Miami chaos.

Miami chaos. Empty Miami chaos.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Ok guys im pretty sure most of use have either saw or heard about whats going in miami. Do yall think they should get the death pen. I dont think they will get that but i do think they will get some harsh punishment. The sole reason i feel this way is because the death pen would completely wipe miami off the map of football and would make a serious shift in football because it would put mia so far behind everybody else to the point where they would have to start from the ground up and trust me rome wasnt built overnight so there would be a shock wave through college football because this is bigger than osu and usc combined because of how long it went on. so what do you guys think is going to happen at this point
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Miami chaos. Empty Re: Miami chaos.

Post by jhawk886 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

I think they should, but they won't.

They'll get a 2-year postseason ban and lose 25% of their total scholarships for 5 years.

Miami's bball program will lose 2 scholly's for the next 2 years.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

idk i mean this has been going on dating back to 2000 and its all kinds of rule that got broke but you never know with the ncaa they pen happy sometimes and soft the other times i think they about that money lol
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

They can't kill Miami. Too much money lost.

Lose a shit ton of money for the university, for the whole ACC conference, and for the NCAA as well.

Money is the driving factor and that will be proven when Miami survives.

There was never a more clear, cut and dry case of what warrants the program death penalty; yet it won't be enforced due to financial concerns.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 pm

yea the NCAA is in a lose lose situation because if they drop the boom on MIA everybody will be hurting but if they get a slap on the wrist then the NCAA will look soft so it dont matter what they do the NCAA is going to look stupid
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 am

They should get it but they won't.

They will get something little harder then USC.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

I don't think no school should get the death penalty. I think the NCAA feel the same way and that is why Miami won't get it. If I remember correctly, one of the old ncaa administrators said something to the extent of they will never give another school the death penalty. I think Miami should be banned from postseason play for 4yrs(half of the total number of years this went on 2002-2010) and a serious reduction in the number of schollys all 4 years. It ain't the death penalty but it will seriously affect recruiting and the football program without killing it.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 am

yea i say the kick harris off the team lol
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:47 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yea i say the kick harris off the team lol

no way gotta keep that joke of a quarterback starting.

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:16 pm

He had some night and day seasons one season he became the QB with the most yards against FSU by a Miami QB then the next he got sack to much and threw to many picks. With the dark cloud thats over his head i think he will fuck up this season because you know he getting the Pryor treatment

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

idk if the NCAA is trying to scare Miami or what but they keep lingering on this death pen alot if the went through with it i will be shocked lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm