2012 scheduling

    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 am

    NY_Eer wrote:I'm moving my ass out west to take over the Oregon job. So, I'm only going to have one conference user game. A home and home w/ Texas makes sense due to geography. Oklahoma makes sense too.

    Last year I was clamoring for a game between Nike U and Gatorade U, which is a marketing bonanza waiting to happen.

    Other than that it doesn't really matter.
    Wanna have a home and home?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:25 am

    jhawk886 wrote:Fuck it. KU is too fucked up in Rivals right now due to the shitty CPU recruiting logic. I'll go back with my original plan and go with Notre Dame. This way it gives me a little flavor with two different teams too. So back to my schedule, now that NY has switched to Oregon and I guess I can't play Splff this is what I'm looking at:

    @ Florida
    vs. Oregon
    @ Texas or Oklahoma
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC

    So stop do you want to have a home and home with me in Rivals too? Plus Notre Dame and Texas just scheduled to play each other starting I believe in 2012 so it would work out just right. Except that ND should be a lot better then than I am right now.

    You've given me a headache.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

    Posts : 231
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by NY_Eer on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    NY_Eer wrote:I'm moving my ass out west to take over the Oregon job. So, I'm only going to have one conference user game. A home and home w/ Texas makes sense due to geography. Oklahoma makes sense too.

    Last year I was clamoring for a game between Nike U and Gatorade U, which is a marketing bonanza waiting to happen.

    Other than that it doesn't really matter.
    Wanna have a home and home?

    Well, in a last minute deal Penn State stole me away from Oregon. If you want to play the new look Nittany Lions every year sure.

    Now I'm playing Meechigan and O$U each year. Throw Kansas in there and whoever else makes sense.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:Fuck it. KU is too fucked up in Rivals right now due to the shitty CPU recruiting logic. I'll go back with my original plan and go with Notre Dame. This way it gives me a little flavor with two different teams too. So back to my schedule, now that NY has switched to Oregon and I guess I can't play Splff this is what I'm looking at:

    @ Florida
    vs. Oregon
    @ Texas or Oklahoma
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC

    So stop do you want to have a home and home with me in Rivals too? Plus Notre Dame and Texas just scheduled to play each other starting I believe in 2012 so it would work out just right. Except that ND should be a lot better then than I am right now.

    You've given me a headache.
    Lol sorry man, but when 16 percent of my team (11 out of 70) would be quarterbacks, thats just too fucked up to mess with.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:32 am

    I was talking more about how you put up your schedules...but yeah, the changing teams thing too. It's a brian fuck sometimes trying to manage 12 schedules.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:I was talking more about how you put up your schedules...but yeah, the changing teams thing too. It's a brian fuck sometimes trying to manage 12 schedules.
    Yeah I know. I can try to help you with the scheduling if you want if you let me know what weeks teams have available to schedule non con games in when get to the schedule part.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by splff3000 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:57 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:It's a brian fuck sometimes

    Who's Brian? No homo?
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:10 am

    Alright Ho, since you lost WVU for a user game, you wanna have a home and home? My finalized schedule with Notre Dame should look like this (as long as there aren't any scheduling conflicts):

    @ Florida
    vs. Florida State
    @ Texas
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:01 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Home and home series

    Florida
    at Florida State (continual)
    at Oklahoma (year 1)
    vs. Notre Dame


    Alabama
    vs. Virginia Tech (year 2)
    at Cal (year 2)
    vs. Oklahoma (continual)
    at Miami (year 1)

    Cal
    vs. Virginia Tech (continual)
    vs. Alabama (year 2)
    at Michigan (year one, starting over for new coach)
    at Notre Dame


    Florida State
    at West Virginia (year 2)
    Florida (continual)
    Notre Dame (year 1)

    Miami
    Penn State (year 2)
    at Ohio State (year 2)
    vs. Alabama

    Michigan
    at Oklahoma (year 2)
    Cal (year one, starting over)

    Ohio State
    Miami (year 2)
    at Texas (year 2)

    Oklahoma
    at Alabama (continual)
    Michigan (year 2)
    Florida

    Notre Dame
    Cal (year 1)
    at FSU (year 1)
    at Florida (year 1)
    vs. Texas(year 1)


    Texas
    at Penn State (year 2)
    Ohio State (year 2)
    at Notre Dame

    Virginia Tech
    at Cal (continual)
    at Alabama (year 2)
    vs Penn State (continual)

    Penn State
    Texas (year 2)
    Florida State (year 2)
    at Virginia Tech (continual)
    at Miami (year 2)

    New games for next season in bold
    Alright guys, that's what is set in stone. Everything else is up to you guys. As you can see, there's a couple of rivalries that I have set up as continual. If you guys want to set up a continual rivalry that will renew each year, you can do that as well. Other than that, let's get to scheduling games.

    This is probably going to change a little, but I'm trying to get everything set up close to what the finalized product will be.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:05 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Home and home series

    Florida
    at Florida State (continual)
    at Oklahoma (year 1)
    vs. Notre Dame


    Alabama
    vs. Virginia Tech (year 2)
    at Cal (year 2)
    vs. Oklahoma (continual)
    at Miami (year 1)

    Cal
    vs. Virginia Tech (continual)
    vs. Alabama (year 2)
    at Michigan (year one, starting over for new coach)
    at Notre Dame


    Florida State
    at West Virginia (year 2)
    Florida (continual)
    Notre Dame (year 1)

    Miami
    Penn State (year 2)
    at Ohio State (year 2)
    vs. Alabama

    Michigan
    at Oklahoma (year 2)
    Cal (year one, starting over)

    Ohio State
    Miami (year 2)
    at Texas (year 2)

    Oklahoma
    at Alabama (continual)
    Michigan (year 2)
    Florida

    Notre Dame
    Cal (year 1)
    at FSU (year 1)
    at Florida (year 1)
    vs. Texas(year 1)


    Texas
    at Penn State (year 2)
    Ohio State (year 2)
    at Notre Dame

    Virginia Tech
    at Cal (continual)
    at Alabama (year 2)
    vs Penn State (continual)

    Penn State
    Texas (year 2)
    Florida State (year 2)
    at Virginia Tech (continual)
    at Miami (year 2)

    New games for next season in bold
    Alright guys, that's what is set in stone. Everything else is up to you guys. As you can see, there's a couple of rivalries that I have set up as continual. If you guys want to set up a continual rivalry that will renew each year, you can do that as well. Other than that, let's get to scheduling games.

    This is probably going to change a little, but I'm trying to get everything set up close to what the finalized product will be.
    I would love to play splff, but I can't. He can only have 3 user games as he has 9 conference games. So somebody has to be left off his list. So I would switch out him for Michigan on my schedule as Michigan is a user and they're my rival.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

    Good point
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 42
    Location : Your mom's house

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 pm

    I don't really need PSU as continual... I was saying that then because WVU is a rival, but it's no biggie
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

    KidIcarus27 wrote:I don't really need PSU as continual... I was saying that then because WVU is a rival, but it's no biggie

    Yeah, that game is probably gonna come off both your schedules due to conference games either way. That is just a priliminary list until I can look at it all.

    Sponsored content

    2012 scheduling - Page 2 Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:23 pm