GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
dclark44
KidIcarus27
gameface1324
jhawk886
CT21
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
stoptherun
splff3000
13 posters

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

splff3000
    splff3000

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:42 pm

No problem whatsoever. I told you guys that. The shit is annoying. Not just to me, but to other people as well.

Joker, I didn't say anything to Gameface or Kid because they were responding to what you posted. People are tired of this shit. You said if someone had a problem with what you were doing they should say it to your face. Well 2 people jsut said it to you your face and exactly what I thought was gonna happen, happened. You didn't say alright guys, I'm gonna chill out, like a mature person would. You snapped back, like you normally do. Man I'm telling yall, I really don't wanna kick yall out. Really. I'm being serious here, but yall are giving me no choice. If some of the people don't like the posts, why keep doing it? Why offend or annoy half of the OD for your own entertainment. That's the problem.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 pm

splff3000 wrote:No problem whatsoever. I told you guys that. The shit is annoying. Not just to me, but to other people as well.

Joker, I didn't say anything to Gameface or Kid because they were responding to what you posted. People are tired of this shit. You said if someone had a problem with what you were doing they should say it to your face. Well 2 people jsut said it to you your face and exactly what I thought was gonna happen, happened. You didn't say alright guys, I'm gonna chill out, like a mature person would. You snapped back, like you normally do. Man I'm telling yall, I really don't wanna kick yall out. Really. I'm being serious here, but yall are giving me no choice. If some of the people don't like the posts, why keep doing it? Why offend or annoy half of the OD for your own entertainment. That's the problem.

lol responding to my posts that have nothing to do with them

and basically kid doesn't count because it was probably you on his account, so it was only gameface, and he didn't even know what he was talking about (which is pretty obvious if you read the posts). But sure, if you count him, blaze says he likes my posts so looks like its even.

but whatever man, it's all good, you have a personal vendetta for me (and it's obvious) so I have one for you. looking forward to our game

Last edited by Joker12 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 pm

EDIT: Nevermind
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

ok here's the thing, if you have a problem with me, kick me out, I am sure I can find a better dynasty. make your call I don't care. I am joking most of the time, if you have a problem please lighten up
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Joker12 wrote:

and basically kid doesn't count because it was probably you on his account, so it was only gameface, and he didn't even know what he was talking about (which is pretty obvious if you read the posts). But sure, if you count him, blaze says he likes my posts so looks like its even.

but whatever man, it's all good, you have a personal vendetta for me (and it's obvious) so I have one for you. looking forward to our game

Lol, personal vendetta? Whatever. I hope that's just you psyching yourself up for the game.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is everyone sees these boards. Some people are tired of having to wade through 3 and 4 pages of immature posts to get to a real post about the OD.

Btw, Kid does count because I'm at home and he's at home. He's a part of this OD. Anytime I'm using Kid's account I let it be known. No need for me to hide behind his account.

So it looks like all that stuff about being a man and coming to you if they don't like what you're doing was bullshit huh? Seems like it doesn't really matter what anyone says to you.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:

Lol, personal vendetta? Whatever. I hope that's just you psyching yourself up for the game.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is everyone sees these boards. Some people are tired of having to wade through 3 and 4 pages of immature posts to get to a real post about the OD.

Btw, Kid does count because I'm at home and he's at home. He's a part of this OD. Anytime I'm using Kid's account I let it be known. No need for me to hide behind his account.

So it looks like all that stuff about being a man and coming to you if they don't like what you're doing was bullshit huh? Seems like it doesn't really matter what anyone says to you.

lol sure man. as long as you don't post about me or reply to my posts we shouldn't have a problem.

if you wanna make a huge post about how you can control me or how you put me in my place, go ahead, I know you love attention

have a good night
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 pm

dclark44 wrote:ok here's the thing, if you have a problem with me, kick me out, I am sure I can find a better dynasty. make your call I don't care. I am joking most of the time, if you have a problem please lighten up

Nooo, that's not how this works. You guys are missing the point. People are annoyed with this shit. I'm not lightening up when it's obvious people are annoyed with it. If you can't calm it down then go find that better dynasty. The shit has got to stop or at the very least calm down considerably. So it's actually your call. If you can chill out then we're cool. If you can't then it's best you be on your way. It's your call.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:02 pm

like splff, I am so confused. You say I need to calm down, I don't really know what I am doing wrong, chirping here and there, its fun, I thought everyone liked a little chirping, but I guess not. Looks like my time is fading fast
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Nooo, that's not how this works. You guys are missing the point. People are annoyed with this shit. I'm not lightening up when it's obvious people are annoyed with it. If you can't calm it down then go find that better dynasty. The shit has got to stop or at the very least calm down considerably. So it's actually your call. If you can chill out then we're cool. If you can't then it's best you be on your way. It's your call.

Or I have another Idea. Jusblaze likes the shit so much, you can PM him all the bullshit that yall wanna post on the boards. That way he gets to keep seeing the immature posts, you guys get to keep posting it, and we don't have to be bothered with it. It's a win win win scenario for everybody.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

no it's not a win win. Think about it. If we weren't here posting all this "immature" stuff, what would be on the boards? It would be boring, I mean we liven it up, make everyone upset and want to play us to shut us up. I think its classic what we do
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 pm

dclark44 wrote:no it's not a win win. Think about it. If we weren't here posting all this "immature" stuff, what would be on the boards? It would be boring, I mean we liven it up, make everyone upset and want to play us to shut us up. I think its classic what we do

That's not the case at all. We have always had people posting on the boards and when they don't I say something about it. Ask Urbs, I bet he remembers when I went off last year because I had to go all the way to the 3rd page of OS to find the thread. I'm not gonna let it get like that. Besides, it's not a contest for post count anyway. How about you guys liven up Urbs thread for awhile lol? J/K How about this then? It's not the chirping that's the problem. It's the immature nature of the chirping that's the problem. The shit you do in Rivals thread is cool. But when you get over here, it's like you and Joker transform into some other shit and become the biggest assholes ever. Anyway, like I said before, I don't wanna kick yall out so this is good so we can figure this out.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

like what did I say...did you miss my post I can post it again....?

does that mean we have no deal or?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Joker12 wrote:like what did I say...did you miss my post I can post it again....?

?????? huh ??????
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:no it's not a win win. Think about it. If we weren't here posting all this "immature" stuff, what would be on the boards? It would be boring, I mean we liven it up, make everyone upset and want to play us to shut us up. I think its classic what we do

That's not the case at all. We have always had people posting on the boards and when they don't I say something about it. Ask Urbs, I bet he remembers when I went off last year because I had to go all the way to the 3rd page of OS to find the thread. I'm not gonna let it get like that. Besides, it's not a contest for post count anyway. How about you guys liven up Urbs thread for awhile lol? J/K How about this then? It's not the chirping that's the problem. It's the immature nature of the chirping that's the problem. The shit you do in Rivals thread is cool. But when you get over here, it's like you and Joker transform into some other shit and become the biggest assholes ever. Anyway, like I said before, I don't wanna kick yall out so this is good so we can figure this out.
    I am trying to reasonably talk to you, then you are going off calling me names again. Can't we talk like adults? I am being honest
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:like what did I say...did you miss my post I can post it again....?

?????? huh ??????

Don't make posts about me, don't reply to my posts and don't comment on my posts and we won't have a problem.

You've already done it twice since I posted that so is it safe to assume we don't have a deal?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:22 pm

dclark44 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

I am trying to reasonably talk to you, then you are going off calling me names again. Can't we talk like adults? I am being honest

You're right. I shouldn't have said assholes, but you understand what I'm saying. You guys change when you post in this thread for some reason.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

You're right. I shouldn't have said assholes, but you understand what I'm saying. You guys change when you post in this thread for some reason.
    I kinda understand and I kinda don't. Here's my reasoning, first couple days I was in this, dda and I start chirping back and forth, this was in the OS days. From that point forward I looked at this dynasty as a dynasty just to let loose and chirp people. After the last couple days I have seen that people don't like the "immature" posts and such. I understand there is a limit, but I don't understand why people are being so up tight
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Joker12 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

?????? huh ??????

Don't make posts about me, don't reply to my posts and don't comment on my posts and we won't have a problem.

You've already done it twice since I posted that so is it safe to assume we don't have a deal?

WTF? Who are you? I suggest you not post in the thread then if that's what you want or better yet I suggest you just retire if that's what you want. No we don't have a deal!!!
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:28 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

?????? huh ??????

WTF? Who are you? I suggest you not post in the thread then if that's what you want or better yet I suggest you just retire if that's what you want. No we don't have a deal!!!

when did I say I wanted to retire? I want you to have nothing to do with me, and that seems to hard for you. lol like you want me to stop, all I ask is you don't talk to me, and you can't do it.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

This sums up what I was about to say. Without these two, this thread would be full of boring recaps that only 2-3 people read or posts setting up times to play user games. I don't see the problem.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:29 pm

dclark44 wrote:
    I understand there is a limit, but I don't understand why people are being so up tight

Maybe you should ask them. I had no problem with it until you guys started with the snarky remarks the last few days. The "splff lets everyone except the Canadians get away with stuff" remarks. Both you guys know that's not true. I don't even know why you guys would think that.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:30 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:
    I understand there is a limit, but I don't understand why people are being so up tight

Maybe you should ask them. I had no problem with it until you guys started with the snarky remarks the last few days. The "splff lets everyone except the Canadians get away with stuff" remarks. Both you guys know that's not true. I don't even know why you guys would think that.

It's 100% true.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Joker12 wrote:

It's 100% true.

This is what I want to know, why do you think that?
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:

It's 100% true.

I can see both of our points. You only acknowledge that joker and I say stuff and don't stop. Seeing other people post the same stuff we say and not get a word or anything, I find that kinda pathetic. But lets handle this like grown adults. I think we should be able to chirp, and say our "immature" stuff, and if it gets out of hand, you or someone else can say something. We won't be as bad as we have gotten, but you have to give a little give. can we come to an agreement?
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Joker12 wrote:

It's 100% true.

lol every time there is an argument involving me or clark we are the ones who get blamed.

You know what I'm pissed about? Really wanna know? I comment that Breon broke the rules. You do nothing about it. Breon, gameface, and blaze get into an all out flame war, and me and clark get private messages. I get a private message when I didn't do a fucking thing except point out Breon broke the rules. which you ignored, but which he did again the next god damn game. lol and then you say people complained but can't mention names? why? because you have none?

Then today. gameface makes an insensitive comment about clark, me and him get into it, and I'm the one who gets blamed again.

Its such bullshit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am