2012 scheduling

    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

    ......


    Last edited by urbanslegend05 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 pm

    For mine I need to play Notre Dame and San Jose State as they're my rivals but since I need 2 extra user games I can only schedule one of them per year. So I'll have a rotating schedule with them. I would also like to have a rematch against my bowl opponent if it's a user if possible. As far as my last remaining user game, would either Florida State or Miami want to set up a home and home with me?
    Breon6286
    Breon6286

    Posts : 416
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by Breon6286 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 am

    who wants to play the buckeyes
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by splff3000 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:07 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Home and home series

    Florida
    at Florida State (continual)

    Alabama
    vs. Virginia Tech (year 2)
    at Cal (year 2)
    vs. Oklahoma (continual)

    Cal
    vs. Virginia Tech (continual)
    vs. Alabama (year 2)
    at Michigan (year one, starting over for new coach)

    Florida State
    at West Virginia (year 2)
    Florida (continual)

    Miami
    West Virginia (year 2)
    at Ohio State (year 2)

    Michigan
    at Oklahoma (year 2)
    Cal (year one, starting over)

    Ohio State
    Miami (year 2)
    at Texas (year 2)

    Oklahoma
    at Alabama (continual)
    Michigan (year 2)

    Stanford
    no games yet scheduled

    Texas
    at West Virginia (year 2)
    Ohio State (year 2)

    Virginia Tech
    at Cal (continual)
    at Alabama (year 2)
    vs West Virginia (year 2)

    West Virginia
    Texas (year 2)
    Florida State (year 2)
    at Virginia Tech (year 2)
    at Miami (year 2)


    Alright guys, that's what is set in stone. Everything else is up to you guys. As you can see, there's a couple of rivalries that I have set up as continual. If you guys want to set up a continual rivalry that will renew each year, you can do that as well. Other than that, let's get to scheduling games.

    I don't give a fuck who you schedule me for. Just don't lump them all together. Looks like Kid ain't never gonna have an undefeated season now lol. Also, man, be careful of removing people rivals from their schedule to make room for users. It affects recruiting and the "beat rivals" promise. If they aren't played, as far as the promise goes, it's considered a loss.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 am

    Jhawk, ho accepts your challenge. I'll edit it on the first thread.
    Joker12
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by Joker12 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 am

    I'll play fsu again, I like wins. we've played 2 years though he might wanna change it up.
    Joker12
    Joker12

    Posts : 1552
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-24
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by Joker12 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 am

    Or I'll go you urban we never play.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:58 am

    Let's do it joker. I'll add it to the schedule. FSU has a full schedule, although I guess he could still back out of Stanford.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:Let's do it joker. I'll add it to the schedule. FSU has a full schedule, although I guess he could still back out of Stanford.
    I really doesn't matter to me. Honestly, if possible I'd like to play both San Jose State and Notre Dame each season and then have one user non-con game. If he would rather play Joker that's fine and then I can hopefully play both SJS and ND and then get a rematch with my bowl opponent, if that's not doable then I can find somebody else to play at that time.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:11 am

    jhawk886 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Let's do it joker. I'll add it to the schedule. FSU has a full schedule, although I guess he could still back out of Stanford.
    I really doesn't matter to me. Honestly, if possible I'd like to play both San Jose State and Notre Dame each season and then have one user non-con game. If he would rather play Joker that's fine and then I can hopefully play both SJS and ND and then get a rematch with my bowl opponent, if that's not doable then I can find somebody else to play at that time.

    I'll definitely keep you on Notre Dame. That sucks that San Jose State is one of their rivals, because there's really no reason for you to beat up on them every year. With only one person in your conference and with the Pac 10 not having a championship game and playing 9 conference games, it simply may not be possible to leave them on your schedule. My whole key to Rivals is to play 4 user games a year so that none of us every have a walk to the championship.....sorta like you're getting this year with one user game. lol
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 41
    Location : Your mom's house

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 am

    Yeah VT vs WVU needs to be continual
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 am

    KidIcarus27 wrote:Yeah VT vs WVU needs to be continual

    You want it.....you got it.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:51 am

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Let's do it joker. I'll add it to the schedule. FSU has a full schedule, although I guess he could still back out of Stanford.
    I really doesn't matter to me. Honestly, if possible I'd like to play both San Jose State and Notre Dame each season and then have one user non-con game. If he would rather play Joker that's fine and then I can hopefully play both SJS and ND and then get a rematch with my bowl opponent, if that's not doable then I can find somebody else to play at that time.

    I'll definitely keep you on Notre Dame. That sucks that San Jose State is one of their rivals, because there's really no reason for you to beat up on them every year. With only one person in your conference and with the Pac 10 not having a championship game and playing 9 conference games, it simply may not be possible to leave them on your schedule. My whole key to Rivals is to play 4 user games a year so that none of us every have a walk to the championship.....sorta like you're getting this year with one user game. lol
    That's cool. I understand that. But I might have to change teams then. I can't lose prestige points and players/recruits every year because I'm not able to play all of my rivals.

    If I do change I wouldn't mind being Notre Dame. Then I could play a bunch of users and wouldn't have to worry about not being able to play my rivals.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by getonmylevelho on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:16 pm

    Joker12 wrote:I'll play fsu again, I like wins. we've played 2 years though he might wanna change it up.

    this nigga right here nigga?!? this nigga right here??

    avatar
    ehicks009

    Posts : 230
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by ehicks009 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 am

    I'll just stick with cpu games all year!


    I don't care who I play I get kid and fsu every year then fsu again in the acc title game... if someone wants to play a home and home im up for it
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

    Posts : 1050
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 41
    Location : Your mom's house

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by KidIcarus27 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 am

    ehicks009 wrote:I'll just stick with cpu games all year!


    I don't care who I play I get kid and fsu every year then fsu again in the acc title game... if someone wants to play a home and home im up for it


    hold up homey.... don't hand that shot to FSU just yet.
    avatar
    ehicks009

    Posts : 230
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by ehicks009 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm

    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    ehicks009 wrote:I'll just stick with cpu games all year!


    I don't care who I play I get kid and fsu every year then fsu again in the acc title game... if someone wants to play a home and home im up for it


    hold up homey.... don't hand that shot to FSU just yet.

    lol i mean if i get there! this year i have him twice
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:31 pm

    Alright so I'm going to switch to Notre Dame in the offseason. I'm looking at their rivals and schedule right now and so this is what I'm thinking for my schedule.

    @ Open
    vs. Cal
    @ West Virginia
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC

    The open game would be against a user from either the Big 12 or SEC. So Urban, Clark, Joker, or Stop, who wants to play me for a home and home?

    This can probably stay my set schedule every year as all of them are my rivals except Army, Cal, and West Virginia. Cal and WVU are alone in their conferences so thats a good user game to have and the other open game can rotate between users.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:Alright so I'm going to switch to Notre Dame in the offseason. I'm looking at their rivals and schedule right now and so this is what I'm thinking for my schedule.

    @ Open
    vs. Cal
    @ West Virginia
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC

    The open game would be against a user from either the Big 12 or SEC. So Urban, Clark, Joker, or Stop, who wants to play me for a home and home?

    This can probably stay my set schedule every year as all of them are my rivals except Army, Cal, and West Virginia. Cal and WVU are alone in their conferences so thats a good user game to have and the other open game can rotate between users.

    This will work out OK. I'll play you, bc I had a talk with FSU and he wants another home and home with Oklahoma. I was originally scheduled to play Oklahoma, but this works out good and I'll just switch FSU vs Stanford and Florida vs. Oklahoma to FSU vs Oklahoma and Florida vs. Stanford.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

    Posts : 1065
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 34
    Location : Macedonia, FL

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by getonmylevelho on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:24 am

    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    ehicks009 wrote:I'll just stick with cpu games all year!


    I don't care who I play I get kid and fsu every year then fsu again in the acc title game... if someone wants to play a home and home im up for it


    hold up homey.... don't hand that shot to FSU just yet.

    that acc atlantic division just aint hard enough for state! ill be there every year waitin for one of u 2
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

    So, now that I'm going to be Kansas I need to figure out my non-conference schedule. Damn, I just noticed they went down to 2 prestige, that's gonna hurt. Urban, splff played his game so you can switch me whenever. This is what I'm thinking.

    @ Michigan
    vs. Ole Miss
    @ Florida State
    vs. Washington

    So hova and ho, you guys want to have a home and home with me?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:So, now that I'm going to be Kansas I need to figure out my non-conference schedule. Damn, I just noticed they went down to 2 prestige, that's gonna hurt. Urban, splff played his game so you can switch me whenever. This is what I'm thinking.

    @ Michigan
    vs. Ole Miss
    @ Florida State
    vs. Washington

    So hova and ho, you guys want to have a home and home with me?

    That'll be good as long as you play both Texas and Oklahoma. The thing with Rivals is that everyone gets 4 user games. If you only play one user in conference, you'd have to play another user out of conference. Plus, I'll probably have the out-of-conference games set up so that we're all playing the Boise, TCU and Utah's of the world so that we avoid a cpu national championship game.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 pm

    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:So, now that I'm going to be Kansas I need to figure out my non-conference schedule. Damn, I just noticed they went down to 2 prestige, that's gonna hurt. Urban, splff played his game so you can switch me whenever. This is what I'm thinking.

    @ Michigan
    vs. Ole Miss
    @ Florida State
    vs. Washington

    So hova and ho, you guys want to have a home and home with me?

    That'll be good as long as you play both Texas and Oklahoma. The thing with Rivals is that everyone gets 4 user games. If you only play one user in conference, you'd have to play another user out of conference. Plus, I'll probably have the out-of-conference games set up so that we're all playing the Boise, TCU and Utah's of the world so that we avoid a cpu national championship game.
    Yeah I should play both OU and UT next season as long as the CPU scheduling is correct.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

    Posts : 231
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-25

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by NY_Eer on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:08 am

    I'm moving my ass out west to take over the Oregon job. So, I'm only going to have one conference user game. A home and home w/ Texas makes sense due to geography. Oklahoma makes sense too.

    Last year I was clamoring for a game between Nike U and Gatorade U, which is a marketing bonanza waiting to happen.

    Other than that it doesn't really matter.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 30
    Location : Kansas

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by jhawk886 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:18 am

    Fuck it. KU is too fucked up in Rivals right now due to the shitty CPU recruiting logic. I'll go back with my original plan and go with Notre Dame. This way it gives me a little flavor with two different teams too. So back to my schedule, now that NY has switched to Oregon and I guess I can't play Splff this is what I'm looking at:

    @ Florida
    vs. Oregon
    @ Texas or Oklahoma
    vs. Michigan
    @ Navy
    vs. Army
    @ Purdue
    vs. Stanford
    @ Michigan State
    vs. Pitt
    @ Boston College
    vs. USC

    So stop do you want to have a home and home with me in Rivals too? Plus Notre Dame and Texas just scheduled to play each other starting I believe in 2012 so it would work out just right. Except that ND should be a lot better then than I am right now.

    Sponsored content

    2012 scheduling Empty Re: 2012 scheduling

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2019 2:41 am