Rivals 2012

    Errig
    Errig

    Posts : 479
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 27
    Location : New Jersey

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Errig on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:46 am

    Muckem wrote:Sorry fellas I'm outta this too.

    This game just really isn't up to par. Feels like playing a ps2 game in terms of graphics/gameplay.

    Good luck fellas.

    come on muckkkkk
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:29 am

    If you were wondering if I was gonna cool off and was just mad cuz it was right after the game, be assured, I meant everything I said.

    I feel great right now, but, what I said stands.

    If you want him in the OD, that's fine, but I won't play him, he can beat the CPU and then play someone else. I'm fine with that because I know eventually someone else will complain and I will be validated. It's not like I am the only one already, another very respected long-time user has had an issue with him in the past too, so I am sure it will happen again eventually.

    Keep in mind, it was the second qtr and I got on the mic and said "I have to text Urban about this, you are cheesy as fuck" and he immediately quit the game and retired from the dynasty. That is worse than what Zehp did and even Zehp was accused of having a guilty conscious so that same argument most definitely applies here.


    Last edited by Jaredlib on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Errig
    Errig

    Posts : 479
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 27
    Location : New Jersey

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Errig on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:31 am

    Jaredlib wrote:If you were wondering if I was gonna cool off and was just mad cuz it was right after the game, be assured, I meant everything I said.

    I feel great right now, but, what I said stands.

    If you want him in the OD, that's fine, but I won't play him, he can beat the CPU and then play someone else. I'm fine with that because I know eventually someone else will complain and I will be validated. It's not like I am the only one already, another very respected long-time user has had an issue with him in the past too, so I am sure it will happen again eventually.

    I hear where your coming from jared, i have never played buddie myself. But come on guys Jared is a vet around here, i dont think he would make this shit up
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:17 pm

    Oh shit! This is where all the action is! popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:26 pm

    Also I blame urb for all of this shit. Smile
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

    Yeah E, again, I stand by everything I said. I don't even fucking care if anyone questions me because I know that buddie will show his true colors again, either in Madden or NCAA, and I will be validated

    I don't care about the loss, let buddie beat the CPU, but I ain't playing him, ever. So if thats not cool with the commish then I will get out of the way
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:28 pm

    lol spliff, go to sleep you graveyard workin mfer
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Your mom's house

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 pm

    Lol... Gotta back Jared....never played boudois but jareds judgement has precedence
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:10 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:lol spliff, go to sleep you graveyard workin mfer

    Wtf? I'm at work now. I only work the graveyard shift every other week lol. Anyway, this isn't about me. This is about Rivals and all the entertainment it is bringing me. Carry on. popcorn
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:11 pm

    Damn the night I decide to go get drunk shit hits the fan. Ahhh man, welcome to rivals. I'm not near my CPU now but Jared definitely don't quit the dynasty. Let me free up some time and we will figure this out.


    On a side note, MUCK, wtf? How you gonna join, have me set up the schedules bs quit week 1?


    Everyone else, have a little patience. Im gonna get this shit figured out very soon but I'm not advancing til I figure out all this bs. I can assure all of you Jared is gonna be a part of this dynasty. I just gotta figure out about these other two guys.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:12 pm

    KidIcarus27 wrote:Lol... Gotta back Jared....never played boudois but jareds judgement has precedence

    I don't think anyone here has played this boudois guy that you're talking about. Stick to the topic. Lol.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Your mom's house

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:Lol... Gotta back Jared....never played boudois but jareds judgement has precedence

    I don't think anyone here has played this boudois guy that you're talking about. Stick to the topic. Lol.

    Boudois= buddie .... Bitch
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Damn the night I decide to go get drunk shit hits the fan. Ahhh man, welcome to rivals. I'm not near my CPU now but Jared definitely don't quit the dynasty. Let me free up some time and we will figure this out.


    On a side note, MUCK, wtf? How you gonna join, have me set up the schedules bs quit week 1?


    Everyone else, have a little patience. Im gonna get this shit figured out very soon but I'm not advancing til I figure out all this bs. I can assure all of you Jared is gonna be a part of this dynasty. I just gotta figure out about these other two guys.

    Hey urb, maybe if you had more RULES, this shit wouldn't happen lol. Hmmm maybe the dynamic rules in Grinders ain't so bad afterall lol. J/k I'm really just trying to spark up more shit lol. Carry on Rivals! Carry on! popcorn
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 pm

    Lol, he fucking steals my Wolverines and quits week 1. That's cool...

    Muck...I told you Denard would never play well for you Smile
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 pm

    Yeah, seriously hawk, that's pretty lame.

    Im gonna figure it all out. You guys just bear with it until I can deal with it.
    Errig
    Errig

    Posts : 479
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 27
    Location : New Jersey

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Errig on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm

    This is all too funny, urb gotta step up and take the BOSS position.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Jaredlib on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:24 pm

    Alright, well, whatever you decide on buddie just know I refuse to play him.

    I will take a loss this year and next to complete the home and homes but don't schedule us again. I will go on auto and you can invite him back if you want to so he can beat the CPU, he was up when he quit out of the game and retired from the OD, so I can't argue against that, but I am NOT playing that game myself.
    Muckem
    Muckem

    Posts : 617
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Muckem on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:Lol, he fucking steals my Wolverines and quits week 1. That's cool...

    Muck...I told you Denard would never play well for you Smile

    Hawk sorry about that. I would much rather play a college football game over an NFL game, but not when NCAA blows and Madden is great.
    Muckem
    Muckem

    Posts : 617
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Muckem on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:02 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Damn the night I decide to go get drunk shit hits the fan. Ahhh man, welcome to rivals. I'm not near my CPU now but Jared definitely don't quit the dynasty. Let me free up some time and we will figure this out.


    On a side note, MUCK, wtf? How you gonna join, have me set up the schedules bs quit week 1?


    Everyone else, have a little patience. Im gonna get this shit figured out very soon but I'm not advancing til I figure out all this bs. I can assure all of you Jared is gonna be a part of this dynasty. I just gotta figure out about these other two guys.

    Sorry Urb, I'll stay on and do my recruiting and shit each week, but I'd rather stab my eyeballs out than have to continue playing this game.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

    I'm just curious. What did you find so bad about the game. I thought it played great. If you're not going to be into the game, I'd much prefer to figure it out now rather than later. I'm out of town heading to cover a game tonight, so I won't be able to figure it all out today, but I'll figure out who is committed to us and who is not tomorrow. We're only one week in, so I'd rather find people who have interest in the game at this point. I've got aspirations for playing through a bunch of seasons, so I'd like to find players that are on board for that if you're not. Personally, I thought it was as much fun as I've had playing NCAA in a while.
    Muckem
    Muckem

    Posts : 617
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Muckem on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

    Everything about the game just feel clunky and unpolished, honestly I never thought it was that bad until having played Madden for last month and then going back.
    avatar
    JoeyJ1203

    Posts : 885
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 32
    Location : !! Michigan !!

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by JoeyJ1203 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 pm

    ya i agree muck, this game is wack compared to madden, but ill still do it cause its fun and i just love football lol
    buddie496
    buddie496

    Posts : 134
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by buddie496 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:10 pm

    Jared well you got everyone on your side. You right I quit the dynasty cause I don't have time for whining as dude like you. This for everyone else don't let some form your opinion about me. I seen dudes run toss plays all game I don't cry, and I seen dude scrambled out as soon hike but that's cool cause he was down lmao and yea kid you the bitch
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:18 pm

    buddie496 wrote:Jared well you got everyone on your side. You right I quit the dynasty cause I don't have time for whining as dude like you. This for everyone else don't let some form your opinion about me. I seen dudes run toss plays all game I don't cry, and I seen dude scrambled out as soon hike but that's cool cause he was down lmao and yea kid you the bitch

    Lmao!!! Hey man, I'm 99.93% sure that kid was calling me the bitch, not you lol. If indeed he was talking about you when he said boudois = buddie.... bitch, then he needs to work on his sentence structure more lol.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Your mom's house

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    buddie496 wrote:Jared well you got everyone on your side. You right I quit the dynasty cause I don't have time for whining as dude like you. This for everyone else don't let some form your opinion about me. I seen dudes run toss plays all game I don't cry, and I seen dude scrambled out as soon hike but that's cool cause he was down lmao and yea kid you the bitch

    Lmao!!! Hey man, I'm 99.93% sure that kid was calling me the bitch, not you lol. If indeed he was talking about you when he said boudois = buddie.... bitch, then he needs to work on his sentence structure more lol.

    Yeah I was talking to spliff...lol damn buddie is English your first language? Lol

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivals 2012

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm