Before You Sign Up..........READ THIS!!!

splff3000

Before You Sign Up..........READ THIS!!!

Post by splff3000 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 am

This is splff3000 here, commisioner of Workers Online Dynasty. I want to make it perfectly clear to anyone that signs up what I am looking for as a member of this OD.

The first thing I am looking for is 100% participation from all members. That's not just playing your games on time. It's also posting on the boards, doing dynasty wire stories, and doing game recaps/write ups when the game fits the requirements. If you feel that this is too much for you or that you will be too busy to do this, then this is not the OD for you.

I also expect all members to be able to take a loss. If you can't take a loss, this not the OD for you. QUITTING AND RESTARTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!!! If you think you will have to go to the store in 30 min, then don't start your game or keep it paused until you get back. If there's a thunderstorm outside then don't start your game until it's over. It's amazing how many times the power goes out when people are playing against tough teams lol. If you have a restart, I need a reason for it....immediately following the game. I will then determine if the excuse is valid. Having to go and cook dinner is not a valid excuse for having a restart. Not being able to connect to the server is one but only after multiple attempts. If you have a phone camera, take a picture of the issue and post it or whatever. That can only help you. In the past, I have been pretty easy going about restarts, but not anymore. If I feel the excuse is not valid or the game has multiple restarts, the result will be thrown out and the game will be simmed. If it happens more than once in one season, you will be replaced. QUITTING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN USER VS USER GAMES IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. IF YOU QUIT DURING A USER GAME, YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

I expect all members to play sim football ie kicking on 4th down and what not. If you aren't sure whether you play sim, I can give you a tryout game were I can tell you what you can and can't do. There are also guidelines in the "rules" thread. If you feel you can't play that way, then this isn't the OD for you.

Finally I expect all members to be courteous to one another. If you have a problem with someone or something they did in a game, let's discuss it in a mature manner. We don't need/want anyone getting banned. If you don't feel that you can do that then this isn't the OD for you.

This may seem like a lot but, really it's not. Just play right and participate and everything will be alright.
    Rauloe

Re: Before You Sign Up..........READ THIS!!!

Post by Rauloe on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Wow.. that was AWESOME ! Im in !!

R/s

elzwllms

Post by elzwllms on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 pm

I want in.
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm

It's dead bro lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:46 am