GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ASU ( Stop)

ASU ( Stop) Empty ASU ( Stop)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 am

Post scouting reports on ASU(stop) here.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

ASU ( Stop) Empty Re: ASU ( Stop)

Post by getonmylevelho Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm with Stop here. I was so focused on my team as it was the first time I had played with them that this scouting report is gonna be minimal.

The defense was stout. Lot of different looks and different blitzing schemes, I'm guessing zone blitzes for the most part. I threw 3 picks and I know for sure that 2 of them were from a zone defense. The zone defense is nasty in this game for sure.

Plays with the MLB I believe. One of them linebackers for sure. But he was all over the place so hard to tell. Gave plenty of different looks.

Plenty of pressure all game and got sacked from the blitzing defenders 3 times I believe.

5 completions, only 11 attempts. If the run game works, he's gonna stick with it...note the username...

Zero mistakes passing the ball. No turnovers.

Run game was pimpin. There is some speed in the backfield and if ole boy cuts the corner, it's lights out. Also will bust one up the gut and run for miles if u leave a gap open.

4WR shotgun on the passing plays for the most part.

Conclusion: Gonna be tough to beat. Scoring points is gonna be a battle and if you make mistakes, he's gonna capitalize. Scored 10 points off of my interceptions.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Stop is a solid user. We had a pretty good battle.

On offense he wants to run the ball. He mixed the runs, but my boys were pretty stout against the ground game. He mixes in the option and wants to get to the edge. Got me once with a fat 50 yard run off the option pitch(Wishbone formation). Passing wise struggles like I do. Thru 4 picks so if u keep your coverages mixed up, he may throw ya some. Likes the seam routes and will challenge ur DB's deep if one-on-one coverage is there. Also, had a little out-route play from a trips formation that he got me with a couple times .

Defensively he was tough to run on. Mainly uses 4-4 against running packages. Mixes in some 5-2 as well. Watch for some cut backs lanes. Got him with a power run with a nice little cut back lane due to some over pursuit by his D. Suseptable to some PA passes if u set it up. Got my TE open down the seam with a fat PA for 6. Against the pass its hard to say. I played it pretty conservative cuz I had an early lead. Mostly man, with some blitzes. I got a few screens to work for a little yardage as well so keep that in mind.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Tough on D. I had success running inside early but it didn't last long. Once he started stopping my run I struggled. I did catch him with a few HB screens for OK yards but all in all this dude plays tough D. I connected on one deep ball when he was in 4-4 with the corners pressed but my WR was far from open. His DB was stupid and I got lucky. Does seem to leave holes when he over plays the run but I'm too shitty to take advantage. Played 4-2-5, 4-4, and the D I fuckin hate 1-1-5.

Offensively plays almost identical to how I do. Run and short pass. He didn't try to go deep much at all. Threw 2 picks vs zone blitzes. He had a hard time running because his guys weren't blocking early but he stuck with it and got me with some good ones in the second half. Most noteably a 50 yard I form tight counter run to the left. If you over play pass I.E. quarters D he will take off up the middle with his QB and hurt you.

Overall he is a great sim player and very hard to score points on. GG Stop.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:35 am

Stop is now FIU and can only do so much with the talent he has. He kept the game close for a while but eventually my players just took over.

On offense Stop tends to get into habits. What I mean by that is he'll come out in a Trips formation 5-6 straight plays, then come out in a wishbone for the next 5-6 plays. If he gets a pretty good gain on you, you should definitely expect the same formation the next play. Usually stop is a run first user but he did throw the ball more this game than usual. Liked the 4 wide trips formation. He also will run with this QB if you leave him space so watch for that. Deadly option player as well.

On defense, I remember early he came out in a lot of 1-5-5. But he definitely throws a lot of different looks at you. Brought pressure fairly often I think. He just doesn't have the players defensively to keep up with the rest of us in the OD so it's gonna be hard for him to stop teams.

While he's at FIU he's gonna be hard pressed to get W's against users, though I expect he upsets a few people because he's one of the top guys in either OD. Once he gets back to a good team, watch out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content