 of those. It'll come down to how he handles Clark on the road at the end of the season. It should make or break him.

Stop, he's got a difficult road ahead for the championship with Blaze, Joker and myself left in front of him. I think he'll fall in one of those games.

Rauloe, besides already having a loss to Texas he also has Florida and Oklahoma coming up, the two teams that played for the title last season. If he wins out, he's in, but that's a big task.

Clark/Myself, we both have difficult roads. Besides playing in the super tough SEC against the new computer settings, Clark has Lepayne, ho, hawk and myself (twice). My schedule should be equally as difficult, if not the hardest in the entire dynasty with Clark, Rauloe, Stop, Ho and then Clark again. Ultimately, we could end up beating each other up.

In the end....I like Hawk's road to the championship and if he can beat Alabama, I think the game is a done deal. The other contender will probably come from the SEC as I think Stop has to be due against Joker (but he'll certainly have to work for it).

My prediction
    Notre Dame vs. 1-loss SEC team
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:

I've been heavily considering buying NBA2K, because my friend wants to start up a little "dynasty" in it. I just can't talk myself into it though. Besides NCAA, I have a tendency to play a game for a couple of months, then it hits the shelf for a bit. I most recently did it with Call of Duty: Black Ops, but I definitely got my money's worth on that. Madden sucks this year. I put a pre-order in for it, realized they didn't change shit from last year, and said a big 'Fuck You' to EA getting my 60 bucks on that one. Last year's FIFA was great, and I bought it. It was so awesome I even talked Ho into getting it, and we both played it a fairly great amount. I just don't know that I can buy a new FIFA every year, however. So basically I have myself considering buying NBA2K or DC: Universe. I can't decide, but I'm definitely leaning to NBA2K right now, just to play the Jordan experience.

i can tell you that 2k is worth the money. I got it on XBOX and PS3. The teamp p and crew games are sick on there as well as the my player mode. Onlone Leagues and all, its all worth the money.. My team is ranked #467 in the world, out of the 19,000 teams that are in the Team Up modes. If you asked me which one, then i wud advise 2K..
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Yeah, the good news is, I already know how awesome NBA2K is. One of my buddies has it for the Xbox, and we played the hell out of it. We were even doing games with 12 minute quarters. Ho just got it as well, and we've been playing it a little bit now. The thing that holds me back is how much I'll play it on my own. I'm usually working out in the morning and by the time I get home from work it's NCAA time. I'm worried I'll get it, and it'll always play second fiddle (or even third fiddle if I have a movie) to NCAA. We'll see, but I think I'll eventually end up getting it. Have you played the Jordan mode? That's a big selling point for me.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Yeah, the good news is, I already know how awesome NBA2K is. One of my buddies has it for the Xbox, and we played the hell out of it. We were even doing games with 12 minute quarters. Ho just got it as well, and we've been playing it a little bit now. The thing that holds me back is how much I'll play it on my own. I'm usually working out in the morning and by the time I get home from work it's NCAA time. I'm worried I'll get it, and it'll always play second fiddle (or even third fiddle if I have a movie) to NCAA. We'll see, but I think I'll eventually end up getting it. Have you played the Jordan mode? That's a big selling point for me.

Yeah, that Jordan mode is sumthing serious. I done finished all the challenges, and now i got Jordan runnin SG for the Lakers and Kobe running the Point. I dont actually play NCAA that much anymore or the NEED for SPEED because of it.. My next door neighbor and i often play Jordan vs KB alot and i like to play with the Seattle Supersonics as well as they got Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp..
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Lepayne is straight cheese im gonna quit and let him beat the cpu this isn't fun.

Tell your boy we punt on 4th here
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Lepayne is straight cheese im gonna quit and let him beat the cpu this isn't fun.

Tell your boy we punt on 4th here

Word... not sure why he on that level, but there is no need to say nothing to him about it.. Just gonna end up having to boot em out if he dont str8en up out there....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Don't quit man. What kinda situations was he going for it on 4th down during?

Rauloe, seriously though, you gotta have a talk with him and make sure he gets with the program. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't have complaints. With that said, ho didn't say anything about his gameplay, so maybe this is circumstantial.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Im not gonna quit sorry just fired up
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:29 pm

This the second time he's done that, plus he hasn't posted yet?

WTF!!!
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Don't quit man. What kinda situations was he going for it on 4th down during?

Rauloe, seriously though, you gotta have a talk with him and make sure he gets with the program. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't have complaints. With that said, ho didn't say anything about his gameplay, so maybe this is circumstantial.
    Stop brought up that he wasn't punting when he should have been when he was still at Auburn in the bowl game.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Well I beat South Carolina pretty easily. Gave the backups a little playing time. Defense is playing great so far this season for me. Need to play a little better with Lee then watch out
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Ignore what I said just got.emo for. A sec
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Don't quit man. What kinda situations was he going for it on 4th down during?

Stop brought up that he wasn't punting when he should have been when he was still at Auburn in the bowl game.

Yeah, you're right. I had forgotten about that. I'll consider that two warnings now. If something happens again before this season is over, we'll have to vote to see what to do about him. I'll leave the decision in everyone's hands.

Rauloe, for real, just talk to him though. Go over EVERYTHING. I don't want to have to boot him, and I realize it's probably because he's new to this kinda thing. Let him also know to at least post something once every couple of days or once a week to let everyone know he's alive. I know we can get him turned around and into a good user.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 am