GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
jhawk886
TheWeatherMan
KidIcarus27
getonmylevelho
urbanslegend05
mrdinknose
chugg18
splff3000
dipsh
Jaredlib
14 posters

Workers 2012

getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Workers 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by getonmylevelho Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:22 am

I'm not sure that the term sociopath adequately describes the people here...

A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience

a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood

someone with better-than-average social skills and intelligence who is motivated primarily by a simplistic hedonistic desire to serve him/herself

Hopefully that's not what u guys are. I know a motherfucker that is like this. We were friends since 1st grade. Then he pawned a bunch of my music equipment, told me his cousin was borrowing my guitar/amp/speakers, and bought his wife a ring.

Well the dude that sang in my band a year prior saw my shit in the local pawn shop and asked me if I pawned it. I said hell no. Long story short, he had a long list of friend's shit that was pawned. His wife got the list from an officer, and divorced his ass. They were married for 1 month. Now he's long gone and parades around on Facebook acting like nothing happened. Sad I tell ya.

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

getonmylevelho wrote:I'm not sure that the term sociopath adequately describes the people here...

A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience

a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood

someone with better-than-average social skills and intelligence who is motivated primarily by a simplistic hedonistic desire to serve him/herself

Hopefully that's not what u guys are. I know a motherfucker that is like this. We were friends since 1st grade. Then he pawned a bunch of my music equipment, told me his cousin was borrowing my guitar/amp/speakers, and bought his wife a ring.

Well the dude that sang in my band a year prior saw my shit in the local pawn shop and asked me if I pawned it. I said hell no. Long story short, he had a long list of friend's shit that was pawned. His wife got the list from an officer, and divorced his ass. They were married for 1 month. Now he's long gone and parades around on Facebook acting like nothing happened. Sad I tell ya.

God dayum, why you gotta be getting all serious and shit? We know that no one here is a sociopath.

I do know that something is wrong with me though, mentally. I mean, I'm a smart mfer. If it wasn't for pussy, I would've graduated high school with honors, but I had to settle for just an advanced diploma cause I was skipping school a lot to fuck. 3 yrs of AP classes...down the drains. Anyway, that's not why I think something is wrong with me. Any red blooded young man would've skipped school for pussy, especially if it was all kinds of different pussies. lol.I could've went to college too, but I chose to go to the Marines instead. I recognized that if I went to college in my state, I would fuck it up. I realized I needed some kind of structure so that's why I joined the military. The reason I joined the Marines, ut of all the other branches is a story for a different day. Anyway, back on track. I can't believe these mfers let me have kids lol. Some of the shit up in my head, man. I'm gonna give you just a small sample of some shit, but don't judge me, don't judge me mfers!!!

So me and my son went to see Captain America and we were standing in line and this big tittied bitch was standing kinda caddi-cornered to us. If you don't know what that mean, she was standing behind us, but off to an angle. Soon as I noticed those titties, I start thinking. The first thought was damn, I'd love to suck those mfers. Now that seems like a normal thought. Then the next thought was I'd like to bite those shits. I wonder if she'd let me bite those mfers. Ok, we're still kinda normal, but definitely moving towards a lil creepy side. The next one after that was I wonder if she's freaky enough to let me bite her all over her body. Then after that I wonder if I can bite her til she bleed all over the place. then fuck all that, I'd have to clean up a mess. Then what if that bitching is thinking the same things about my dick. What if she wanna bite my dick til it bleed. fuck that bitch. I'd beat the shit out that bitch for biting my dick. She didn't have to pretend like she wanted to suck it if she was gonna bite it. But what if she just doesn't know how to suck dick and she's trying for me? At about that moment the teller called us up.

Now I know I'm missing some in between thoughts because it was few weeks ago, but that is a good synopsis of how my mind was working. And all this is the truth. All this, from just a glance at her tits. That one was real tame compared to other thoughts I've had. When I say tame, I'm talking about the level of crazy in my head. That one was very tame actually. I don't usually thinking about harming bitches or nothing like that. This ain't "Kiss the Girls" lol. In fact this what I'm gonna do. The next time I go off on a tangent inside my head, I'm gonna try to remember it and tell yall. I promise that no matter what it is, I'm gonna post everything. It may be mild like this one or it may be some ole crazy fucked up shit. I'm gonna post it though.

And if you don't believe me about this shit, Ask urbs or kid. Sometimes when I'm drunk or something I just say what I'm thinking and sometimes that shit is fuuuucked up. When we on OS, me and urbs chatted a few times on meebo when I was drunk. I don't remember shit from most of those conversations, but I know the next day urbs would be like, man you was saying some crazy shit last night lol.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

LOL splff..u a wild maaahfucker! I got a glimpse of what goes through your head when you wouldn't let us see where the files were located on your computer, but you gave us a sneak peak of what the files contained..LOL

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 pm

The Rivals money totals are updated and the bets for Rivals weeks 12 and 13 are up.

https://ncaa.forumotion.com/t253-rivals-bets-weeks-12-and-13#25742

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 pm

lol splff your mind works like mines a little i be thinking bout something and next think you know my mind is 1000 miles away from what i was thinking bout at first.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I think I might stay at Tech for a while....I like what I am workin with here.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Yea im going to play the Loyalty card the only teams i would leave for is Auburn and Texas
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank god this season is over cuz I don't think I could play another fuckin game.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 pm

I lost to Oregon 34-16.

No issue with the loss at all, they are a much better team and beat me straight up.

Can't wait for season 2!
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Northwestern wins 31-26 over Kentucky to win the Gator Bowl. The Wildcats finish 10-3 in their first season under Coach Joker, a successful year, and were an overtime game away from playing for the Big 10 championship. They will look to rebuild next season as they lose many starters, including Dan Persa and Jeremy Ebert.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Ill knock mine out here in a minute.

Yung, we gonna decide whether to move forward or not? I haven't played bc there hasn't been a real answer on that. Again, I'm down with going forward.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Yah I'm cool either way.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

ok so as of now there are 3 for moving forward, 2 say no and 1 on the fence
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Wait.... You can advance, just not past training results.nn

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

ok HO, Urb, Zeph, Jared, and me are for it and Hawk and Kid are against it and joker is on the line

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:13 pm

well if we advance the effects of the glitch will go away each year as players leave or get cut. So either way we will get the patch just if we advance past training it will be more drawn out
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm

You guys don't care cause you are in another dynasty... Fuck that... Let's wait

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

sorry homie but adv won
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Just for the record , I'm gonna say that's fucked up. . I'm not gonna go all Jared and post about it for a week but just know , when this shit gets screwed up don't say I didn't warn you. I bet when rivals gets to the offseason , Yall say its too damn important to risk it. And don't give me this "our players aren't rated as high" shit. That's exactly why its more important that the players I draft progress like they should.. this is bullshit... That is all
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Might as well sim the fucking recruiting till the patch comes out... Not like it'll make a difference
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 am

I'm actually against an advance. I don't want this shit to be fucked up for the entirety of the OD. I haven't researched what the patch is going to fix/break. So if anybody has some clarification...is it just gonna be this 1st year of recruiting that gets messed up or is it gonna be every subsequent season. Because if it fucks up every season that would be pretty fuckin gay!
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:17 am

Well I take back that I said ho was for it in the chat earlier. I didn't get clarification from him tonight but I could have swore we ha talked about it and he was for it. Apologies for the miscommunication.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

So, I read over the whole patch post again and here is my interpretation.

As long as those recruits are still on your board they aren't affected, so we can advance all the way to signing day of off-season recruiting and still have the patch affect season 2.

If we advance past taht before the patch and have the patch drop in season 2, then it will go into effect for the next season, meaning the recruits we sign in season 2 will have their proper tendencies when we get them on our roster in season 3 and so on and so on.

Basically, it will just be an extra season of weeding out the tendency-glitches players.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 am

Well in that case I say we move forward and do the offseason week by week..let the guys do what they do. It may take 2 or 3 days for every week..or one day..

Maybe the patch drops by then....or we can revote and see what plays out.

If it's only one year of recruits I won't be terribly upset about moving on b4 the patch. But I have 2 other leagues that can keep me entertained, so its whatever.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 am

Yeah, regardless, doing the off-season recruiting hurts nothing, when we get to signing day is when we have to decide.

Unless somebody else has a better understanding of the patch? I mean I am not an expert. This is just how I read the patch notes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm